Trump is embarrassing

Old 09-27-2016, 04:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I thought his hair looked better than hers!
Apparently, the drugs they put her on helped her finally do her hair. Unless she got her girlfriend to do it.

After the debate, Bill was shaking everyone's hand until he realized that Hildibeast was standing behind him and he moved out of the way. I guess he suddenly realized that they were not there to cheer him on. Anyone notice that as they were leaving the venue side by side, he was not holding her hand like most married folks would? Especially if the spouse was concerned about her welfare.

The debate did go pretty fast, although I was not impressed by it. Neither one was very entertaining and there was no new/fresh information revealed, other than the fact that Hillary was able to stand up, unsupported for 90 minutes. That is an achievement. I wonder what drugs gave her that ability.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Very biased against Trump . She drew all of the questions first unless it was a " gotcha " question targeting Trump .

Biased Matt never delivered one uncomfortable question to her .
She got all the time she wanted . She constantly interrupted Trump and took his time and ole Matt did nothing .

The big winner tonight is Huma who gets her lover back now that the big debate is over .
Who the H is Matt?
Old 09-27-2016, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Apparently, the drugs they put her on helped her finally do her hair. Unless she got her girlfriend to do it.

After the debate, Bill was shaking everyone's hand until he realized that Hildibeast was standing behind him and he moved out of the way. I guess he suddenly realized that they were not there to cheer him on. Anyone notice that as they were leaving the venue side by side, he was not holding her hand like most married folks would? Especially if the spouse was concerned about her welfare.

The debate did go pretty fast, although I was not impressed by it. Neither one was very entertaining and there was no new/fresh information revealed, other than the fact that Hillary was able to stand up, unsupported for 90 minutes. That is an achievement. I wonder what drugs gave her that ability.
Yes She was sniffling all night.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
He is so uninformed. No question, this debate makes Hillary's road to the white house very easy.
Definitely. The reviews are in, and Hillary won resoundingly, Trump looked like a moron. Starting with the sniffling - what was that all about??? Cocaine use, or high on something else? He rambled, couldn't stay on the subject or answer a question, had poor command of the facts. His knowledge was superficial like that of a high schooler although that is giving him too much credit. And he was so easily baited! I can't believe how easy it was for Hillary to get under his skin. A President has to be above all of that, and he clearly isn't. He does not have the temperament for sure. All Hillary had to do was prod him a little and every time he opened his mouth he self imploded. In a week or so when the new polls come out she should get a big bounce. My guess is he won't do any future debates because they he can't handle the format. As far as Lester Holt, he was better than Lauer, but still he should have exercised more control over Trump when he exceeded his time limits and kept interrupting Hillary. And perhaps a little more fact checking?
Old 09-27-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Default As i read these posts

Quote:

I plan on voting for TRUMP however, I must admit, he lost the debate. Trump showed up with a cold. Imagine having a cold and not being able to blow your nose for two hours.

They were both MEDICAL MARVELS. Hillary still has that uncontrolled eye movement but she has learned to hide it with great skill. Did you not see her close her eyes? Did you not see her look down as soon as it started.

Hillary made some good points about Trumps tax return and he did not handle it well. I expect that Trump paid very little in tax. Frankly that is a problem or a feature of our 86,000 page tax code. Our government, whether you agree with it or not, has made real estate very tax advantaged. There is no other economic activity where people regularly finance 90% or even more and then can deduct the interest on that loan. Many of the issues are far to complex to cover in the time allowed in this debate format. The Clinton gang left the white house 14 million dollars in debt. They somehow bought a home in Chapaqua worth 1.5 million dollars so Hillary could run as a carpetbagger senator from New York. UNLESS YOUR NAME IS CLINTON NO ONE CAN DO THAT. THE RATIO BETWEEN DEBT AND INCOME IS PRESCRIBED AND YOU NEED TO SHOW TWO YEARS WORTH OF TAX RETURNS.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Definitely. The reviews are in, and Hillary won resoundingly, Trump looked like a moron. Starting with the sniffling - what was that all about??? Cocaine use, or high on something else? He rambled, couldn't stay on the subject or answer a question, had poor command of the facts. His knowledge was superficial like that of a high schooler although that is giving him too much credit. And he was so easily baited! I can't believe how easy it was for Hillary to get under his skin. A President has to be above all of that, and he clearly isn't. He does not have the temperament for sure. All Hillary had to do was prod him a little and every time he opened his mouth he self imploded. In a week or so when the new polls come out she should get a big bounce. My guess is he won't do any future debates because they he can't handle the format. As far as Lester Holt, he was better than Lauer, but still he should have exercised more control over Trump when he exceeded his time limits and kept interrupting Hillary. And perhaps a little more fact checking?
The quoted post above could have been considered just another opinion until the highlighted statement confirmed it to be the highest categoty of BS!!!!

