Trump Derangement Syndrome

Old 10-22-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

So try not to injure yourself while you constantly crow and pat yourself on the back for your lies and hypocrisy...because karma is a summabitch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Are you speaking of the time you lied about the charitable contribution to the zoo, and, your hypocrisy calling people racist / bigots after you inferred people who do not speak good English were undocumented??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag
Are you speaking of the time you lied about the charitable contribution to the zoo, and, your hypocrisy calling people racist / bigots after you inferred people who do not speak good English were undocumented??
You're lying about me ever saying the latter about all of the developers contractors...but the former IS true.

Sorry if that hurts.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-23-2017, 05:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Minnesota Nice can hide some nasty motivations. Donald John Trump has lied throughout his life about many things. I do not see him suddenly becoming truthful about much of anything. He is also a narcissist and makes everything about him. That is a huge problem with a politician especially one in the most powerful position in the World. It should be very hard to become POTUS but Trump has made it easier for a demagogue to play on the emotions of voters to get and hold the office. With a lot of help from a bumbling Clinton campaign and the Russians.
Did you not read what I said in my post? "I have ambivalent feelings about Trump".

What is true or untrue about the allegations against Trump is unclear as to motive and as to the definition of a lie.

If I told you I hit a golf ball 600 yards is it a lie or hyberbole?

Now if what they say about Trump's truthfulness is true then he is in good company in Washington because that is how they all operate and survive.

finally as I stated in another thread why don't you try and catch Trump doing something right. It will add objectivity to your repertoire

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-23-2017, 05:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So you really can't see that the primary reason you are such a Trump Cultist and worship/defend him...is that you both share a massive case of insecurity and narcissism?

You have such a false and undeserved sense of your own self-importance, along with a blindness in how you are such a hypocrite, plagiarist and fake...it's hard to believe you can look at yourself in the mirror in the morning.

And you're dead wrong (again) about it being about any "pursuit of diminishing one person," as what it is really about is me exposing pompous fakes who think they can denigrate and paint with a broad brush...as long as they never use a curse word and claim to be a Christian.

Trust me Con, I know (and respect) a lot of Christians...and you are no Christian.

Yes, I did borrow the gist of that phrase from someone else, but the difference between you and I (other than you being a closet racist, bigot, misogynist, hypocrite, and apologist for scumbags)...is that I'm man enough to admit it.

Trump's popularity has very little to do with his willingness to 'shake up the Washington norm,' and has mostly everything to do with bringing out the ugliness, lack of empathy, crudeness and base feelings...of those who have spent their lives hiding those personality defects.

When you have George W. Bush basically saying the exact same thing about Trump, as I and so many others have also been pointing out...it's time for you to go buy a clue.

So try not to injure yourself while you constantly crow and pat yourself on the back for your lies and hypocrisy...because karma is a summabitch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
My friend I know it is lost on you but your posts speak to who you are and hence , by default, support every argument I make .

I don't know who you are but again I hold no malice toward anyone because it is not Christian nor is it a healthy attitude. But, I do support your right to express your opinion.

As to being a true Christian that is a decision only God can make about me.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
syndrome, term, rubicon, talking, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.