Trump and Company Sing Hallelujah on SNL.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Original Topic
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So now I'm an undocumented worker?


Yep, you really are a (albeit, basically an impotent and harmless)...desperate goofball & nut job.


As for the 'rules' here, are you too ignorant to have figured out by now from the posts of your other right-wingnut's...that this is an unmoderated forum?


Unlike your attempts at taking personal shots in the other forums, whereby you've had your hand slapped...and posts deleted.


PS. Can you prove you were born here? If you can...do so.




Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I didn't say you were undocumented I said it would be something if you were, you Big League Deflector. Another sign of being unfamiliar with the English language. Your far away from the border in Florida.

Post deleted? Did you cry to the teacher? Normally people like yourself can dish but can't take the return on their own. Your a phoney from jump street.
  #17  
Old 05-21-2017, 07:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
I didn't say you were undocumented I said it would be something if you were, you Big League Deflector. Another sign of being unfamiliar with the English language. Your far away from the border in Florida.
You're.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
Post deleted? Did you cry to the teacher? Normally people like yourself can dish but can't take the return on their own. Your a phoney from jump street.
You're.



And it certainly wasn't me that reported it (if anyone did and it wasn't just a mod deleting it on their own), as I was contemplating putting you in your place by responding...but then your post disappeared.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #18  
Old 05-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Hallelujah Cold Open - SNL - YouTube

42nd Saturday Night Live Season was pretty good.
That was an excellent SNL cold open... Alec Baldwin as President Trump, Scarlett Johansson as Ivanka Trump, Cecily Strong as Melania Trump, and the regular cast, Kate McKinnon as Kellyanne Conway; Beck Bennett as Vice President Pence; Aidy Bryant as Sarah Huckabee Sanders; Alex Moffatt as Eric Trump; Mikey Day as Donald Trump Jr.; and a skeleton grim reaper as Stephen K. Bannon.

Its easy to see how Saturday Night Live is enjoying such high ratings. Trump has made their job very easy.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
  #19  
Old 05-21-2017, 08:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You're.






You're.



And it certainly wasn't me that reported it (if anyone did and it wasn't just a mod deleting it on their own), as I was contemplating putting you in your place by responding...but then your post disappeared.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Your skating, You're skating, I do O.K. overall. I'm not perfect. If your trying to help the font you used was to small and the wrong color. Boo-Hoo Moderator help me someone talked mean to me. You don't put me in my place ever, get that straight. I don't give a damn if I'm put off forever. You'll fall on your face first because your're-your weak. So you and your interpreter and your pocket protector have a restful evening.

Look for your birth certificate.
  #20  
Old 05-21-2017, 09:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That was an excellent SNL cold open... Alec Baldwin as President Trump, Scarlett Johansson as Ivanka Trump, Cecily Strong as Melania Trump, and the regular cast, Kate McKinnon as Kellyanne Conway; Beck Bennett as Vice President Pence; Aidy Bryant as Sarah Huckabee Sanders; Alex Moffatt as Eric Trump; Mikey Day as Donald Trump Jr.; and a skeleton grim reaper as Stephen K. Bannon.

Its easy to see how Saturday Night Live is enjoying such high ratings. Trump has made their job very easy.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Trump and his picks for various positions. It is kind of like Duck Dynasty goes to the White House.
  #21  
Old 05-21-2017, 09:30 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
I didn't say you were undocumented I said it would be something if you were...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
Deflect, Change, Alter, Degrade. Wrong game Johnny! Immigration coming be careful.


Just like Chump and that gutter scum O'Really...you even forget your own lies.
  #22  
Old 05-21-2017, 09:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
Thanks Tal for the kind words. I have decided to participate in this Forum and realize that it is not on my radar to try and change anyone. I've looked here from time to time over the last 18 months or so and had some good laughs at the banter which was friendly. When I just stopped by one day and saw the way several friends were being spoken to it spiked my interest and so I got involved. especially the term used for a woman. Wow.
Which are ONLY used here...by your own political kind.

Why don't you flap your goofy gums about that?



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #23  
Old 05-21-2017, 09:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talt
I know whom you mean but do not find him that offensive as he and I are both of the Democratic party.
Don't let the sharing of a political party be the reason, the reason should be that I'm the one who has consistently defended you against the despicable and disgusting personal attacks toward you... by those sharing Nutty's politics (and even one that claimed to be a Democrat).

