Trump owed NJ 30 million in back taxes

Old 08-28-2016, 05:24 PM
n/a

By the way, lots of others around the world agree, but I am sure you buy into him "knowing more than the generals about ISIS"
Old 08-28-2016, 06:20 PM
n/a

Sorry, but I do not plan to vote for a criminal, Hillary. You could put anyone on the ticket but Hillary and I would vote for them. NEVER HILLARY!
Old 08-28-2016, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sorry, but I do not plan to vote for a criminal, Hillary. You could put anyone on the ticket but Hillary and I would vote for them. NEVER HILLARY!
I get mixed up putting my country first.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:40 PM
n/a

Oh and don't forget Al Gore invented the internet.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

"Many people are saying that when Trump gets into the White House he wants to have it moved to Alaska so he can see his friends in Russia from the Oval Office"
Old 08-28-2016, 10:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I get mixed up putting my country first.
If you truly are country first you most certainly wouldn't support Clinton!
Old 08-29-2016, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Listen, I am not trying to convince you of anything.

If you are just warm and comfy with a President of the US being indebted IN ANYWAY, PERSONL OR FAMILY, OR BUSINESS...and having him take any stance to benefit our country ONLY....so be it. He has a rep for lying, for agreeing with Russia on NATO, etc.

Hey, whatever....does not seem logical to me
Dear Guest: You may want to check the statistic on just how much debt Obama has created for this nation in his 8 years as it about matches all the debt we accumulated for several of the last presidents, debt by the way that is held by China.

all businesses operate on leverage. Leverage is also called debt. And this issue means bupkus when it comes to voting when are progressives going to come clean about the dishonest deceitful criminal they are pushing to elect. a person in concert with ultra liberal globist Soros who is getting impatient about controlling the world economy. Trump is his natural enemy
And we need to get rid of the FED

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-29-2016, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: You may want to check the statistic on just how much debt Obama has created for this nation in his 8 years as it about matches all the debt we accumulated for several of the last presidents, debt by the way that is held by China.

all businesses operate on leverage. Leverage is also called debt. And this issue means bupkus when it comes to voting when are progressives going to come clean about the dishonest deceitful criminal they are pushing to elect. a person in concert with ultra liberal globist Soros who is getting impatient about controlling the world economy. Trump is his natural enemy

Personal Best Regards:
Well, Obama is a lame duck so not worthy of discussion.

I know how business operate. Usually, as with Romney for example, everything goes into a blind trust (although I don't believe ANY candidate fo the White House ever in history had so many foreign ties and direct links to countries who have an interest in weakening us. In addition, I cannot recall with the amount of foreign debt this man is rumored to have. By the way, Trump has said he does not see any reason for a blind trust...of course he already pitched to NBC a reality show from the WH.

The crying about Obama having "emotional ties" to Kenya, etc sort of pales to this.

Of course, if he did what others do..release his taxes, it would help, but he won't because he knows what is in them.

I despise the Clintons and am more aware than you know of their connections.

On the other hand, researching Trumps associations, Trumps history, Trumps erratic behavior, I consider Donald Trump to be the largest threat facing our country today.

He is just plain uninformed.....disband NATO...isn't that what Russia wants ? Arm S Korea nod Japan with Nukes ? And just recently, during a required briefing, he actually asked why the USA did not use nukes ???

Sorry...I am probably more anti Obama and Clinton than you, but I suggest you do more research and reading on the alternative. It is not scary, but perilous for our future.

Imagine him reacting to world events....a nice calm, reasoned hand...yeh, right.

We haven't even touched on your fed comment...Trump has such huge federal plans I think the direction is just the opposite
Old 08-29-2016, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Actually, more debt is held by Japan than China.

But back to the salient point, with that being your apparent inability to understand public (this country's) debt....versus personal (the candidate's) debt.

Having a POTUS whose personal fortune is even somewhat dependent on lenders from countries who are supposed to be our economic, if not militaristic, enemies...should be of grave concern to any true American.

That so many don't care of the potential conflict of interest, truly exhibits a hate toward the 'other party,' that for me personally...is inconceivable.

I guess the only thing Trump hasn't lied about is how he could shoot someone on 5th Ave....and not lose any votes.

Just think about THAT statement for a minute.

Thank goodness he will lose (to a woman no less )...by almost a record margin.

CNM
Old 08-29-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

But back to the salient point, with that being your apparent inability to understand public (this country's) debt....versus personal (the candidate's) debt.

Having a POTUS whose personal fortune is even somewhat dependent on lenders from countries who are supposed to be our economic, if not militaristic, enemies...should be of grave concern to any true American.

That so many don't care of the potential conflict of interest, truly exhibits a hate toward the 'other party,' that for me personally...is inconceivable.

