Trump, liar, liar, pants on fire.

Old 10-31-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Default Trump, liar, liar, pants on fire.

What is the most disheartening of this election, is how friends really believe this clown. Whatever he says is orange, I mean gold.
Case in point, "Hillary sold uranium to the Russians and pocketed 145 million. Please folks fact check, especially if it comes out of Trump's mouth.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What is the most disheartening of this election, is how friends really believe this clown. Whatever he says is orange, I mean gold.
Case in point, "Hillary sold uranium to the Russians and pocketed 145 million. Please folks fact check, especially if it comes out of Trump's mouth.
I posted a long post on this in the thread about lying to the FBI.

Long post, most if these idiots won't bother with.

But, I spelled out the lies, gave credible links, etc.

If you watched any of the hearings today involving Facebook and social media, you understand these extreme alt right (and left..although right is so aggressive) tell outright lies, and people such as post on here are led by the nose..they just repeat instead of wanting to know.

Rubicon has a lengthy post which is mostly lies, and as I said there, it really makes me mad when forced to defend the Clinton's, but you just can't lie.

Tags
million, sold

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.