n/a

Default Trump and Putin

Does this love affair concern you????
Old 12-31-2016, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I will give your statement the same amount of credence as I do your Pizzagate.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes.

I realize those who post here and seemingly are captive to the extreme alt right theories, and dispute pretty much everything else, will dispute any feelings of concern.

I only know that ALL of my country's agencies charged with knowing about this stuff says the Russians hacked into and tried to influence our election.

They are also linked to hacking into a Vermont utility.

I only know that Russia has invaded countries and simply taken them over. I know that INTERNATIONAL sanctions were placed, because if this, and my country agreed to be a part if those sanctions.

I only know that my country' experts agree that only NATO has kept them from doing more.

I only know the President Elect if my country says he does not believe his countries agencies, and suggests we simply "move on".

I only know that the President Elect of my country has hinted he wants to consider strongly dropping those sanctions on Russia (I can only suppose with no consult or consideration of the EU or the other countries who objected to the invasion and joined the sanctions.) providing a financial boon to Russia.

I only know that the President electric of my country said while campaigning that he might consider stepping back from NATO (which most experts agree would be an open door for Russia)

I only know that Russia has never been a friend of my country.

I only know that Russia has been complicit in using chemicals in Syria.

I only know that Russia bombed with no empathy for civilians, bombed Aleppo and other towns killing many

I am not sure if the President Elect has any financial ties or indebtness in Russia, but his family has bragged over the years of billions of dollars invested in that country.

So.....YES..it concerns me
Old 12-31-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will give your statement the same amount of credence as I do your Pizzagate.
Pizzagate, was moved by the son of the White House advisor, AND his father right before being named the advisor to the President.

Pizzagate was pushed strongly by Breitbart, run by the President elects advisor.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes.

I realize those who post here and seemingly are captive to the extreme alt right theories, and dispute pretty much everything else, will dispute any feelings of concern.

I only know that ALL of my country's agencies charged with knowing about this stuff says the Russians hacked into and tried to influence our election.

They are also linked to hacking into a Vermont utility.

I only know that Russia has invaded countries and simply taken them over. I know that INTERNATIONAL sanctions were placed, because if this, and my country agreed to be a part if those sanctions.

I only know that my country' experts agree that only NATO has kept them from doing more.

I only know the President Elect if my country says he does not believe his countries agencies, and suggests we simply "move on".

I only know that the President Elect of my country has hinted he wants to consider strongly dropping those sanctions on Russia (I can only suppose with no consult or consideration of the EU or the other countries who objected to the invasion and joined the sanctions.) providing a financial boon to Russia.

I only know that the President electric of my country said while campaigning that he might consider stepping back from NATO (which most experts agree would be an open door for Russia)

I only know that Russia has never been a friend of my country.

I only know that Russia has been complicit in using chemicals in Syria.

I only know that Russia bombed with no empathy for civilians, bombed Aleppo and other towns killing many

I am not sure if the President Elect has any financial ties or indebtness in Russia, but his family has bragged over the years of billions of dollars invested in that country.

So.....YES..it concerns me
Of course, it bothers me. A great deal about Donald Trump is extremely disturbing. But liberals on TOTV often feel like a Boston Red Sox fan at a Yankees game when the Yankees have 80% or so of the seats. It is hard to get our voices heard over all the noise.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course, it bothers me. A great deal about Donald Trump is extremely disturbing. But liberals on TOTV often feel like a Boston Red Sox fan at a Yankees game when the Yankees have 80% or so of the seats. It is hard to get our voices heard over all the noise.
To be straight...I am NOT a liberal nor a conservative in regards to this. I am an American.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Wow given the animosity toward Trump coming from Obama and his band of merry men and women. and given the lame street media's penchant for fake news, hyperbole, misinformation, bias its difficult to ferret out anything from Washington and news.

It has been after a long attempt to deny the election results that Donald Trump did fairly win this election.

It also has been established that the CIA, FBI AND DOJ have lost all credibility these last few years.

It also has been established that Russia has been acting up for the entire 8 years of Obama presidency.

Now we find that Obama with his usual lead from behind philosophy decides at this particular juncture that something needs to be done with Russia.

So what does he do kicks Russian diplomats out the door( aka as the wet noodle treatment).

Isn't it interesting that following the failed attempts at blaming Russia for Hillary's loss Obama decides that Russia was responsible and sanctions are in order.

Of course all this lat minute power playing by Obama has nothing to do with frustrating and overwhelming the incoming Administration with several distraction hoping to postpone dealing with Obamacare and other Obama policies. As i said in a previous thread Obama is staying Washington to guard his legacy and needs to be close at hand with in person and daily contact with allies.

No we come to Trump. There are a number of rules to follow when negotiating and one is never to let the other side lose face until or unless it gains you advantage. Another rule, like poker guard against "tells". Another always leave lines of communication open. Just because Trump is playing nice doesn't mean anything. But Trumps detractors are very emotional and reactionary people

Personal Best Regards:

and what does Putin okey dokey I'll just stay put
Old 12-31-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
To be straight...I am NOT a liberal nor a conservative in regards to this. I am an American.
Exactly.

Those who slough off Putin's hold on Trump and can't or refuse to see it...are either clueless or traitors.

For the sake of our great nation, hopefully it is the former...and they are just so blindly partisan as to be ignorant.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly.

Those who slough off Putin's hold on Trump and can't or refuse to see it...are either clueless or traitors.

