Trump: Biggest A**hole award at debate

Old 09-27-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Default Trump: Biggest A**hole award at debate

Trump wins the: Biggest a**hole award at the debate. He was ridiculously rude even to Lester. Yes please let Trump be president so he can treat world leaders the same way.

If he gets that upset from Hillary getting under his skin I could only imagine his interacts with world leaders.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump wins the: Biggest a**hole award at the debate. He was ridiculously rude even to Lester. Yes please let Trump be president so he can treat world leaders the same way.

If he gets that upset from Hillary getting under his skin I could only imagine his interacts with world leaders.
Even to Lester? Is that supposed to be some sort of rudeness gage? Even to Lester....

You folks think that because someone comes on strong against your felon candidate there is something wrong.

Somehow his demeanor and presence and representation won against 17 other candidates. All the same adjectives were used as each one fell by the wayside.

End result? He beat all 17. He garnered the highest number of republican votes ever. The republican rolls were increased by unprecedented numbers. He has come from behind in all the national polls and swing states to be even with or ahead of Clinton.

As has been said before, like it or him or not he represents the middle finger to the establishment and the crony establishment.

Get used to it. What got him to this point will eventually get him to the WH......like it or not.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even to Lester? Is that supposed to be some sort of rudeness gage? Even to Lester....

You folks think that because someone comes on strong against your felon candidate there is something wrong.

Somehow his demeanor and presence and representation won against 17 other candidates. All the same adjectives were used as each one fell by the wayside.

End result? He beat all 17. He garnered the highest number of republican votes ever. The republican rolls were increased by unprecedented numbers. He has come from behind in all the national polls and swing states to be even with or ahead of Clinton.

As has been said before, like it or him or not he represents the middle finger to the establishment and the crony establishment.

Get used to it. What got him to this point will eventually get him to the WH......like it or not.

Yes he was an a**hole in the primaries as well. And there is a lot wrong with how he acted last night. He constantly interrupted Hillary and spoke over her and Lester. Lester was trying to do his job and redirect Trump to answer the actual questions. Hillary was trying to answer the actual questions because that's what people want to hear, not Trumps loud mouth interrupting her. The debate had rules that both candidates agreed to and Trump just disregards the rules and does whatever he wants, hence being an a**hole. Which again is not how you get support from other politicians or world leaders.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes he was an a**hole in the primaries as well. And there is a lot wrong with how he acted last night. He constantly interrupted Hillary and spoke over her and Lester. Lester was trying to do his job and redirect Trump to answer the actual questions. Hillary was trying to answer the actual questions because that's what people want to hear, not Trumps loud mouth interrupting her. The debate had rules that both candidates agreed to and Trump just disregards the rules and does whatever he wants, hence being an a**hole. Which again is not how you get support from other politicians or world leaders.
Sort of like your god Al Gore vs Bush wasn`t it . Perhaps Trump studied the tapes of Mr. Gore .
Old 09-27-2016, 11:37 AM
n/a

Yeah, bad example, Gore and Bush both sucked.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:43 AM
n/a

Actually I thought Lester done good job. I seen both being rude. Both was on they're programmed response and IMO Hillary repeated her pre-prepped monologue several times. Trump also went on rampage. Course usual DNC response blame bush, blame bush, and blame the republicans like they had nothing to do with the pass 8 years and 12 trillion spent, expanding war on terror, which has gotten worse since bush. But low and behold the democrats had nothing to do with it. Trump right one one point bunch of DS in policial power and the career politicians need removed, they do NOT have country or citizens best interests in mine.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:47 PM
n/a

Lester gave Trump many personal questions versus NONE for Hillary. But, that's OK because Trump can handle the heat. He does real well in the heat, and does not pass out or have a seizure like Hiltler when she gets stressed. Trump did very well for his first debate of a general election. Hillary handled herself pretty well, except for her crazy smiles and shoulder movements. She did well to spend her time training for the debate rather than campaigning. Of course, the debate makes little difference in the amount of votes you will get. It is the campaigning that gets the votes. Hardly anyone polled suggested that they would change their mind as a result of a debate. Besides, these debates were way to late in the game. Early voting starts pretty soon and over a million and a half have already mailed in their ballots in Florida. Trump can stand there silently in the debate and still win the election. It will have no effect on his supporters.

Trump looked real good last night. Better than I expected. Not bad against a Yale grad and lawyer. I expected her to do much better than she did, but I really watched because I wanted to see her have a bobblehead seizure or faint. I was disappointed that she was boring. She did make some weird faces, but I think that is normal for her. She is not a very pleasant person anyway. She was especially nasty when she traveled with the State Dept.

Have you all noticed how nicely dressed Trump always is? He dresses professionally. It is a shame that Hilary has such a hard time looking professional. I am glad that someone worked on her hair last night. She was turning into a real hag. I hope she can last until Nov 8th so that they won't find a need to replace her. I really do want to see Trump win by a landslide against her. It will finally put away the Clintons, once and for all. They are such a blight on America.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

No one has a bigger , wrinkled and dimpled ass than old mule Hillary Clinton .

I wonder how many hours her handlers had her in " Makeup" and " Hair " yesterday .
Old 09-27-2016, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-27-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary was NOT asked any questions. At least nothing that was personally targeted toward her, unlike how Trump was treated. Of course, Trump can handle it. Don't get upset because he handled the situation his way and not sit down and take a beating like the left would like. Hillary has been milking the infirm cr@p long enough. Trump treated her with kid gloves. Not anymore. Now, he see's how she is and that he can take the gloves off. He'll show them how they do it in NY.

Tags
trump, biggest, leaders, world, debate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.