Trump Drives Golf Cart On Green

Old 06-24-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Trump had the perfect chance to show us by example. Did you see how he saw the camera capturing what happened? He knew he was in the wrong even on his own course. Yet, another example of somebody brought up with a silver spoon in their mouth. And another example of no matter what he does he has his defenders. Sad...
Old 06-24-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, good point. From now on everyone should drive on the greens on all courses in The Villages. If anyone says you should not do that then point to this video and what his supporters are saying on this thread.
Since it was YOUR idea, why don't you become the FIRST to drive on the greens of all the courses in The Villages? Please let us know how that works out for you.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
Trump had the perfect chance to show us by example. Did you see how he saw the camera capturing what happened? He knew he was in the wrong even on his own course. Yet, another example of somebody brought up with a silver spoon in their mouth. And another example of no matter what he does he has his defenders. Sad...
What's sad is your jealous. You probably wanted to be a big shot your whole life...fell short...

Why don't you complain about your parents not having the means to raise YOU with a silver spoon...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Time to get a Special Prosecutor to investigate this obvious crime of driving on one's own grass. The left has finally found evidence to pin on Trump, after months of accusations and throwing S**T on the walls. Something finally stuck to the wall. I believe stopping ALL air traffic around a large city so that you can land to get a haircut rates a bit higher than an implied violation of Golf etiquette.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
Trump commits the cardinal sin of golf by driving on the putting green. This happened today at his course in NJ. His sense of entitledment is easily on display here. Instead of showing us by example of what not to do on the golf course. Donald Trump Driving on Green at Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey - YouTube
It was like a scene from Caddy Shack. I heard Al Czervik in the golf cart.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Like Biden said to Obie "this is a big F**king deal."
Old 06-24-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

No it's not a big deal. Just another example of Donald Trump's character fully on display.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

No, I wouldn't ever drive on a green. I have more respect for the people who maintain the course and the people following me on the hole. Too bad Trump doesn't have that same way of thinking. Defend him all you want. It's his way of thinking that is just so sad.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

If this is the best complaint that you tards can come up with, then the GOP has no problem in the next election. PC will be the theme of the Democrat party in the next election, AFTER they threaten to kill all Republicans.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
If this is the best complaint that you tards can come up with, then the GOP has no problem in the next election. PC will be the theme of the Democrat party in the next election, AFTER they threaten to kill all Republicans.
You would still be in hyperburn if Obama did it.. Who you crappin'?

Old 06-24-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You would still be in hyperburn if Obama did it.. Who you crappin'?

Not really. I don't play golf. And I also figure that IF Obama ever had enough money to purchase just one green, I would not care if he drove on it. Of course, unless someone gives Obama the money, he will never have it.

If this is your best shot at Trump, he is going to win again in 2020. But, that's also fine with me. Of course, I don't take offense if someone drives across the grass in their yard. It's their yard, not mine. I bet there are some busybody neighbors that would not approve though.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Is driving a golf cart on the green an impeachable offense? : AskThe_Donald
Old 06-24-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Seriously "Trump Drives Golf Cart On Green".

It has been stated that far too many American have confused social media as being real news. Now it appears Trump's social life is the main national news. what a country

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-24-2017, 09:47 PM
n/a

Your missing the entire point. Trump's actions on the golf course is just an example of how is mind works. Doesn't matter if he owns the golf course either. It's like your at HIS house for dinner and YOUR dinner falls on the floor. Will he get you another dinner? Nope. He will plop it down and tell you to eat your dinner in HIS house while eats HIS dinner which never hit the floor. It's all about him and nobody else.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Seriously "Trump Drives Golf Cart On Green".

It has been stated that far too many American have confused social media as being real news. Now it appears Trump's social life is the main national news. what a country

Personal Best Regards:
Trump thrives on social media. What do you expect?

Tags
golf, trump, green, display, easily

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.