Trump Golf Cart Parade 10/22

Old 10-22-2016, 10:57 AM
n/a

Default Trump Golf Cart Parade 10/22

Wow! Another great show of community support as a huge group of Trump carts gathered at Lake Miona to proceed over to Brownwood! And the crowd went wild as they saw our positive energy of the participants! We approached Eisenhower Rec center and there we picked up many more Trump golf carts! It seemed like a never ending following of enthusiastic Trump supporters. We were greeted width honks, thumbs up and folks wanting pictures.

Sure there were a few middle fingers (just shows how high class Hillary supporters are) After the OKeefe videos I'd be embarrassed to admit that was my party too!

I believe the new slogan is "Drain The Swamp" and appropriately so!

Thank you all for your smiles, support and enthusiasm for our efforts! VOTE TRUMP!
Old 10-22-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

Glad you all had a great time and don't for get to all vote together on November 28th.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

I think that's awesome.

Losers who are willing to admit their defeat and put it on public display...are to be admired for being 'good sports' about it.

Totally opposite of their candidate.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:33 AM
n/a

Default It's Over

Look at the electoral votes. he has less than a 5% chance of winning.
Vote Hillary!
Old 10-22-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think that's awesome.

Losers who are willing to admit their defeat and put it on public display...are to be admired for being 'good sports' about it.

Perfect.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:50 AM
n/a

Default It's Over

Vote Hillary!
Old 10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Wow, our two liberals on here are pretty nasty. I can see why they would wish more miserable company and vote for Hillary.

I'm glad there was no violence for the parade of carts. Hillary's folks must not have gotten the memo in time to hire their henchmen to beat up a few seniors to teach them a lesson. Or, they realize that this is a CCW state and it would probably be very disastrous for them.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

Congrats to all those who participated in the Parade. It's not often that people are willing to display their loyalty--even if they are totally out of step with the rest of the country.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
Vote Hillary!
Sorta like Dewey and Truman huh?

How did that one turn out?

Or more recently when during the primaries all the powers that be, betters, odds men and witch doctors had Clinton winning by double digits.
Now how the hell could that have been?

For sure have hope for your candidate, and even believe she might be unbeatable, BUT until the votes, the valid ones, are counted everything else is no more accurate than a roll of the dice.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think that's awesome.

You better brush up on your Arabic, when Hillary gets in she's going to open the gates for Syria. Guess how many will be terrorist?

The Villages Florida
Old 10-22-2016, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCruiser View Post
Wow! Another great show of community support as a huge group of Trump carts gathered at Lake Miona to proceed over to Brownwood! And the crowd went wild as they saw our positive energy of the participants! We approached Eisenhower Rec center and there we picked up many more Trump golf carts! It seemed like a never ending following of enthusiastic Trump supporters. We were greeted width honks, thumbs up and folks wanting pictures.

Sure there were a few middle fingers (just shows how high class Hillary supporters are) After the OKeefe videos I'd be embarrassed to admit that was my party too!

I believe the new slogan is "Drain The Swamp" and appropriately so!

Thank you all for your smiles, support and enthusiasm for our efforts! VOTE TRUMP!
Thank you for the above comments, here is a couple of thoughts from bbbbbb..........
Today, Big Mouth Joe, the spoiled brat with money made a stupid challenge to Mr. Trump, to take him out behind the Gym. Well someone producing that event could make some real money selling tickets. And another producer could make some big money selling Tickets to the local hospital so they could view big mouth Joe wrapped in bandages to hold his head and face together. And yet, another producer could make money on the odds bet of Big Joe running for his life if the event ever came to be.
bbbbbb
Old 10-22-2016, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
You better brush up on your Arabic, when Hillary gets in she's going to open the gates for Syria. Guess how many will be terrorist?

The Villages Florida
Not even a good photoshop.

I figured you folks would have figured out by now, that intelligent people aren't swayed by the lies, fear and hate mongering...that the right has been spewing for 8 years now.

Or maybe you've forgotten that 'Obama is going to take all of our guns'...was your last idiotic and false battle cry.

And don't even try the lie that "we've stopped him," ...because there hasn't been a single thing he's proposed to nullify the 2nd.

But hey, y'all certainly do provide great entertainment.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post

The Villages Florida
Geez I thought Obama was the Muslim.....
Old 10-22-2016, 09:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

I figured you folks would have figured out by now, that intelligent people aren't swayed by the lies, fear and hate mongering...that the right has been spewing for 8 years now.

Or maybe you've forgotten that 'Obama is going to take all of our guns'...was your last idiotic and false battle cry.

And don't even try the lie that "we've stopped him," ...because there hasn't been a single thing he's proposed to nullify the 2nd.

But hey, y'all certainly do provide great entertainment. [emoji106]
Barry has done more to destroy America both internationally and from within than any president ever.
Old 10-23-2016, 04:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

But hey, y'all certainly do provide great entertainment.
Oh my, the typical "hate" word, commonly over used by the lefties.

Tags
golf, 10/22, parade, cart, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.