Trump gets trolled by the idea if Mark Cuban.

Old 09-25-2016, 08:33 PM
n/a

Default Feel Better Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Good night Hillary. You know Trump is holding onto a whopper about one of the Clintones. He is waiting to the perfect moment to drop it. And after he does the Clintones will be done forever. How dare she run for President after the cowardly things she has done during her career. I like Donald because he is spunky. Never know whats gonna come outta that boys mouth. By the way Hillary who is sitting in the front row? I thought so you coward, militarily disrespectful, bald face lying piece of garbage. When your advertisements come on television and you say how your going to bring jobs I want to heave my lunch you lying self centered cow. You want to get in the gutter? Donald knows everything about the gutter and will clean your clock.
tough guy? You act tough behind the computer. Meanwhile, Hillary's been out there fighting the good fight all her adult life. Fighting against ignorance and prejudice, you deplorable coward.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
tough guy? You act tough behind the computer. Meanwhile, Hillary's been out there fighting the good fight all her adult life. Fighting against ignorance and prejudice, you deplorable coward.
Oh man...you're killing me with that one! A real knee slapper!

Hillary fights for Hillary.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh man...you're killing me with that one! A real knee slapper!

Hillary fights for Hillary.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, such ignorance! No one is this naive.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, such ignorance! No one is this naive.
Oh yes they are...you wouldn't believe what some people BELIEVE.

Tags
year, mark, cuban, idea, trolled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.