Trump Derangement Syndrome

Old 10-21-2017, 07:53 PM
n/a

Default Trump Derangement Syndrome

Absolutely amazing that certain posters on this forum constantly use the term of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Yes, I specifically am talking to you, Rubicon!

That term is constantly used on Fox News by their talking bobble heads.

Come on, Rubicon, think for yourself. You sound like an intelligent person. Also, when you cite something, let us know exactly where it came from. Otherwise, it is plagerism.

If you cannot think for yourself and just spout out the twisted words of the bobble heads, you have a terminal case of FOX PARROT SYNDROME.. However, do not despair, a daily dose of MSNBC will cure you and set you on the pathway to normalcy.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

The Trump victory is a threat to the self-image of the superior Femo-Fascist -- a mirror-gazing cult of conceit.

They can't understand, and despise, the people who aren't in awe of their superior wisdom and virtue. So they throw a tantrum that is a national disgrace -- aka Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Absolutely amazing that certain posters on this forum constantly use the term of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Yes, I specifically am talking to you, Rubicon!

Come on, Rubicon, think for yourself. You sound like an intelligent person. Also, when you cite something, let us know exactly where it came from. Otherwise, it is plagerism.

If you cannot think for yourself and just spout out the twisted words of the bobble heads, you have a terminal case of FOX PARROT SYNDROME.. However, do not despair, a daily dose of MSNBC will cure you and set you on the pathway to normalcy.
Aah, the self-proclaimed liberal elitist speaks. My friend I had thought you lost your desire to fight. Welcome back truly.

Did you know that Fox News borrowed that term from me? its OK because I don't view their borrowing my term as plagiarism because its not.

There are terms out there that become ubiquitous to us all.

I'll date myself but in my day "to be boss" meant to be kool. Everyone I knew would say "now that's boss man" this term even resurrected itself recently. Perhaps because it is so "boss"

In a number of newspapers there are columns written that are specifically devoted to the words/terms used on the streets. They are up for grabs to everyone because they are essential, ubiquitous and needed in current communication.

A recent case in point is an explanation of the term "kilonova". that one word condenses the very long explanation of a cataclysmic force.

In kind ,Trump Derangement Syndrome, does likewise. Readers listeners understand instantly what you mean. Its like that term "boss".

I do not plagiarize and I've explained more than once the tendency by all of us given the advances in technology and easy access to information via google, wikipedia, etc. and in this instance Trump Derangement Syndrome fits the ubiquitous usage.

And there are two other things I do not do. I never unmasked a poster in Political Talk nor do I level personal, inappropriate and unfair direct attacks on posters

Finally I am under no obligation to respond to such a post as yours but in the spirit of debate and open communication I respond.

I bear you no malice. you live in TV and as such you are part of my community. I always treat people in my community with courtesy and respect.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-22-2017, 06:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Aah, the self-proclaimed liberal elitist speaks. My friend I had thought you lost your desire to fight. Welcome back truly.

Did you know that Fox News borrowed that term from me? its OK because I don't view their borrowing my term as plagiarism because its not.

There are terms out there that become ubiquitous to us all.

I'll date myself but in my day "to be boss" meant to be kool. Everyone I knew would say "now that's boss man" this term even resurrected itself recently. Perhaps because it is so "boss"

In a number of newspapers there are columns written that are specifically devoted to the words/terms used on the streets. They are up for grabs to everyone because they are essential, ubiquitous and needed in current communication.

A recent case in point is an explanation of the term "kilonova". that one word condenses the very long explanation of a cataclysmic force.

In kind ,Trump Derangement Syndrome, does likewise. Readers listeners understand instantly what you mean. Its like that term "boss".

I do not plagiarize and I've explained more than once the tendency by all of us given the advances in technology and easy access to information via google, wikipedia, etc. and in this instance Trump Derangement Syndrome fits the ubiquitous usage.

And there are two other things I do not do. I never unmasked a poster in Political Talk nor do I level personal, inappropriate and unfair direct attacks on posters

Finally I am under no obligation to respond to such a post as yours but in the spirit of debate and open communication I respond.

I bear you no malice. you live in TV and as such you are part of my community. I always treat people in my community with courtesy and respect.

Personal Best Regards:

Your unwarranted arrogance, but well earned 'pseudo-intellectual moniker,' is always guaranteed to give me a belly laugh...so thanks for that.

