Trump declines $400K salary

Old 11-12-2016, 09:40 AM
n/a

Arrow Trump declines $400K salary

Donald Trump 'will not take one dollar' of $400,000 presidential salary upon entering White House.

Speaking at an event in September last year, he told a crowd in New Hampshire: “The first thing I'm going to do is tell you that if I'm elected president, I'm accepting no salary, okay? That's not a big deal for me.”

He reiterated the claims in a Twitter Q&A later that month. When a follower asked: “Will you forgo the presidential salary if elected?” To which he replied: “As far as the salary is concerned- I won't take even one dollar. I am totally giving up my salary is I become president.”

During his campaign, the Republican politician made much of his claims that as a millionaire business mogul he is not bound to the bidding of financial backers
Old 11-12-2016, 09:46 AM
n/a

He ought to take it and donate it to different charities. That money will be wasted if congress gets hold of it.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Donald Trump 'will not take one dollar' of $400,000 presidential salary upon entering White House.

Speaking at an event in September last year, he told a crowd in New Hampshire: “The first thing I'm going to do is tell you that if I'm elected president, I'm accepting no salary, okay? That's not a big deal for me.”

He reiterated the claims in a Twitter Q&A later that month. When a follower asked: “Will you forgo the presidential salary if elected?” To which he replied: “As far as the salary is concerned- I won't take even one dollar. I am totally giving up my salary is I become president.”

During his campaign, the Republican politician made much of his claims that as a millionaire business mogul he is not bound to the bidding of financial backers
Except that his potential cabinet is chock full of some of the most long-in-the tooth players in the DC game. So much for draining the swamp when you enlist the fattest mosquitoes to help you do it.

He is changing his positions on stuff daily.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Except that his potential cabinet is chock full of some of the most long-in-the tooth players in the DC game. So much for draining the swamp when you enlist the fattest mosquitoes to help you do it.

Until he becomes familiar with how things are run in D.C. he is going to need a few tour guides. He is likely to lay them off once he can take his training wheels off. I'm sure someone will explain to him how the classification process works so that he won't make the same "mistake" that Hillary made.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Until he becomes familiar with how things are run in D.C. he is going to need a few tour guides. He is likely to lay them off once he can take his training wheels off. I'm sure someone will explain to him how the classification process works so that he won't make the same "mistake" that Hillary made.
I will believe that when I see it. Trump still seems to be the ultimate con man.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will believe that when I see it. Trump still seems to be the ultimate con man.

And yet a billionaire - jealousy of the plebeians is so funny to laugh at.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
And yet a billionaire - jealousy of the plebeians is so funny to laugh at.
If Trump is a con man as the poster suggests, then that must mean the Clintons are much worst, and what would that be?
Old 11-12-2016, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
The real cons are the Clintons, because even with all that is known about them they continue to con suckers like you!
Old 11-12-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

He should also do away with the big parties on Jan. 20th attended by the DC elite.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

He's "one of them", or he won't be elected. They don't give up power so easily.

Quote:
If Trump is a con man as the poster suggests, then that must mean the Clintons are much worst, and what would that be?
ALL politicians are sold out liars, con men, saying anything for your vote.

Quote:
He should also do away with the big parties on Jan. 20th attended by the DC elite.
That's where the business gets done. The only time you can get everyone who matters together in one place.

Tags
salary, trump, presidential, dollar, claims

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.