Trump facing criminal charges

Old 06-02-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Because a third party candidate CANNOT win! A vote for a third part candidate is a wasted vote. You might as well vote for Donald Duck, he has the same chance of winning as does any third party candidate.
Bernie got a lot closer then expected. He didn't pretend he was was a true democrat or change his tune to fit the audience.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
So to be clear. A bunch of people who wanted to learn how to become rich overnight by taking shortcuts and not having to provide any useful services enrolled in Trump University. There they received an object lesson in becoming rich overnight, taking shortcuts and not providing useful services. Seems to me they got what they paid for. Remember, you can't fix stupid.
So you would do away with "Crimes against Seniors" because they should know better?
Old 06-02-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you would do away with "Crimes against Seniors" because they should know better?
Apple and Oranges, but my guess is that there weren't many seniors enrolled in Trump University
Old 06-02-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Apple and Oranges, but my guess is that there weren't many seniors enrolled in Trump University
Whether it's Trump U or seniors against crime it's about theft of services, swindling someone out of their money. You know that.

"There they received an object lesson in becoming rich overnight, taking shortcuts and not providing useful services. Seems to me they got what they paid for." I hope Trump's lawyers make that claim in his defense.

I wish the trial started, Trump revealed his taxes and the FBI would release it's server report.

There may be time for a Republican and Democratic candidate who is popular and not in question.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, Bozo, your guess is wrong. There were hundreds of seniors who thought the get rich promises were real. Foolishly, they cashed in 401's and pension plans to enroll.

Basically it was no different than the schemes by Madoff. He is in prison. Put Trump in prison!
Old 06-02-2016, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, Bozo, your guess is wrong. There were hundreds of seniors who thought the get rich promises were real. Foolishly, they cashed in 401's and pension plans to enroll.

Basically it was no different than the schemes by Madoff. He is in prison. Put Trump in prison!
Well, Bozo. In a population of 330 million, "hundreds of seniors" is infinitesimal. So, my guess "weren't many seniors" proved to be correct after all. Thank you for your validation.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

You lie. If what you said was true, and it isn't then he would be in jail now. There is no evidence of fraud. But, if that is the only way that you can figure to defend Killary and her crimes, then it won't come close to tipping the scale. Vote for your scumbag Clinton. Invite her to your home and see how much she steals on the way out. Just like she did to the White House upon leaving.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

The Clintons are no petty thieves. They only go with the Grand Larceny. They know that no one will prosecute them and they have plenty of guppies supporting them. They are taking all the libtard saps for a ride and the dummies are thanking them for it.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, Bozo. In a population of 330 million, "hundreds of seniors" is infinitesimal. So, my guess "weren't many seniors" proved to be correct after all. Thank you for your validation.
Very clever. You are an honest man of principals.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

Seniors are vulnerable. Trump and his henchmen preyed on the vulnerable. This trial should be interesting, starting just before the election.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sorry to hear that you are one of the seniors that got scammed.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:33 PM
n/a

Trump University was likely a money making project just about the same as other Universities in this country. They take your money but after all is said and done you got an "education" but no guarantee of anything more. No difference.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump University was likely a money making project just about the same as other Universities in this country. They take your money but after all is said and done you got an "education" but no guarantee of anything more. No difference.
I hope Trumps lawyers use that as a defense. That should get him off.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:14 PM
n/a

Schnackenberg, who worked in Trump’s office at 40 Wall Street, testified that “while Trump University claimed it wanted to help consumers make money in real estate, in fact Trump University was only interested in selling every person the most expensive seminars they possibly could.” The deposition concludes, “Based upon my personal experience and employment, I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

Trump University: It’s Worse Than You Think - The New Yorker

"it preyed upon the elderly"
Some think if we are deceived we deserved it, just to teach us a lesson.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Because a third party candidate CANNOT win! A vote for a third part candidate is a wasted vote. You might as well vote for Donald Duck, he has the same chance of winning as does any third party candidate.
If you and everyone else would just do your job and vote for whom YOU wanted to win, we might actually get people who will look out for US instead of those who paid big money to get them elected. Each vote puts them one vote closer to winning.

Don't you feel "dirty" inside after casting you vote for a lesser of two evils? I can't do it, I vote usually libertarian, though it depends.

I voted for Perot, he was right about the sucking sound of jobs leaving the country. You thought he was a kook. He was right. A lot of independent candidates have been right. You called them all "unelectable" kooks.

Quote:
Easy money for "education" there are hundreds of "diploma mills", everyone knows you won't get a job when "real students" who showed up to class and didn't study in their pajamas, apply.

You're degree is from U of Phoenix? Thanks...next...

Tags
trump, criminal, investigated, collateral, damage

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.