This supposed "syndrome" was well in use all the way back to Bush, so YOUR plagiarism...is once again exposed.

Then again, coming from the person who uses fake Russian/white supremacists news sites, has never had an original thought and NEVER links to where he gets his misinformation...this is not a revelation.

Bush Derangement Syndrome - Charles Krauthammer

Quote:
Bush Derangement Syndrome: the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency -- nay -- the very existence of George W. Bush.
More on point, the real definition of the 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is the knee-jerk reaction of Trump Cultists...who try to excuse the disgusting words and actions of Trump.

It is the written equivalent of putting ones finger in ones ear...and yelling 'neener, neener, neener.'

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-22-2017, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

Let's not forget the 'TRUMP CULTIST SYNDROME,' which pretty much explains the blind worship...of such a moral scumbag.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Even though Rubicon and I see political things on a polar opposite, he is a good person and my personal attacks on him in the past were wrong. I hope he accepts my apologies for that.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Even though Rubicon and I see political things on a polar opposite, he is a good person and my personal attacks on him in the past were wrong. I hope he accepts my apologies for that.

Although I would say he and others who believe Trump is someone other than he actually is are the ones inflicted with Trump derangement syndrome I nonetheless respect his intellect and respect for fellow posters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Default A Part Of The Problem

Quote:

Your unwarranted arrogance, but well earned 'pseudo-intellectual moniker,' is always guaranteed to give me a belly laugh...so thanks for that.

This supposed "syndrome" was well in use all the way back to Bush, so YOUR plagiarism...is once again exposed.

Then again, coming from the person who uses fake Russian/white supremacists news sites, has never had an original thought and NEVER links to where he gets his misinformation...this is not a revelation.

Bush Derangement Syndrome - Charles Krauthammer

More on point, the real definition of the 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is the knee-jerk reaction of Trump Cultists...who try to excuse the disgusting words and actions of Trump.

It is the written equivalent of putting ones finger in ones ear...and yelling 'neener, neener, neener.'

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
The humor of what I speak is lost on you. Sayings such as Trump Derangement System are ubiquitous and also subject to continual re-enter our lexicon. And as such meaning evolve as dynamic change

Take for instance "white privileged" which was recently updated by liberals as "white supremacist".

The accusation is one of plagiarism. So let me ask
what do you call it when many progressives jump on the bandwagon with the term "#Never Trump"? Plagiarist all?

I speak as an individual. Why is it we see so many progressives in a collective campaign of obstructionism.
Can't they think for themselves? never mind. You are going to dodge the question with a response "because its true".

However, progressives error because they make this a personal and hateful battle about one man and do it to an obsession. Ergo Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Its the same principle that you apply when responding to some posters. You waste everyone's time and energy
in your pursuit of diminishing one person.

YHowever, you seem never to speak to the issue. So if like many progressives , your only response is going to be "Trump is a ....", then I submit you are not a part of the solution but a part of the problem.

Finally I am a man of commitment and conviction. As a Christian, I believe "the truth will set you free". These are my truths you may disagree and I will respect your disagreements but your allegations will not detract me.

Again I assume you live in TV. TV is my community and I always extend courtesy and respect to the people in my community. and so

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-22-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
My friend political differences will not come between us.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-22-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Does Trump Believe His Own Hype? - The Atlantic

Does Trump have a syndrome?
Old 10-22-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
My friend political differences will not come between us.

Personal Best Regards:
Apparently 2 great men. The only reason for using the word apparently is because I do not know either of you personally, but I want to thank you both for bringing some civility and respect to this forum. I was just about to say so long to this forum but for your exchange, which now has me re-thinking that decision.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

Default Cracked Eggs Lead To good Omelets

Quote:
Trump indeed is a completely different animal than we are accustom to when it comes to politics.

He is a New Yorker and you have to be familiar with New York to appreciate how refreshing it is for directness. Indeed I lived in areas of the nation where they were polite but less than honest.

Secondly, he is a business man who sells his name,and his name is his brand and has spent his life speaking in hyperboles as he sells his brand.

He will never be able shed this habit when he talks about his policies because, to him, it is no different than talking about his brand.

If you don't like "the man"you will have a different view.

If you are his opponent you will attack him as having a syndrome, mental illness, etc.

And if you are part of the #Never Trump collective you will be too readily agreeable to accept anything and everything negative you read or hear about him.