Decency should be your criteria...not political affiliation.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Talt
There have been a quite nasty bunch of Republicans on here who make constant personal attacks, harass, bully and seldom use any logic.
Yep.

Nutty is quickly becoming one of those, but he's basically so goofy and harmless...that he's more funny than actually malicious.
  #24  
Old 05-23-2017, 08:54 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump and his picks for various positions. It is kind of like Duck Dynasty goes to the White House.
How about the picture with Ted Nugent & Kid Rock in the Oval Office??? WTF! I don't particularly like some of his picks but he never asked me for help and I'm not the boss. Unconventional man for sure.
  #25  
Old 05-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

So you didn't complete your last assignment and deflected as usual with your personal attacks. I thought I told you to find your birth certificate and prove your're-your worthy of even communicating with the rest of us in either party. I don't see any of your own party standing up for your point of view on anything because they are embarrassed to be affiliated with you. If you decide to come to the rescue of a friend of mine on here just do it and don't toot your-you're own horn that you are such a hero...tooting the horn makes you a zero.

If you were face to face with Hillary Clinton and she had a moment to read the posts you have put up I'll bet she would have asked you to vote for Bernie Boy even if it was an illegal vote because of citizenship comrade. I wonder if your handle is because you spent a whole lot of time at the Russian Front? Did you meet Sgt. Schultz there?

The only reason for the citizenship thought is that who in their rite mind would root for the leader of our beloved country to fail? Or make him occupy his time on the BS that is going on. I didn't care for the last president but never once in public or private disrespected him on purpose. I was not raised by wolves.
  #26  
Old 05-24-2017, 05:18 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
So you didn't complete your last assignment and deflected as usual with your personal attacks. I thought I told you to find your birth certificate and prove your're-your worthy of even communicating with the rest of us in either party. I don't see any of your own party standing up for your point of view on anything because they are embarrassed to be affiliated with you. If you decide to come to the rescue of a friend of mine on here just do it and don't toot your-you're own horn that you are such a hero...tooting the horn makes you a zero.

If you were face to face with Hillary Clinton and she had a moment to read the posts you have put up I'll bet she would have asked you to vote for Bernie Boy even if it was an illegal vote because of citizenship comrade. I wonder if your handle is because you spent a whole lot of time at the Russian Front? Did you meet Sgt. Schultz there?

The only reason for the citizenship thought is that who in their rite mind would root for the leader of our beloved country to fail? Or make him occupy his time on the BS that is going on. I didn't care for the last president but never once in public or private disrespected him on purpose. I was not raised by wolves.


Go to sleep Nutty...you've had enough to drink already.
  #27  
Old 05-24-2017, 07:36 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest


Go to sleep Nutty...you've had enough to drink already.
I'm flattered you would use my line. No Dunkin Donuts after 9pm and no alcohol ever or beer. I prefer to be a good example to my children, grandchildren and employees when I had employees. It's best to have your mind about you at all times in case you have to do business with someone who is about as stable as Jello. Deflector, no Birth Certificate Yet? Can't find it, Don't have one?

Tip for the day for you. Change your Font & Color. Try Yellow. It will match, oh forget it.
  #28  
Old 05-24-2017, 07:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm flattered you would use my line. No Dunkin Donuts after 9pm and no alcohol ever or beer. I prefer to be a good example to my children, grandchildren and employees when I had employees. It's best to have your mind about you at all times in case you have to do business with someone who is about as stable as Jello. Deflector, no Birth Certificate Yet? Can't find it, Don't have one?

Tip for the day for you. Change your Font & Color. Try Yellow. It will match, oh forget it.
Good Nucky. Don't let the bedbugs bite so to speak. I put them on my Ignore List but do sometimes wake up scratching so I have to check what they wrote. Sometimes the Moderator even pays attention to what these people post on the Regular Boards.
  #29  
Old 05-24-2017, 09:16 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good Nucky. Don't let the bedbugs bite so to speak. I put them on my Ignore List but do sometimes wake up scratching so I have to check what they wrote. Sometimes the Moderator even pays attention to what these people post on the Regular Boards.
If there was a moderator, he/she would have shut down that totally inappropriate thread related to some stupid library system or council or whatever. But, some duffus is more intent on bragging about views, like a high school girl on facebook than contributing in a discussion of politics in the political forum.
Tell me again, the purpose of an "ignore list?"
 

Tags
live, night, season, snl, hallelujah

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.