I guess the only thing Trump hasn't lied about is how he could shoot someone on 5th Ave....and not lose any votes.

CNM
The list accurate or not does not matter, pales compared to a similar listing for Clinton.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
All I will do is support your post.

I am and have been very very anti Clinton and anti Obama.

I am NOT a supporter of or even neutral on Hillary Clinton. I find her distasteful.

HOWEVER, I agree that HATE of Clinton and HATE of Obama is clouding everyones judgement

Trump presents so many HUGE risks to your country, with no positive values to add.

He will NOT be able to lead our country as you do in a private business. It cannot be done. We have 3 branches of government, and I have yet (although he may have) heard him every say.."along with congress". He cannot change overnight or even over a term trade deals.....it is impossible without world chaos.

ALL, and I mean ALL economists, except those on his payroll say that chaos will come even with any of his economic proposals.

Just know, that a guy like me who finds Clinton, Obama very very distasteful, cannot even bring myself to imagine a world where Donald Trump is the leader.

We should be railing at our political parties and how they left us with such a terrible and vile choice for President.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
If that were true every soundbite in the media would be chattering about it, they are not.

Agree?
Old 08-29-2016, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
If that were true every soundbite in the media would be chattering about it, they are not.

Agree?
Actually the cry for Trump's taxes is based on all of this because there would be able to see the ties.

BUT, lots being written on the subject.

This is more about some of Russia's intention and problems facing our next President

"For the next president of the United States, it is important to take account of two pressing issues: the continuing war in Afghanistan and the political and strategic intentions of Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Articles: Two Problems for the Next President of the United States

The next is more specific to Trump....

"Not since the beginning of the Cold War has a U.S. politician been as fervently pro-Russian as Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Just four years after his predecessor Mitt Romney declared Russia to be Washington’s greatest geopolitical threat, Trump has praised President Vladimir Putin as a real leader, “unlike what we have in this country.” Trump has also dismissed reports that Putin has murdered political enemies (“Our country does plenty of killing also,” he told MSNBC), suggested that he would “look into” recognizing Russia’s annexation of the Crimean peninsula and questioned whether the United States should defend NATO allies who don’t pay their way. When Russian hackers stole a cache of emails in July from the Democratic National Committee’s servers, as security analysts have shown, Trump called on “Russia, if you’re listening,” to hack some more.

It’s easy to see why Putin views Trump’s ascendancy as a godsend—and why he mobilized his cyberspies and media assets to his aid, according to security analysts. “Trump advocates isolationist policies and an abdication of U.S. leadership in the world. He cares little about promoting democracy and human rights,” continues McFaul. “A U.S. retreat from global affairs fits precisely with Putin’s international interests.” Putin has been relatively reserved in his public support for Trump—calling him “colorful and talented,” which in Russian comes across as faint praise—but Kremlin-sponsored propaganda outlets like Sputnik and RT (formerly Russia Today) have lavishly praised Trump, tweeted #CrookedHillary memes and supported Trump’s assertion that Barack Obama “founded ISIS,” and Russia’s world-class army of state-sponsored hackers has targeted Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party."

How Vladimir Putin Is Using Donald Trump to Advance Russia's Goals

This next is important if you really care.....I realize it is a lot but if you sincerely care about these ties that Trump will not discuss..

