Trump endorses republican health care plan....ha ha ha

Old 03-07-2017, 11:36 PM
n/a

Default Trump endorses republican health care plan....ha ha ha

The Art of the Deal begins. Today's Health Care Plan is not Trumps best offer. It is really not HIS plan at all, even though he endorsed it. He will let his biggest detractors make some of the changes, and get the Plan what he really wants. He has led Ryan by the nose and now he will use Rand Paul. Freedom Caucus will fall in line. Ryan, Paul and the Freedom Caucus have no idea what he really wants. Only HE does. Health Care Plan will pass both houses in a month. On to tax reform and another deal. The guy is a genius. He always starts with something ludicrous to wind up in the middle. His best offer is never his real offer. They will NEVER figure him out. He is three steps ahead of all of them. The only one who will come close to figuring him out is Newt who will write a book about Trump and become part of the next Administration, probably Chief of Staff.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:19 AM
n/a

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,” while also vowing to force drug companies to negotiate directly with the government on prices in Medicare and Medicaid. ALL I SEE IS OBAMACARE-LITE
Old 03-08-2017, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,” while also vowing to force drug companies to negotiate directly with the government on prices in Medicare and Medicaid. ALL I SEE IS OBAMACARE-LITE
Stay tuned. The Art of the Deal is just beginning.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
The best way to get a deal is to make your opponent think they are making the decisions.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:59 AM
n/a

What is pleasing to me is that Republicans are having a serious discussion concerning the replacement of ACA, and notlet's pass it so we can see what's in it.

My preference would be not to have a government run program again but turned over to the private sector. The country's insurance system and medical community survived before ACA and they can so again. Promotion of job growth will solve some of these problems

Trump is a master at what he does and his opposition always underestimates him leaving them with egg on their face.

I am beginning to gain more respect for Rand Paul because he has shown himself to be one of the few adults in the room

Trump is meeting opposition from Obama leftovers and he needs to clean them from the swamp because they continue to sabotage his every move. Trump hasn't blinked yet, has he.

This is the main reason he was elected because people believed he had the intestinal fortitude to stand against the radical left and the establishment. If he does nothing else but break up politics as usual he will have succeeded .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-08-2017, 06:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is pleasing to me is that Republicans are having a serious discussion concerning the replacement of ACA, and notlet's pass it so we can see what's in it.

My preference would be not to have a government run program again but turned over to the private sector. The country's insurance system and medical community survived before ACA and they can so again. Promotion of job growth will solve some of these problems

Trump is a master at what he does and his opposition always underestimates him leaving them with egg on their face.

I am beginning to gain more respect for Rand Paul because he has shown himself to be one of the few adults in the room

Trump is meeting opposition from Obama leftovers and he needs to clean them from the swamp because they continue to sabotage his every move. Trump hasn't blinked yet, has he.

This is the main reason he was elected because people believed he had the intestinal fortitude to stand against the radical left and the establishment. If he does nothing else but break up politics as usual he will have succeeded .

Personal Best Regards:
No...to succeed...he MUST make America "white" again...otherwise...it only gets worse.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
He is the establishment, don't kid yourself. The emergency rooms will again be the doctors office. Who do you think will pay for that?
Old 03-08-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
He is the establishment, don't kid yourself. The emergency rooms will again be the doctors office. Who do you think will pay for that?
It's STILL cheaper than GIVING them FREE healthcare to go anywhere and use it as much as they want.

Taking care of welfare recipients is as stupid as taking care of "lifers" in prison. We're supposed to KEEP THEM ALIVE...so we can KEEP paying all their expenses?
Old 03-08-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

donny, which health insurance company wrote this boondoggle, you do ot have the capability to come up with something like this. I've seen your signature, learn how to write so it's distinguishable.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump is meeting opposition from Obama leftovers and he needs to clean them from the swam-p because they continue to sabotage his every move. Trump hasn't blinked yet, has he.

Personal Best Regards:
Yes, the insurance companies have done a tremendous job lining their pockects. Letting people die because they can not pay and when they do refusing medical procedures that would have saved them. People with pre-existing conditions, no coverage for you, go die and when you get sick, your cancelled. I hope you have the chance to, in some way, experiance this.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

When Democrats passed Obamacare without a single Republican vote in 2010, Republicans railed against the “budget gimmicks” and “lack of transparency” they said Democrats used – even though the bill was debated for months, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office provided detailed cost and coverage estimates, and dozens of hearings were held.
But now, with their bill to repeal and “replace” it, Republicans say their plan's price tag and estimates of how many people it will cover aren’t really important. Forget the hearings, forget the analyses, forget the facts. Republicans are even trying to discredit whatever numbers the Congressional Budget Office comes up with.
Trump and the Republicans would rather function in a fact-free universe. That way, they can make up whatever they want to hear. The rest of America will pay the price.
What do you think?
Old 03-08-2017, 05:57 PM
n/a

The new Republican health-care plan is awe-inspiringly awful - The Washington Post
Old 03-08-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Does anyone recall the GOP quoting the CBO over and over while trying to dispute Obamacare ? I do, because I was one of them, and they were fairly accurate with their non biased numbers.

Well, this comment from the WH today

""If you're looking to the CBO for accuracy, you're looking in the wrong place," White House spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters."

Not much they don't attack.....
Old 03-08-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

AARP Opposes Healthcare Bill - AARP
Old 03-08-2017, 07:15 PM
n/a

GOP Healthcare Plan: AARP, AMA, AHA Oppose Obamacare Replacement | Fortune.com

Tags
plan, offer, care, health, ryan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.