Trump Golf Cart Parade 10/22

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-23-2016, 06:40 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Barry has done more to destroy America both internationally and from within than any president ever.


You were probably one of those saying that...even BEFORE he was elected.

It must really hurt, that the facts (and my portfolio) show...you are dead wrong.

The only thing Obama did was bring the racists & bigots out of the closet...and give them a target to spew their ugliness.

Now Chump has given them a face and a leader...to continue that burning hatred.
  #17  
Old 10-23-2016, 06:41 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Oh my, the typical "hate" word, commonly over used by the lefties.
Sorry lil feller, but if the shoe fits....
  #18  
Old 10-23-2016, 07:27 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCruiser View Post
Wow! Another great show of community support as a huge group of Trump carts gathered at Lake Miona to proceed over to Brownwood! And the crowd went wild as they saw our positive energy of the participants! We approached Eisenhower Rec center and there we picked up many more Trump golf carts! It seemed like a never ending following of enthusiastic Trump supporters. We were greeted width honks, thumbs up and folks wanting pictures.

Sure there were a few middle fingers (just shows how high class Hillary supporters are) After the OKeefe videos I'd be embarrassed to admit that was my party too!

I believe the new slogan is "Drain The Swamp" and appropriately so!

Thank you all for your smiles, support and enthusiasm for our efforts! VOTE TRUMP!
Good that you people had your fun now. Very little possibility of a Trump Train on November 9, 2016. Unless it is a procession to dump all the signs.

And if it did Donald Trump would probably be in court for much of his tenure.
  #19  
Old 10-23-2016, 07:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
Look at the electoral votes. he has less than a 5% chance of winning.
Vote Hillary!
IBD POLL predicted last 3 Presidential Elections. It has Trump winning.
  #20  
Old 10-23-2016, 08:16 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
IBD POLL predicted last 3 Presidential Elections. It has Trump winning.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

This is an extremely weird election. Most of the other sites have Clinton with an overwhelming advantage.
  #21  
Old 10-23-2016, 08:25 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post


You were probably one of those saying that...even BEFORE he was elected.

It must really hurt, that the facts (and my portfolio) show...you are dead wrong.

The only thing Obama did was bring the racists & bigots out of the closet...and give them a target to spew their ugliness.

Now Chump has given them a face and a leader...to continue that burning hatred.
It's all about your portfolio and the stock market. A monkey could pick stocks when the president keeps rates artificially low. Wait till you see the consequences when rates are forced to rise. The lower income 50% of the population have zero stocks. The income gap has increased tremendously.

A blind monkey can see Barry directly caused the racial divide.

But it's all ok as long as your stocks are doing good.

Let's hope you family members living in santuary cities are not sliced and diced with the knife of a previously convicted illegal immigrant.

How much of your "portfolio" would you have given up to prevent that.


O wait, here comes your argument about probability of dying by drunk driving or obesity.

Since you are voting against religious freedom, maybe God will see to it that only liberals are the victims of crime due to the lack of law and order you desire.

You spout complete non logic.
  #22  
Old 10-23-2016, 09:11 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow, our two liberals on here are pretty nasty. I can see why they would wish more miserable company and vote for Hillary.

I'm glad there was no violence for the parade of carts. Hillary's folks must not have gotten the memo in time to hire their henchmen to beat up a few seniors to teach them a lesson. Or, they realize that this is a CCW state and it would probably be very disastrous for them.
Pretty wacky. I'm starting to worry about you MD.
  #23  
Old 10-23-2016, 09:46 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Have you not had enough obama???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
Look at the electoral votes. he has less than a 5% chance of winning.
Vote Hillary!
Should Hillary win, she will likely be immediately impeached for first her INAPPROPRIATE HANDLING OF NATIONAL SECRET INFORMATION and secondly for AN ILLEGAL THIRD TERM IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Should Trump win every decision he takes will be questioned as to whether his motivation is to give favorable consideration for the Trump businesses.

WHICHEVER WINS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOOSE.
  #24  
Old 10-23-2016, 12:39 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It's all about your portfolio and the stock market. A monkey could pick stocks when the president keeps rates artificially low. Wait till you see the consequences when rates are forced to rise. The lower income 50% of the population have zero stocks. The income gap has increased tremendously.

A blind monkey can see Barry directly caused the racial divide.

But it's all ok as long as your stocks are doing good.

Let's hope you family members living in santuary cities are not sliced and diced with the knife of a previously convicted illegal immigrant.

How much of your "portfolio" would you have given up to prevent that.


O wait, here comes your argument about probability of dying by drunk driving or obesity.

