Trump has no tapes of Comey conversation

Old 06-22-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Default Trump has no tapes of Comey conversation

Trump said he has no tapes of Comey conversations. He said he does not know if there are any recordings by anyone else.

Well, he never said he did have recordings. He said Comey better hope there were no recordings of the conversation But, Liberals twisted what he said, as usual to mean something else. Now, like I predicted before, the egg is going to be on their faces for running around in circles with their perversion of his statement.

What a joke, and Trump has been laughing at them all along.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Trump played Comey well by previously implying there might be tapes, forcing Comey to tell the truth when he testified on such things like he told Trump 3 times he was not under investigation. FBI and CIA etc definitely need some house cleaning.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump played Comey well by previously implying there might be tapes, forcing Comey to tell the truth when he testified on such things like he told Trump 3 times he was not under investigation. FBI and CIA etc definitely need some house cleaning.
Comey would have told the truth anyway. Donald John Trump is the almost constant liar.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Comey would have told the truth anyway. Donald John Trump is the almost constant liar.
Liar...lol.... I have 6700 views in my herculean project. Unique views, I verified it as one of my degrees is in post verification.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liar...lol.... I have 6700 views in my herculean project. Unique views, I verified it as one of my degrees is in post verification.
The constant harassment from Allegiance is started to really bug me. I hope that others will take this to the Moderator whenever he goes onto the Regular Forum and starts this crap. He is back on my Ignore List but I would really appreciate it if people stood up to cyberbullies and cyber harassers like Allegiance. He gives the Political Forum a very bad name to anyone but the most juvenile of posters.

This kind of behavior should stop. Evil prospers when good people do nothing and this man looks like a sociopath who likes hurting people's feelings. IT SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.

And if it continues I will contact the police just to make a report about this creep Allegiance. Nothing will probably happen but they will have a report.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
The constant harassment from Allegiance is started to really bug me. I hope that others will take this to the Moderator whenever he goes onto the Regular Forum and starts this crap. He is back on my Ignore List but I would really appreciate it if people stood up to cyberbullies and cyber harassers like Allegiance. He gives the Political Forum a very bad name to anyone but the most juvenile of posters.

This kind of behavior should stop.
Awww.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

No surprised at all. I knew he was lying the moment I read that tweet. Felix Sater is his biggest worry and not James Comey.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

This kind of behavior should stop. Evil prospers when good people do nothing and this man looks like a sociopath who likes hurting people's feelings. IT SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.

And if it continues I will contact the police just to make a report about this creep Allegiance. Nothing will probably happen but they will have a report.
I will make a record of this as well.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

And if it continues I will contact the police just to make a report about this creep. Nothing will probably happen but they will have a report.
Everytime wackadoodle tries to hijack a post with his retarded 224 project he should be reported for posting off topic self promotion.

He makes the villages seem like a village full of idiots.

The mods have been doing a decent job of taking down his wackadoodle posts, but it needs to be reported more.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

What is Cyber Harassment: Dealing with Unwanted Attention - NoBullying - Bullying & CyberBullying ResourcesNoBullying – Bullying & CyberBullying Resources

I would like this harassment from Allegiance to STOP.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

5 Ways to Handle and Prevent Cyber-Harassment - ABC News

Stopping online harassment.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

Awww. OK it will all stop, repeat after me, "the real world is not my safe space"The Villages Florida
Old 06-22-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Default Clean Up Dodge.

The Political Forum is what we make of it. If you make it a place where bullies can thrive then that is what it will be. If you make it a place where people can have decent rational discussions, then that is what the Political Forum will be.

Complain about these cruel sadistic posters who seem to like hurting other people's feelings as much as possible. We know pretty much who they are. Let's make an effort to clean this Forum up so people are not sickened by the juvenile, stupid and petty posts made on here.

If they pull this stuff of the Regular Forum complain.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

You hurt my feelings every quarter when I make out my income tax deposit check...fricken USELESS wackadoodle!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Get off this forum, and GET A JOB...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
recordings, comey, trump, conversation, tapes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.