Trump and his kid

Old 11-23-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Default Trump and his kid

Has anyone noticed how Barron Trump always has the same black suit on when paraded out by his (?) father? The kid always has the hangdog slouch when around his (?) father.

Autistic kids like Barron don't have the social skills of normal kids and that, obviously, is why Trumpf keeps him fairly hidden.

I wonder if Donny Jr, Eric, or Ivanka pay attention at all to their (?) less than half brother? Was there any mention of illegitimate daughter, Tiffany, being at the Trumpfer dinner or is she persona non grata like her mother?
Old 11-23-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Has anyone noticed how Barron Trump always has the same black suit on when paraded out by his (?) father? The kid always has the hangdog slouch when around his (?) father.

Autistic kids like Barron don't have the social skills of normal kids and that, obviously, is why Trumpf keeps him fairly hidden.

I wonder if Donny Jr, Eric, or Ivanka pay attention at all to their (?) less than half brother? Was there any mention of illegitimate daughter, Tiffany, being at the Trumpfer dinner or is she persona non grata like her mother?
Since you are a part time villager your opinion must be discounted. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Not my rule.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

How do you know he is autistic?
Old 11-23-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
How do you know he is autistic?
Your buddy Rosie O'Donnell said so..
Old 11-23-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Stop Your Dangerous Speculation About Barron Trump's Mental Condition

Barron Trump probably has an incredible amount of garbage to deal with and will have it the rest of his life.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Stop Your Dangerous Speculation About Barron Trump's Mental Condition

Barron Trump probably has an incredible amount of garbage to deal with and will have it the rest of his life.
I agree with you.. And the fact that ISIS wants to kill him is just more stuff for him to worry about.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

Do you Villagers actually read crap like this without denouncing it for lowlife act that it is?

Old 11-23-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post

Do you Villagers actually read crap like this without denouncing it for lowlife act that it is?

The kids a freaking retard, can’t you see that. Old man sperm makes retards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

What was the question you asked me just a day or two ago?

What did he ever do to you?
Old 11-23-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
What was the question you asked me just a day or two ago?

What did he ever do to you?

Baron doesn’t read TOTV. No harm no foul. If he’s past Cat in the Hat I’d be surprised.

Old 11-23-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Baron doesn’t read TOTV. No harm no foul. If he’s past Cat in the Hat I’d be surprised.

I think he reads totv due to the 224 613.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Only a pig would talk like this.

Old 11-23-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

You like 10 year old boys, don’t you Boggy Boy.

The Villages Florida

Lol
Old 11-23-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
You like 10 year old boys, don’t you Boggy Boy.

Lol
Any parent who sees this should be nauseated with disgust.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Any parent who sees this should be nauseated with disgust.

Any parent would keep you away from their kids.
The Villages Florida

Even these parents. Lol

Tags
trump, father, kids, kid, barron

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.