Trump mgr voter fraud, tax fraud felonies

Old 08-26-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Default Trump mgr voter fraud, tax fraud felonies

BIG story today, we'll see if the media picks up on it. Donald's last campaign manager fired for connections to the Kremlin and other reasons. So new manager, Steve Bannon gets hired from a right wing conspiracy website to replace him.

Trump campaign chief Steve Bannon is registered voter at vacant Florida home | US news | The Guardian

Mr Bannon has now been revealed to be committing a FELONY here in Florida in his voter registration by listing himself at a home in Miami where he has NEVER LIVED and likely is using that address as well to avoid state income tax where he actually owns his home in California, another FELONY.

Quote:
Stephen Bannon, the chief executive of Trump's election campaign, has an active voter registration at the house in Miami-Dade County, Florida, which is vacant and due to be demolished to make way for a new development.
Quote:
Bannon, 62, formerly rented the house for use by his ex-wife, Diane Clohesy, but did not live there himself. .. According to public records, Bannon and Clohesy divorced seven years ago.
And Mr Trump promises to hire only the best advisors. Not doing well so far.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

If true, inconsequential compared to the Hillary facts already released.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Blueash, good find buddy!
Old 08-26-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Picking fly specs outta the pepper.

And able to ignore the real criminal, Clinton.....
Old 08-26-2016, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Picking fly specs outta the pepper.

And able to ignore the real criminal, Clinton.....

We won't bring up Huma Mahmood Abedin and her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, or her unlawfully having a second job while employed by the federal government. It would not be polite to burst their bubble when they are feeling so high.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
[emoji106]

We won't bring up Huma Mahmood Abedin and her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, or her unlawfully having a second job while employed by the federal government. It would not be polite to burst their bubble when they are feeling so high.
Shhh that is a secret.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Old 08-26-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
I heard huma was an isis plant from the time she was introduced to her scumbag husband.
It's OK though, her husband is a kosher Weiner.......
Old 08-26-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's OK though, her husband is a kosher Weiner.......
[emoji106]
Old 08-26-2016, 10:32 AM
n/a

Why do you people beat yourself up with this.

BOTH..BOTH..BOTH candidates are very flawed. Comparing all this stuff will simply give you a headache.

For me, neither deserve my vote and they will not get it.

If I were forced to pick...I believe Trump is mentally ill and EXTREMELY TIED to enemies of the USA...Russia and China to name two.

No conspiracy theories..simply telling it like it is.

Now all you nut cases can come on and vent what Clinto did or did not do. What a waste of time.

Again, they both SUCK.....why would you invest time with either of them, UNLESS you simply embrace gossip and talking hate about another person
Old 08-26-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
If true, inconsequential compared to the Hillary facts already released.
Could you share some of those FACTS you have ?

Not speaking of hypothesis, innuendos or the like...FACTS showing wrong doing...not maybe, coulda, etc..FACTS.

IN the meantime the FACTS on Trump are simply overwhelming, and all you need to do is listen to him. Just be gain a few years ago when he was the king of the birther movement and move forward,not with implications, but what he has done and said.

If that hasn't made you I'll, go back a few more years and you WILL get ill.

Let's stop with the hyberole, the maybes, etc. Dumb move by the Clintons with the foundation, but frankly, not one REAL ACCUSATION has been Madame, and I finally took the time to see what the Foundation does...pretty good.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
BIG story today, we'll see if the media picks up on it. Donald's last campaign manager fired for connections to the Kremlin and other reasons. So new manager, Steve Bannon gets hired from a right wing conspiracy website to replace him.

Trump campaign chief Steve Bannon is registered voter at vacant Florida home | US news | The Guardian

Mr Bannon has now been revealed to be committing a FELONY here in Florida in his voter registration by listing himself at a home in Miami where he has NEVER LIVED and likely is using that address as well to avoid state income tax where he actually owns his home in California, another FELONY.

And Mr Trump promises to hire only the best advisors. Not doing well so far.
Steve Bannon is an evil man, and Trump is simply stated, at least equal in evil.

This con job he is pulling...this making fun of his followers and our country will be the subject of lots of studies.

Of course Trump himself will serve up a few tv shows
Old 08-26-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why do you people beat yourself up with this.

BOTH..BOTH..BOTH candidates are very flawed. Comparing all this stuff will simply give you a headache.

For me, neither deserve my vote and they will not get it.

If I were forced to pick...I believe Trump is mentally ill and EXTREMELY TIED to enemies of the USA...Russia and China to name two.

No conspiracy theories..simply telling it like it is.

Now all you nut cases can come on and vent what Clinto did or did not do. What a waste of time.

Again, they both SUCK.....why would you invest time with either of them, UNLESS you simply embrace gossip and talking hate about another person
If so, then that would confirm Hillary's ties to Middle East terrorist countries from all the donations she has received from them. And wasn't it Hillary that approved the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia? How is that blame put on Trump?

I think you had better get your head out of your *** and think about what you are saying.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
If so, then that would confirm Hillary's ties to Middle East terrorist countries from all the donations she has received from them. And wasn't it Hillary that approved the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia? How is that blame put on Trump?

I think you had better get your head out of your *** and think about what you are saying.
A lot more innuendos with no facts.

Supposition based on what you have been told. Wow, to what degree will you people go ?

Yes, she made stupid mistakes, yes, she is a politician...but stop with the pretend stuff

Tags
florida, house, fraud, tax, felonies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.