I have always had ambivalent feelings about Trump but history is clear that no one man is more important than the nation as a whole and the of balance of powers eventually balance out.

What I do say is that we ought to take advantage of a guy who has the backbone to speak truths. We may not like the way he says it but then look at the deadwood he is trying oust from the political machine and monolith we call our federal government and our main street media.

You just have to break a few eggs in order to cook a good omelet.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-22-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump indeed is a completely different animal than we are accustom to when it comes to politics.

He is a New Yorker and you have to be familiar with New York to appreciate how refreshing it is for directness. Indeed I lived in areas of the nation where they were polite but less than honest.

Secondly, he is a business man who sells his name,and his name is his brand and has spent his life speaking in hyperboles as he sells his brand.

He will never be able shed this habit when he talks about his policies because, to him, it is no different than talking about his brand.

If you are his opponent you will attack him as having a syndrome, mental illness, etc.

And if you are part of the #Never Trump collective you will be too readily agreeable to accept anything and everything negative you read or hear about him.

I have always had ambivalent feelings about Trump but history is clear that no one man is more important than the nation as a whole and the of balance of powers eventually balance out.

What I do say is that we ought to take advantage of a guy who has the backbone to speak truths. We may not like the way he says it but then look at the deadwood he is trying oust from the political machine and monolith we call our federal government and our main street media.

Personal Best Regards:

Minnesota Nice can hide some nasty motivations. Donald John Trump has lied throughout his life about many things. I do not see him suddenly becoming truthful about much of anything. He is also a narcissist and makes everything about him. That is a huge problem with a politician especially one in the most powerful position in the World. It should be very hard to become POTUS but Trump has made it easier for a demagogue to play on the emotions of voters to get and hold the office. With a lot of help from a bumbling Clinton campaign and the Russians.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
The humor of what I speak is lost on you. Sayings such as Trump Derangement System are ubiquitous and also subject to continual re-enter our lexicon. And as such meaning evolve as dynamic change

Take for instance "white privileged" which was recently updated by liberals as "white supremacist".

The accusation is one of plagiarism. So let me ask
what do you call it when many progressives jump on the bandwagon with the term "#Never Trump"? Plagiarist all?

I speak as an individual. Why is it we see so many progressives in a collective campaign of obstructionism.
Can't they think for themselves? never mind. You are going to dodge the question with a response "because its true".

However, progressives error because they make this a personal and hateful battle about one man and do it to an obsession. Ergo Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Its the same principle that you apply when responding to some posters. You waste everyone's time and energy
in your pursuit of diminishing one person.

YHowever, you seem never to speak to the issue. So if like many progressives , your only response is going to be "Trump is a ....", then I submit you are not a part of the solution but a part of the problem.

Finally I am a man of commitment and conviction. As a Christian, I believe "the truth will set you free". These are my truths you may disagree and I will respect your disagreements but your allegations will not detract me.

Again I assume you live in TV. TV is my community and I always extend courtesy and respect to the people in my community. and so

Personal Best Regards:
So you really can't see that the primary reason you are such a Trump Cultist and worship/defend him...is that you both share a massive case of insecurity and narcissism?

You have such a false and undeserved sense of your own self-importance, along with a blindness in how you are such a hypocrite, plagiarist and fake...it's hard to believe you can look at yourself in the mirror in the morning.

And you're dead wrong (again) about it being about any "pursuit of diminishing one person," as what it is really about is me exposing pompous fakes who think they can denigrate and paint with a broad brush...as long as they never use a curse word and claim to be a Christian.

Trust me Con, I know (and respect) a lot of Christians...and you are no Christian.

Yes, I did borrow the gist of that phrase from someone else, but the difference between you and I (other than you being a closet racist, bigot, misogynist, hypocrite, and apologist for scumbags)...is that I'm man enough to admit it.

Trump's popularity has very little to do with his willingness to 'shake up the Washington norm,' and has mostly everything to do with bringing out the ugliness, lack of empathy, crudeness and base feelings...of those who have spent their lives hiding those personality defects.

When you have George W. Bush basically saying the exact same thing about Trump, as I and so many others have also been pointing out...it's time for you to go buy a clue.

So try not to injure yourself while you constantly crow and pat yourself on the back for your lies and hypocrisy...because karma is a summabitch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-22-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

Constantly apologizing for a lying, narcissistic, hypocritical, bigoted and misogynistic bully...has to be really tiring.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
syndrome, term, rubicon, talking, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.