Trump lies about FORD

Old 10-05-2016, 09:35 PM
n/a

Default Trump lies about FORD

Donald Trump took multiple bows for getting Ford to change its plans to build new manufacturing facilities in Mexico, and instead build a “massive plant” in Ohio. The problem: Ford says it hasn’t changed its plans at all

Trump’s Bogus Boast on Ford
Old 10-06-2016, 04:09 AM
n/a

Obama lied about ending the recession. He is the only president in history that has not had a 3% GDP growth in one year of his two term tenure.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:35 AM
n/a

The Fact check article states that only congress can impose such a tax and hence, as president Trump could little. Yet it goes on to credit the deal to then Governor John Kasich. So we have a governor who can influence Ford but not a presidential candidate. Hmmmmmmmm

But before we even get too deep into the discussion of the power of a president one might ask who fact checks Fact Check? More importantly who owns/controls FactCheck ?

We really do not know what discussion transpired on the board at Ford? Remember it was Henry Ford who was wise enough to pay workers a decent wage so they could afford to buy the cars they built. so perhaps Trump's jaw boning did shake some heads at Ford?

Finally what public relations scenario has Trump raised with Ford ? How many Americans, especially those union workers do you believe would be mad as hell at Ford???

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-06-2016, 04:47 AM
n/a

No, Trump mis-spoke about Ford. An example of a LIE is when Hillary lied to Congress, the FBI and America about her emails, email server and about transmitting and receiving classified on her server. Those were lies. Lies that got people killed and may still get others killed. Big difference.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:08 AM
n/a

I all ways challenge people to find inaccuracies with fact check , i cannot find any , they are neutral as far as I can tell

Tags
ford, build, plans, trump, plant”

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.