"What’s in Project Trump for Putin is clear. But the more puzzling question is how Trump became Putin’s man in Washington. Former CIA Director Mike Morell wrote in The New York Times that Putin “recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation” with flattery. But the truth is more nuanced. Trump’s pro-Putinism goes back to at least 2007, when he told CNN that the Russian strongman was doing “a great job” rebuilding Russia. Trump was pushing real estate deals in Moscow at the time and, according to one Moscow-based American businessman who negotiated with him, Trump’s admiration for Putin was rooted in “pure self-interest…. He was looking to make friends and business partners” among Russia’s politically connected elite. “Oligarchs aren't going to do business with anyone who bad-mouths the boss,” explains the real estate developer, who requested anonymity because of his ongoing Russian investments.Trump’s affinity for the Kremlin deepened after he launched his political career in 2014. Trump has surrounded himself with advisers with deep connections to the Putin regime. Trump’s chief foreign policy adviser, Carter Page, once ran the Moscow office of Merrill Lynch and advised the Russian energy giant Gazprom (in which he still owns shares, Page said in March). Page’s company, Global Energy Capital, continues to work with Russian investments—and Sergey Yatsenko, Gazprom’s former deputy chief financial officer, works for GEC as an adviser. Since both companies have suffered grievously from the sanctions the U.S. and EU imposed against Russia over its annexation of Crimea, Page is a passionate advocate of lifting them—something Trump has said he will consider.On July 7, Page took time off from the Trump campaign to give a speech at Moscow’s New Economic School, where he slammed America’s “often hypocritical focus on democratization” and praised Russia’s policy of “noninterference” and “respect” for its neighbors. “Page toed the [Kremlin] party line,” says one senior Moscow expatriate professional who attended Page’s talk. “He’s a believer…. It’s common among Western businesspeople in Russia to be pro-Putin. But it’s rare to hear it from someone at the top of Republican politics.”Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, a Trump adviser and former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, is a regular guest on RT, the Kremlin’s conspiracy-theory-minded English-language propaganda channel. He has refused to say if he’s on RT’s payroll, but last year Flynn flew to Moscow to attend the station’s 10th anniversary gala, where he sat two chairs away from Putin. Michael Caputo, a public relations adviser who helped run Trump’s New York primary campaign, lived in Russia in the 1990s, and Gazprom’s media arm contracted him to improve Putin’s image in the United States. Richard Burt, a former U.S. ambassador to Germany during the 1980s who is known for his strong skepticism of the U.S.’s commitment to its NATO allies (Burt appeared in a panel discussion in April on the topic “Does America Need Allies?”), reportedly helped draft at least one Trump speech where the candidate blasted NATO’s “free rider problem,” according to Politico.Burt is chairman of the advisory council of The National Interest, a publication of the Center for the National Interest, a strongly pro-Russian think tank based in Washington. The CNI has long partnered with the Kremlin-backed Institute for Democracy and Cooperation, a think tank in New York devoted to promoting Moscow’s interests. In May 2014, the two institutions held a joint press conference defending Russia’s position in Ukraine. In April, Trump chose the CNI as the venue for his first major foreign policy speech, and the audience included Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak.Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort has longstanding ties to Ukraine’s Kremlin-backed former President Viktor Yanukovych, advising on campaigning for his Party of Regions in the 2006 parliamentary elections and paving the way for Yanukovych’s ascent to prime minister and then the presidency, from which he was ousted in 2014 amid massive pro-EU protests. Ukrainian parliamentarian Serhiy Leshchenko wrote in The Guardian that he had seen “so-called ‘shadow accounting’ documents” that show “a total of $12.7m of payments made to Manafort” by the Party of the Regions, at least $2.2 million of which, according to the AP, was channeled to two prominent Washington lobbying firms in 2012. Manafort denies any wrongdoing, though the very public discussion of his Ukrainian business connections certainly played a part in his being sidelined as Trump’s campaign manager in mid-August.During his time at the helm of the Trump campaign, Manafort played a crucial role in hauling the Republican Party’s official position away from its traditionally anti-Russian stance. According to The Washington Post, Trump campaign staffers gutted a proposed amendment to the Republican Party platform that called for the U.S. to provide “lethal defensive weapons” for Ukraine to defend itself against Russian aggression, defying a strong GOP consensus on the issue.

This is serious stuff and despite what you might think, he will be quizzed during the debate on this and it IS a subject explored but dismissed by Trump and advocates as "being mean to him"
Old 08-29-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

Agree?
This is a letter to editor but an informed and concerned letter...

"As a former Naval Intelligence officer, I found it interesting that Trump's chief political adviser Paul, Manafort, was a political adviser to Viktor Yanukovych, the Russia-loving head of Ukraine, for several years.

After the Ukrainian people threw him out for being too close to Russia, Trump's buddy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, invaded Ukraine and took the Crimea away.

With Trump's call for Russian hacking of his opponent's computers and his generally favorable attitude towards things Russian, including support for the Russian-supported regime of Bashar al-Assad in Syria, one becomes suspicious.

What's in it for Trump? Is this why he won't release his taxes?

Warren Buffet offered to release his taxes simultaneously with Trump and compared him to a monkey, but Trump hasn't lashed out at Buffett. Is it because Buffet is bigger and stronger than he is?

In any event, should Trump be elected, get ready to change the state flag to the hammer and sickle."

Trump adviser’s ties raise eyebrows

So, it is being discussed but NOT on Fox or Breitbart or Drudge
Old 08-29-2016, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

Agree?
"Her party's candidate, Donald Trump, has been questioning the value of longtime alliances, even suggesting that he would not automatically defend the small Baltic states, which are NATO allies, if they were attacked by Russia. Trump told The New York Times in July he would come to their aid if NATO partners "fulfilled their obligations to us."

The Next President's Inbox: Challenges From Russia, China And Everywhere : NPR

This is how Trump got the nomination. Lots of people who hate Clinton and Obama, understandable, BUT KNOW NOTHING of what is happening and why the person elected is important to the world.

Tags
million, news, taxes, back, owed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.