Trump and Facebook

Old 09-13-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Default Trump and Facebook

Isn't it strange that Facebook has come forth with information that Russia paid for Facebook post ads during the 2016 campaign that were designed to attack Hillary.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Isn't it strange that Facebook has come forth with information that Russia paid for Facebook post ads during the 2016 campaign that were designed to attack Hillary.
I read that and reliable sources agree hat the campaign for Trump was involved. Since he is president he cannot be procecuted so why waste the money. Trump is the King, so let him do whatever he wants.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
If that is true (and I doubt it) then Russia did us a favor. I'll have to send my buddy, Putin a thank you note and some edible arrangements.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I read that and reliable sources agree hat the campaign for Trump was involved. Since he is president he cannot be procecuted so why waste the money. Trump is the King, so let him do whatever he wants.
"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law." A reasonable interpretation of this provision is that it sets out a temporal sequence: Impeachment, then conviction and removal from office — and only after that, indictment, trial, judgment and punishment. Does this mean that the president is above the law? Not at all. In cases of serious wrongdoing, and breaches of public trust, the Constitution provides a remedy: impeachment. Can a sitting U.S. president be prosecuted? - Chicago Tribune

For an exhaustive compilation of Trump's entanglement with questionable Russian financiers, see my thread "Latest News on the Russian Investigation".
Old 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law." A reasonable interpretation of this provision is that it sets out a temporal sequence: Impeachment, then conviction and removal from office — and only after that, indictment, trial, judgment and punishment. Does this mean that the president is above the law? Not at all. In cases of serious wrongdoing, and breaches of public trust, the Constitution provides a remedy: impeachment. Can a sitting U.S. president be prosecuted? - Chicago Tribune

For an exhaustive compilation of Trump's entanglement with questionable Russian financiers, see my thread "Latest News on the Russian Investigation".
Like these posts. Do not like many of Donald John Trump's policies and his character should always be up for scrutiny.

Tags
ads, facebook, post

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.