Since you are voting against religious freedom, maybe God will see to it that only liberals are the victims of crime due to the lack of law and order you desire.

You spout complete non logic.
Speaking of 'illogical,' your entire repetitive spoutings...are based on that premise.

Obama took over at a time where we were on the precipice of entering another Great Depression and all most of your side can say is... "he didn't save us fast enough."

And you are dead wrong (again)...about me being against religious freedom.

You have every right to worship any way you choose and that should/will...never change in this great country.

HOWEVER, your right to worship STOPS at my door and the law, when you try to cram your particular brand down my throat...or use it as a political spear.

When that happens, ANY religion/church should then be treated like any other PAC...and taxed accordingly.

So quit trying to throw out non sequiturs as if you believe no one is smart enough...to see what you're doing.

Because a whole lot of us do.


Now go outside, step away from your computer for a change and take deep breaths to assuage that hate...it's a nice day. .
  #25  
Old 10-23-2016, 12:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Speaking of 'illogical,' your entire repetitive spoutings...are based on that premise.

Obama took over at a time where we were on the precipice of entering another Great Depression and all most of your side can say is... "he didn't save us fast enough."

And you are dead wrong (again)...about me being against religious freedom.

You have every right to worship any way you choose and that should/will...never change in this great country.

HOWEVER, your right to worship STOPS at my door and the law, when you try to cram your particular brand down my throat...or use it as a political spear.

When that happens, ANY religion/church should then be treated like any other PAC...and taxed accordingly.

So quit trying to throw out non sequiturs as if you believe no one is smart enough...to see what you're doing.

Because a whole lot of us do.


Now go outside, step away from your computer for a change and take deep breaths to assuage that hate...it's a nice day. .
Hate? I only want peace and love. You are still delusional, which will bring massive violence into this country.
  #26  
Old 10-23-2016, 01:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hate? I only want peace and love. You are still delusional, which will bring massive violence into this country.
Hate, peace, love, delusion, and massive violence. My head is spinning.



Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  #27  
Old 10-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCruiser View Post
Wow! Another great show of community support as a huge group of Trump carts gathered at Lake Miona to proceed over to Brownwood! And the crowd went wild as they saw our positive energy of the participants! We approached Eisenhower Rec center and there we picked up many more Trump golf carts! It seemed like a never ending following of enthusiastic Trump supporters. We were greeted width honks, thumbs up and folks wanting pictures.

Sure there were a few middle fingers (just shows how high class Hillary supporters are) After the OKeefe videos I'd be embarrassed to admit that was my party too!

I believe the new slogan is "Drain The Swamp" and appropriately so!

Thank you all for your smiles, support and enthusiasm for our efforts! VOTE TRUMP!
No matter what you do, you can't polish a Turd!
  #28  
Old 10-23-2016, 02:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

If Hillary is elected, we will see the 25th ammendment come into play within her first year in office.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  #29  
Old 10-24-2016, 05:12 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It's all about your portfolio and the stock market. A monkey could pick stocks when the president keeps rates artificially low. Wait till you see the consequences when rates are forced to rise. The lower income 50% of the population have zero stocks. The income gap has increased tremendously.

A blind monkey can see Barry directly caused the racial divide.

But it's all ok as long as your stocks are doing good.

Let's hope you family members living in santuary cities are not sliced and diced with the knife of a previously convicted illegal immigrant.

How much of your "portfolio" would you have given up to prevent that.


O wait, here comes your argument about probability of dying by drunk driving or obesity.

Since you are voting against religious freedom, maybe God will see to it that only liberals are the victims of crime due to the lack of law and order you desire.

You spout complete non logic.
Totally agree.

Remember guns are a girl's new best friend, not diamonds.

I am not afraid of Hillary taking my guns. She is too lazy to do any work. We saw that when she was Secstate. Laziest politician yet. But, due to her being lazy and her socialist policies, crime will be up even more than with Obama.

We are due for another recession within a year. The false propping up of the stock market and the stagnant GDP is going to catch up with us. All those depending on their stock portfolio are going to be crying the blues when Hillary is elected. Like Obamacare, I'll be saying "told you so."
  #30  
Old 10-24-2016, 05:13 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
Should Hillary win, she will likely be immediately impeached for first her INAPPROPRIATE HANDLING OF NATIONAL SECRET INFORMATION and secondly for AN ILLEGAL THIRD TERM IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Should Trump win every decision he takes will be questioned as to whether his motivation is to give favorable consideration for the Trump businesses.

WHICHEVER WINS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOOSE.
Hope for the first.

Can live with the second.
 

Tags
golf, 10/22, parade, cart, trump

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.