Trump has lost the power to shock.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Default Trump has lost the power to shock.

Right from his first hours in office, he has shown little respect for the protocol of his position, and in many ways he has lost the power to shock.

In normal political times, the sight of a US President threatening to leave Americans in prison -- especially in an autocratic nation with little tolerance for human rights -- just because they didn't sufficiently praise him would be stunning.

But that's what he threatened to do with the players jailed in China. Trump to LaVar Ball: 'I should have left them in jail!'

He has shown an incessant craving for praise during his first 10 months in office.

He has trawled for credit for a soaring stock market, awarded himself A+ ratings for his handling of hurricanes and tried to convince Americans his administration is the most prolific and successful in history.
In a televised Cabinet meeting in June, Trump sat and watched while his subordinates showered him with praise and loyalty pledges.

This President wants you to give thanks every day - CNNPolitics
Old 11-21-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Right from his first hours in office, he has shown little respect for the protocol of his position, and in many ways he has lost the power to shock.

In normal political times, the sight of a US President threatening to leave Americans in prison -- especially in an autocratic nation with little tolerance for human rights -- just because they didn't sufficiently praise him would be stunning.

But that's what he threatened to do with the players jailed in China. Trump to LaVar Ball: 'I should have left them in jail!'

He has shown an incessant craving for praise during his first 10 months in office.

He has trawled for credit for a soaring stock market, awarded himself A+ ratings for his handling of hurricanes and tried to convince Americans his administration is the most prolific and successful in history.
In a televised Cabinet meeting in June, Trump sat and watched while his subordinates showered him with praise and loyalty pledges.

This man is quite a scary creation of our fake information providing society. And the Russians played it for all it was worth. Try a reference librarian if you want good reliable information sources. He is kind of Facebook's Frankenstein.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

The president is supposed to get personally involved in EVERY little thing that comes up? Really mellen?

If you're going to b!tch...b!tch about something important. Or don't you have anything? Talking about getting pussy ISN'T important.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
This man is quite a scary creation of our fake information providing society. And the Russians played it for all it was worth. Try a reference librarian if you want good reliable information sources. He is kind of Facebook's Frankenstein.
But DON'T pick YOU...huh?

You cite sh!t that's over 10 years old...one you TRIED to use against me was from the 1960s!

Typical woman...you SAY you're something but you're not really. Like fire"women" who have NEVER put on the gear and gone into a burning building to "save" someone when they can't even walk with all that gear on. Like "soldiers" who have NEVER gone on a patrol mission...who sit in an air conditioned office while the REAL soldiers are humping it in the freezing cold or scorching heat.

You...women...minorities...you ALL suffer delusions of grandeur...insisting you're equal to white men.

Prove it...show me all the GREAT things you've done.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
But DON'T pick YOU...huh?

You cite sh!t that's over 10 years old...one you TRIED to use against me was from the 1960s!

Typical woman...you SAY you're something but you're not really. Like fire"women" who have NEVER put on the gear and gone into a burning building to "save" someone when they can't even walk with all that gear on. Like "soldiers" who have NEVER gone on a patrol mission...who sit in an air conditioned office while the REAL soldiers are humping it in the freezing cold or scorching heat.

You...women...minorities...you ALL suffer delusions of grandeur...insisting you're equal to white men.

Prove it...show me all the GREAT things you've done.
I am a white male, idiot. And I am far superior to you Don Baldwin in about every way.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am a white male, idiot. And I am far superior to you Don Baldwin in about every way.
Act like a b!tch...talk like a b!tch...think like a b!tch. To me...you're a b!tch.

And I'll treat you like one.

You sure are superior in being a whiny b!tch...I'll give you that one.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Act like a b!tch...talk like a b!tch...think like a b!tch. To me...you're a b!tch.

And I'll treat you like one.

You sure are superior in being a whiny b!tch...I'll give you that one.
At least women have empathy towards others. You show next to none to African-Americans. I would love to introduce you to my ex SEAL STRAP sister-in-law who is from Jamaica. She would show you a bitch of a verbal scolding.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
At least women have empathy towards others. You show next to none to African-Americans. I would love to introduce you to my ex SEAL STRAP sister-in-law who is from Jamaica. She would show you a bitch of a verbal scolding.
I do...when they deseve it Tal...you do not...you run into the fray...blind...with NO facts...and then cry when you're sent home with a bloody nose.

