Trump has attacked just about everyone on Twitter. But not white supremacists

Old 08-15-2017, 11:09 PM
n/a

Default Trump has attacked just about everyone on Twitter. But not white supremacists

Trump has attacked just about everyone on Twitter. But not white supremacists - CNNPolitics
Old 08-15-2017, 11:11 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

So you tards don't approve of White Supremacy? Maybe you'll should move to one of the sandnidgervilles and worship the poster boy for pedophilia!!
Old 08-16-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Villages Florida

What's with liberals a "gayness", you people are always hung up on making people look gay. They're SUPPOSED to be "normal" yet you use it as derogatory.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Default How did we get here?

As I've posted before, a simple trick to remove your own prejudice is to reverse roles.

Our country, OUR PEOPLE, are being torn apart.

First of all, my family did not arrive in the US till 1913. The civil ware ended in 1865. They settled in NY and NJ.

YOU CANNOT CORRECT HISTORY OR REWRITE IT TO FIT YOUR CURRENT VIEW.

Those on the left want to blame a group of people for the acts of one person.

As Trump declared-a sane view-there was improper behavior ON BOTH SIDES.

Far as switching rolls to remove you own prejudice-PREJUDGMENT. Imagine that one part of our population CHOSE to remove and deface statues of Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Mother Teresa.

No one dared to point out such things as THE BLACK PANTHERS, THE BLACK CAUCUS, BLACK LIVES MATTER ETC Try my trick-say WHITE PANTHERS, THE WHITE CAUCUS, WHITE LIVES MATTER and you will see the PREJUDICE.

LAW, ETHICS ETC must and should apply to all. IT IS THAT SIMPLE AND THAT IS WHAT TRUMP SAID. Trump for better or for worse is used to business. FORGIVE ME BUT FOR ME THAT IS REALITY. The problems are not easy or simple but who is offering solutions and who is saying MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. In my view, we have just lived through OBama and EIGHT YEARS of MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY.

IT IS EASY TO BITCH-IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND SOLUTIONS. THE ART OF THE DEAL-NEITHER SIDE GETS EVERYTHING THEY WANT.. TRUMP SAID THE OBVIOUS-BOTH SIDES WERE GUILTY. MY VIEW-BOTH SIDES WERE REDUCED TO A MOB.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Default That picture is simply stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Villages Florida

A TELEPHOTO LENS compresses distance. Trump is actually behind Putin and this photo was taken and posted as a distortion of reality.

IT IS SAD THIS WOULD BE PUBLISHED.

A few weeks ago the editor of the NY TIMES a formerly respected news source directly said he feels no need to present fair and balanced news.

Bushes first act as president was to invite the democratic leader, Kennedy, to a meeting to discuss COMMON CONCERNS, they AGREED that we need to improve education. The result was the BIPARTISAN bill no child left behind.

Obama spent EIGHT YEARS blaming the Republicans for all the evils in the world. Then when Obama lost control of congress he wondered why the Republicans would not work with him. Trump inherited this and sadly he has not corrected the problem. I who voted for Trump, do not see that he has made any effort toward compromise AND WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE COUNTRY NOT WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE DEMOCRATIC OR REPUBLICAN PARTY. Our people, or perhaps this person, is so sick of this CRAP that Sanders made a good showing in the most recent election.

Tags
white, supremacists, twitter, attacked, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.