Lester Holt was the obvious third person in the debate.....too bad they did not let Trump have a back up as well.

Lester Holt: The Third Debater? | Heat Street
Old 09-27-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
No I am talking about how great things are in Chicago under decades of liberal rule .
Totally unrelated, but heck, it was late. BTW, how is Buffalo? Was in Chicago last month for my food fix. No wings, sorry.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

Trump embarrassing?

How embarrassing is it to have a felon (Hitlery) running for leader of the world? American used to have a bit more pride in honesty and loyalty. Both of which she does NOT have.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump embarrassing?

How embarrassing is it to have a felon (Hitlery) running for leader of the world? American used to have a bit more pride in honesty and loyalty. Both of which she does NOT have.
I admit Hillary is bad....

BUT Trump might be the only person to make her look good.

This man is an evil liar and con artist.

I am a GOPer and would never ever vote for Hillary but Trump is not only an embarassment last night but if you decide to read anything but his radical far right blabber on those off the wall web sites, you will find that the rest of the world agrees.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
The quoted post above could have been considered just another opinion until the highlighted statement confirmed it to be the highest categoty of BS!!!!

Lester Holt was the obvious third person in the debate.....too bad they did not let Trump have a back up as well.

Lester Holt: The Third Debater? | Heat Street
The website you are linking to has been around all of 7 months.

Described as..

The Washington Times's Jennifer Harper described the site as, "The politics here are right-leaning and libertarian-minded; the publication also covers culture wars, commentary, technology, celebrity, business and assorted lifestyle matters."[6]

If someone is assailing Lester Holt, whether it be Trump or Clinton, they feel the lost and are simply making excuses. That is what children do.

I thought frankly his questions were not that good for either but that Trump was rude as hell to him at time.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very biased against Trump . She drew all of the questions first unless it was a " gotcha " question targeting Trump .

Biased Matt never delivered one uncomfortable question to her .
She got all the time she wanted . She constantly interrupted Trump and took his time and ole Matt did nothing .

The big winner tonight is Huma who gets her lover back now that the big debate is over .
You're showing stupidity. Did you watch the debate? WHO THE HELL IS MATT???
Old 09-27-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-27-2016, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I admit Hillary is bad....

BUT Trump might be the only person to make her look good.

This man is an evil liar and con artist.

I am a GOPer and would never ever vote for Hillary but Trump is not only an embarassment last night but if you decide to read anything but his radical far right blabber on those off the wall web sites, you will find that the rest of the world agrees.
No, you are a liar. Nice try though. And as far as an embarrassment, you fit the term pretty well.

I expect politicians to be liars, somewhat. But, I do not expect them to be felons that would refuse to take responsibility for the deaths of their employees. I would not expect someone to lead by example that would illegally transmit classified information over the Internet. Something that has NEVER been allowed legally. And is also a felony. Someone that gave access to classified information to uncleared civilians which is also a felony. A person that even stole thousands of dollars of gov property from the white house (grand larceny) also a felony. So, I can not vote for Hillary, a person that should be in prison right now.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

No one won the debate. Both did better than I thought they would. Hillary let me down by not having a seizure. The only reason I watched was to see her entertain us. What a disappointment! Trump did fine, not exceptional. He handled her with kid gloves, probably not wanting her stroke out on him or something, gaining more sympathy votes. He is at a disadvantage.

Both did OK, neither did well. Hillary lied more than Trump this time around. But, on the other hand, she seems to believe her lies. Probably a pathological liar.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

lottsa skunk pi$$ing contests in here!!

Tags
easy, house, embarrassing, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.