I'm sure "it" COULD yell and scream at me...but NONE of it would be true nor relevant. You see Tal...Negros are not "people"...not fully "human"...DNA evidence proves it.

Use your research kung fu and look it up... Negros LACK the Neanderthal/Denisovan DNA that EVERY other "human race" possesses. Go ahead Tal...look it up. If you look at a genetic map of the world...you'll see ALL the races with a mixture of common ancestral genes...all EXCEPT the BLACKS. They really are a different species Tal.

Research...there's something you're NOT superior to me in...and it was supposed to be your f@cking JOB.

She was a SEAL? Working in the office...she didn't go on combat missions...she CAN'T keep up with those men...she just CAN'T.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Trump should have left them there to rot in China. THEY shoplifted in a foreign country. THEY chose to break the law. THEY made our country look bad. Then to have one of their fathers disrespect the man responsible for getting his son released? YES, he should have left them over there.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump should have left them there to rot in China. THEY shoplifted in a foreign country. THEY chose to break the law. THEY made our country look bad. Then to have one of their fathers disrespect the man responsible for getting his son released? YES, he should have left them over there.
The way I see it He's tired of all the disrespectful nidger Bull sh1t that most real Americans are tired of...
Old 11-21-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
The way I see it He's tired of all the disrespectful nidger Bull **** that most real Americans are tired of...
Larbud quote.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Fox News host, but cannot find this on any Fox News media

"Fox News host Neil Cavuto took aim at President Trump on Monday, criticizing him over recent tweets and calling for him to act like the president.

Cavuto during his show brought up Trump's tweets lashing out at LaVar Ball for not giving the president enough credit in the release of UCLA basketball players, including Ball's son, detained in China.

He also referenced Trump's attacks on Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.). Trump called Flake's political career "toast" after Flake, who is not running for reelection was caught on a hot mic criticizing Trump and Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore.

"Forget about either comment not being presidential. At what point does the president see such remarks don’t even border on being human?” Cavuto said.

Cavuto said Trump is "using a bazooka to respond to a pea shooter."

"Is it really necessary?" he asked.

"Keep tweeting stuff like that Mr. President and those tax cuts just could be toast."

Fox News host rips Trump: You're the president, why don't you act like it? | TheHill

He closes by saying.....

"Last time I checked, you are the president of the United States. Why don't you act like it?"

To those who say his constant and ever present, increasing tweets, mean nothing....as I have said...he is broadcasting to the ENTIRE WORLD, which should mean something to our President.

It is not all about YOU and YOUR little games.....the country is supposed to be first and foremost.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
The way I see it He's tired of all the disrespectful nidger Bull sh1t that most real Americans are tired of...
Quote:
Larbud quote.
Actually...he's wrong...MOST...51% of Americans...are black/brown now...they ARE the majority and that is why all these screwed up things...to us...are going on all around.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually...he's wrong...MOST...51% of Americans...are black/brown now...they ARE the majority and that is why all these screwed up things...to us...are going on all around.
They aren't real Americans..
Old 11-21-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fox News host, but cannot find this on any Fox News media

"Fox News host Neil Cavuto took aim at President Trump on Monday, criticizing him over recent tweets and calling for him to act like the president.

Cavuto during his show brought up Trump's tweets lashing out at LaVar Ball for not giving the president enough credit in the release of UCLA basketball players, including Ball's son, detained in China.

He also referenced Trump's attacks on Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.). Trump called Flake's political career "toast" after Flake, who is not running for reelection was caught on a hot mic criticizing Trump and Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore.

"Forget about either comment not being presidential. At what point does the president see such remarks don’t even border on being human?” Cavuto said.

Cavuto said Trump is "using a bazooka to respond to a pea shooter."

"Is it really necessary?" he asked.

"Keep tweeting stuff like that Mr. President and those tax cuts just could be toast."

Fox News host rips Trump: You're the president, why don't you act like it? | TheHill

He closes by saying.....

"Last time I checked, you are the president of the United States. Why don't you act like it?"

To those who say his constant and ever present, increasing tweets, mean nothing....as I have said...he is broadcasting to the ENTIRE WORLD, which should mean something to our President.

It is not all about YOU and YOUR little games.....the country is supposed to be first and foremost.
Now that is some good information. And I hope some of the people on FOX continue to stand up to Donald John Trump.

Tags
trump, praise, americans, lost, power

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.