For the sake of our great nation, hopefully it is the former...and they are just so blindly partisan as to be ignorant.

Trump has graciously accepted an invitation by the intel community to get briefed on the Russian hacking investigation next week. Here to for, he seems to be just relying on his instincts.

As a side note, Trump snuck off to play golf today without his protective press pool, after promising never to do that again. They only found out he was awol when the golfers in Jupiter sent photos of him golfing.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

"A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August. "To profess not to know at this point is willful misrepresentation," said the official. "The intelligence community has walked a very thin line in not taking sides, but both candidates have all the information they need to be crystal clear."

Trump Told Russia To Blame for Hacks Long Before Debate - NBC News
Old 12-31-2016, 03:34 PM
n/a

But, as Rubicon tells us...

It also has been established that the CIA, FBI AND DOJ have lost all credibility these last few years.

So, it would appear, since EVERY agency agrees, our country will simply rely on the "gut instinct" of our President Elect.

Since, he has been briefed; knows ALL of his countries intelligence beings totally agree that Russia hacked, knows their history, he will decide who is telling the truth. Neither he or Putin has ANY history of lying.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:33 PM
n/a

I know a number of my fellow Villagers believe Trump is brilliant but I do not share that view. He is reasonably intelligent and knows how to make money in our system but with world affairs I do not think he is close to a match for Putin.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:36 PM
n/a

No need to get up.....we know...USA security sucks. "It also has been established that the CIA, FBI AND DOJ have lost all credibility these last few years." It certainly was caused by the Clinton's, enabled by Obama, and we should simply "move and n".

USA security, intelligence, news media = BAD

Trump, Russia, Breitbart = GOOD

I am sure this malware was an error...all nice guys in Russia. It is just bad judgement by the entire world community. Russia is so misunderstood.

"BURLINGTON, Vt. – Malware code linked to Russian hackers and found on a Vermont electric utility's computer is further evidence of "predatory" steps taken by that country against the U.S., a Vermont Democratic congressman said Saturday.

The Burlington Electric Department confirmed Friday it had found on one of its laptops the malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, the name Homeland Security has applied to a Russian campaign linked to recent hacks. The company said U.S. utilities were alerted by the Department of Homeland Security on Thursday of the code.

"This attack shows how rampant Russian hacking is. It's systemic, relentless, predatory," Rep. Peter Welch said in a statement. "They will hack everywhere, even Vermont, in pursuit of opportunities to disrupt our country."

Russia-linked malware found on US electric company's laptop | Fox News
Old 12-31-2016, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know a number of my fellow Villagers believe Trump is brilliant but I do not share that view. He is reasonably intelligent and knows how to make money in our system but with world affairs I do not think he is close to a match for Putin.
Especially when the USA security forces and intelligence agency are so bad.

We have nothing in this country at all.

It appears that we are going to rely on simply the advice of Flynn and Bannon.

They are right on things..they were the folks who discovered "pizzagate" for gosh sakes, but I understand that headline on Breitbart and the tweets from Flynn speaking of this fantasy, were just them following the MSM using fake news. Despite it never making it to main media except for covering these two speaking if it, those darn media guys.....
Old 12-31-2016, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
No need to get up.....we know...USA security sucks. "It also has been established that the CIA, FBI AND DOJ have lost all credibility these last few years." It certainly was caused by the Clinton's, enabled by Obama, and we should simply "move and n".

USA security, intelligence, news media = BAD

Trump, Russia, Breitbart = GOOD

I am sure this malware was an error...all nice guys in Russia. It is just bad judgement by the entire world community. Russia is so misunderstood.

"BURLINGTON, Vt. – Malware code linked to Russian hackers and found on a Vermont electric utility's computer is further evidence of "predatory" steps taken by that country against the U.S., a Vermont Democratic congressman said Saturday.

The Burlington Electric Department confirmed Friday it had found on one of its laptops the malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, the name Homeland Security has applied to a Russian campaign linked to recent hacks. The company said U.S. utilities were alerted by the Department of Homeland Security on Thursday of the code.

"This attack shows how rampant Russian hacking is. It's systemic, relentless, predatory," Rep. Peter Welch said in a statement. "They will hack everywhere, even Vermont, in pursuit of opportunities to disrupt our country."

Russia-linked malware found on US electric company's laptop | Fox News
Dear Guest: I am not arguing that Putin hasn't been making inroads into our government via cyber attacks nor that he hacked the DNC, attempted to hack the RNC and just about every government agency in this nation.

What I am arguing is that Obama, CIA< FBI< DOJ have been focused on partisan politics and not the security of this nation. I am arguing that Obama is obsessed about his legacy falling apart starting on Jan 20. I am arguing that Obama sat back for 8 years and let Russia walk all over him. I am arguing that what motivated Obama to level sanctions against Russia was not their hacking per se but rather his motivation as an attempt to boost credibility to his canard that Russia's hacking caused Hillary to lose the election

By the way Russia cyber abilities have been second rate for a long time. Suddenly they have achieved competency

Do you suppose the celebrated whistle blower idolized in the Oliver Stone movie has anything to do with Russia's ability to penetrate our cyber securities systems . Edward Snowden traitorous act has given both Russia and China a gateway to this nations secrets and if he returns he ought to be tried as a traitor and if found guilty sent to Gitmo

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
love, putin, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.