Trump gets trolled by the idea if Mark Cuban.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What University did you graduate from Chump and what was the name of the business you founded and grew over your career ?

Please share with us your great successes .
Not sure why the question, however if you do any research you will find Trump has had success.

He, however, is not even close to what he purports. He, and others build brands and then simply sell that brand. Many you don't hear if but he used the family name. He has had successes and losses. Many, including the oft mentioned Mark Cuban started lower and are richer.

Trump built what he has on brashness and even he admits in his books, that when caught in a lie, just keep lying...and do it louder. They soon will believe you.

The comment applies correctly, and my suggestion rather than me talking bad about him is that you read factual accounts of his life. I am hoping that beginning Monday he is actually vetted because thus far that has not occurred. Only some comments he made on the campaign mostly, but nothing about mobster ties, suits, character. Almost like the Clintons have a plan.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:20 PM
n/a

Actually his inviting some one from the Clinton's past, not the candidate, and by past we are talking in the 80s I think.

Cuban has been active in this campaign...2016...,donating and challenging Trump on taxes Eric.

Inviting Flowers is a gimmick...a personal gimmick which is typical. He intimidates, and for some reason people actually think he can intimidate heads of SOVERIEGN nations. Not going to happen, but the attempt will surely destroy any relations with them
Old 09-24-2016, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
What University did you graduate from Chump and what was the name of the business you founded and grew over your career ?

I implore you..if you really care about this country, red this link.

How the Trump Organization's Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

This is a dangerous situation. I hope the debate format allows to enter into this.

This is not even close to the Clinton Foundation. Here, with the Trump org...we are speaking of some very very scary stuff.

If terrorism concerns you, read about his close ties in the ME that will affect any decisions.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I implore you..if you really care about this country, red this link.

How the Trump Organization's Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

This is a dangerous situation. I hope the debate format allows to enter into this.

This is not even close to the Clinton Foundation. Here, with the Trump org...we are speaking of some very very scary stuff.

If terrorism concerns you, read about his close ties in the ME that will affect any decisions.
Delete your rubbish, it reflects poorly on you. Seriously.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Delete your rubbish, it reflects poorly on you. Seriously.
I will share your critique with the experienced folks at Newsweek.

I am sure you get better info at the ......well wherever it is you dig for information.

Difference is Newsweek validates all they print and supply details to support what they write, but I am sure your websites all do the same. Newsweek, etal could learn so much.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will share your critique with the experienced folks at Newsweek.

I am sure you get better info at the ......well wherever it is you dig for information.

Difference is Newsweek validates all they print and supply details to support what they write, but I am sure your websites all do the same. Newsweek, etal could learn so much.
"We're told what to print, so we do". Pretty much sums up their business model.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
"We're told what to print, so we do". Pretty much sums up their business model.
I am appreciating all this insider information. Really, can you lead me to YOUR backup for that statement ?

YOU have a problem when you feel you know more than whomever you don't want to hear...sort of like...I know more about ISIS than the generals.

The leadership being wasted sitting in The Villages typing on their computer is stunning.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:22 PM
n/a

NEWSWEEK...Now there's a paragon on journalistic excellence...NOT! That rag is so horrible, they couldn't give it away.
Oh wait, I take that back. They did sell it...for a dollar and worth every penny.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

I do believe the cut...went right to the bone.

CNM
Old 09-24-2016, 09:05 PM
n/a

YEP Trump should parade all of Billie Boys conquests in the front row, that will show Clinton. Show her just what exactly? I"M SURE there is not ONE spouse to have ever cheated, here in the Villages. Much to much FAITH here in the good ole South. But the the rest of the nation NOOOOOOO! Man or woman, who ever has felt the pain and humiliation of infidelity, privately, or quite publicly like Clinton endured would see him as the childish ignoramus that he is. He would undoubtedly be the winner in the fools gold category. Make all the jokes you want, I know there some of you out there who know just what I mean. Trump also had 2 spouses that were victims of affairs although he pats himself on the back with getting away cheap with Marla only 2mil.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:07 PM
n/a

A dollar was a ripoff, they are worthless. You can't make this stuff up. People, and I use the term loosely, quote that rag like the "bible."

Newsweek Is Back and More Liberal Than Ever | The Daily Bell
Old 09-24-2016, 09:11 PM
n/a

Hillary is a career criminal and will lose in a landslide, despite having all the establishment and media in her pocket.

What does that tell you?

Cnm, et al, just pull a "Ted" and get on board before we leave without you.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:11 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 09-24-2016, 10:33 PM
n/a

Good night Hillary. You know Trump is holding onto a whopper about one of the Clintones. He is waiting to the perfect moment to drop it. And after he does the Clintones will be done forever. How dare she run for President after the cowardly things she has done during her career. I like Donald because he is spunky. Never know whats gonna come outta that boys mouth. By the way Hillary who is sitting in the front row? I thought so you coward, militarily disrespectful, bald face lying piece of garbage. When your advertisements come on television and you say how your going to bring jobs I want to heave my lunch you lying self centered cow. You want to get in the gutter? Donald knows everything about the gutter and will clean your clock.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:29 PM
n/a

Default Re-read what you have said

Quote:
Does nobody tire of his infantile schoolyard antics ?

Cuban is richer, smarter and more in touch than Trump could dream of. He also could care less about what he says....hope he continues his pushing the tax issue. Cuban knows
The term for your thoughts, in psychology is called projection. YOU ARE CLEARLY INFANTILE SO BELIEVE OTHERS ARE.

The CLINTON GANG invites Cuban-they acted first. Trump countered by inviting Flowers. Trump directly told THAT BITCH if she pulls this crap he will react in kind. I expect they would love to have Monica Lewinsky there as well.
I think there was also Moynihans daughter but fortunately for the CLINTON GANG she has passed away.

Tags
year, mark, cuban, idea, trolled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.