Trump Family Travel Expenses

Old 02-17-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Default Trump Family Travel Expenses

As, in the past, we heard quite a bit about the cost of travel for the Obama family. Lets talk about this:

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense - The Washington Post
Old 02-17-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Well he is doing business on these trips, but I hope he reins it back a little. Not sure how to approach the business trips of his adult sons, my gut feeling is if your over 18 you should fend for yourself. I acknowledge there could be security risk if one of them was kidnapped, so it is tough to say it is unnecessary.

I sensed more opinion than fact in the column. There was a number of things infered and it was acknowledged no data or official responce was used to support the claim.

I am sure you would rather spend that money on welfare benifits...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well he is doing business on these trips, but I hope he reins it back a little. Not sure how to approach the business trips of his adult sons, my gut feeling is if your over 18 you should fend for yourself. I acknowledge there could be security risk if one of them was kidnapped, so it is tough to say it is unnecessary.

I sensed more opinion than fact in the column. There was a number of things infered and it was acknowledged no data or official responce was used to support the claim.

I am sure you would rather spend that money on welfare benifits...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Of course she would...gotta house, clothe, and feed all those inner city chill'un so they can grow up and occupy a quota position somewhere.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

I detest elitist entitlements but one wonders if it should be directed at a president, especially this president since there are a number of progressive wingnuts that have already made public remarks hoping for his assassination. and lest not let us forget the bete noir directed at anyone connected by family or employed . His family has been viciously and falsely verbally assaulted.

I would suggest that those concerned about boondoggles focus on congress and federal agency employees who seem to have no spending restraints at all . More taxpayer money is vanishing from these sources with absolutely no ROI. Think Pelosi and her jaunts home on company jets

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-17-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

It is what the rich and powerfull and politicians do....have been doing....forever....

they are the haves....most of us are not.

So why attempt to single out Trump....ridiculous, witch hunting.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is what the rich and powerfull and politicians do....have been doing....forever....

He was perfectly happy and willing to do his travel on his own plane, at his own expense, until he was told that he could not because of security concerns. At least when he takes his vacations, they are working vacations to property he already owns.

Libs don't like anything that doesn't fit their narrative, though.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course she would...gotta house, clothe, and feed all those inner city chill'un so they can grow up and occupy a quota position somewhere.
Well the H**l are you talking about?

Oh wait a minute its the resident RACIST!
Old 02-17-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Again there were quite a few complaints when the Obama's took a vacation. So what's good for the GOOSE is good for the GANDER!

Where are those commenters NOW?
Old 02-17-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
He was perfectly happy and willing to do his travel on his own plane, at his own expense, until he was told that he could not because of security concerns. At least when he takes his vacations, they are working vacations to property he already owns.

How can anybody argue with such an accurate assessment?
Old 02-17-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

And now the truth about that:

Donald Trump Would Rather Fly Around In His Solid Gold Jet Than In Air Force One, Which Has Black All Over It
Old 02-17-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Anybody view the picture of his 2 murdering offspring in Africa? Don JR proudly holding up the tail of an elephant he slathered and another with him lying next to a water buffalo he killed and yet another of the 2 murdering offspring together holding a cheetah they shot, if you think you can stomach the photo's all you Village animal lovers look on line at the pic's. The two of them are very vocal about their hunting abilities and how great it is! These animals were not killed for food, they were killed for SPORT and because they have money, and because THEY COULD!!!!!!

And Don JR. wanted to be the Sec. Of the Interior. Thank god for LAWS!!!!

QUESTION: If they decide to give it a go again in AFRICA, OR ANY HUNTING EXPO FOR THAT MATTER, DO WE THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS HAVE TO PAY THE SECRET SERVICE TO GO WITH THEM?????
Old 02-17-2017, 10:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

And doing it to the Obama's was ok?
Old 02-17-2017, 11:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again there were quite a few complaints when the Obama's took a vacation. So what's good for the GOOSE is good for the GANDER!

Where are those commenters NOW?
Fat-ass MOOOOO--chelle took a plane full of her girl friends to Spain on an extended vacation which we all paid for .

Trump so far is working on the weekends when he travels to Florida .

However let`s face it the man could cure cancer and you would say that he is a loser because he hadn`t figured out how to raise the dead .
Old 02-17-2017, 11:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anybody view the picture of his 2 murdering offspring in Africa? Don JR proudly holding up the tail of an elephant he slathered and another with him lying next to a water buffalo he killed and yet another of the 2 murdering offspring together holding a cheetah they shot, if you think you can stomach the photo's all you Village animal lovers look on line at the pic's. The two of them are very vocal about their hunting abilities and how great it is! These animals were not killed for food, they were killed for SPORT and because they have money, and because THEY COULD!!!!!!

And Don JR. wanted to be the Sec. Of the Interior. Thank god for LAWS!!!!

QUESTION: If they decide to give it a go again in AFRICA, OR ANY HUNTING EXPO FOR THAT MATTER, DO WE THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS HAVE TO PAY THE SECRET SERVICE TO GO WITH THEM?????
Oh are you ignoring little Bobby Kennedy watching out for his brother as Attorney General . It was ok then right ? That was just fine . And it was their interfering old man the crook Joe who insisted that JFK give his brother the AG job .
But that was OK because the Kennedy Klan are the Sainted Ones right ?

Tags
cost, family, talk, travel, expenses

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.