Trump and Putin

Old 01-01-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Does this love affair concern you????
It doesn't concern be because it doesn't exist. It's a myth created by the left based on twisting and taking out of context Donald Trump's words.

And would it be a bad thing if the US and Russia actually got along? You know we have been getting along pretty well until the last few years. Even Hillary did a better job than John Kerry did in this area.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, you just give a pass to Putin, who is known for murdering journalists with radiation poison...because your cult hero says he is an OK guy.

You (like so many others) have lost your right...to call yourself a 'Patriotic American.'

How does it feel to now be a....Communist Supporter?

As President Obama said in his last press conference regarding Putin "Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave".
Old 01-01-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

For those of you who believe that Russia has hacked into our cyber system and has infiltrated our country, why are you not happy to see the administration that has allowed this to happen on the way out?

Maybe, 20 days from now, we'll have a government that knows how to protect us.

Or is this somehow not the fault of this administration? Maybe the republicans are at fault.

What I know is that this kind of thing never happened under President Bush or President Clinton.

Say what you will about President Bush, but we had no more terrorist attacks under him after 9/11. We've had several under this president and now it may be that the Russians have hacked into our cyber system.

I think that President-Elect Trump is simply waiting to get into office to deal with this issue. He knows that there is nothing he can do now and commenting on it could make things worse. Once he is sworn in, he can begin to clean up the mess made by Obama, Kerry and company.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
For those of you who believe that Russia has hacked into our cyber system and has infiltrated our country, why are you happy to see the administration that has allowed this to happen on the way out?

Or is this somehow not the fault of this administration? Maybe the republicans are at fault.

What I know is that this kind of thing never happened under President Bush or President Clinton.

Say what you will about President Bush, but we had no more terrorist attacks under him after 9/11. We've had several under this president and now it may be that the Russians have hacked into our cyber system.

I think that President-Elect Trump is simply waiting to get into office to deal with this issue. He knows that there is nothing he can do now and commenting on it could make things worse. Once he is sworn in, he can begin to clean up the mess made by Obama, Kerry and company.

Here we go again. Do you not realize how stupid it is to say "we had no more terrorist attacks under Bush after 9/11"?

We had no more mass drownings, other than the 1800 during Katrina, during Bush's tenure.

We never invaded the wrong country again after Iraq.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here we go again. Do you not realize how stupid it is to say "we had no more terrorist attacks under Bush after 9/11"?

We had no more mass drownings, other than the 1800 during Katrina, during Bush's tenure.

We never invaded the wrong country again after Iraq.
Women and minorities are equal, as long as you lower the standards enough.

Diversity is good, only for those receiving the quota.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
For those of you who believe that Russia has hacked into our cyber system and has infiltrated our country, why are you happy to see the administration that has allowed this to happen on the way out?

It's fun watching you Trump sheep try to justify his behavior. Wow, now you think Trump is simply waiting to be sworn in? Interesting how he doesn't seem to want to wait to weigh in on other issues. Why do you think he's doesn't want to condemn the man who put him in office (along with FBI director Comey)? Could it be Trump doesn't want a full and transparent investigation because it might find things he doesn't want us to know?

The real question is this: Why do YOU not want a full and transparent investigation?
Old 01-01-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's fun watching you Trump sheep try to justify his behavior. Wow, now you think Trump is simply waiting to be sworn in? Interesting how he doesn't seem to want to wait to weigh in on other issues. Why do you think he's doesn't want to condemn the man who put him in office (along with FBI director Comey)? Could it be Trump doesn't want a full and transparent investigation because it might find things he doesn't want us to know?

The real question is this: Why do YOU not want a full and transparent investigation?
That's it...women are BANNED from anything that requires common sense and logic.

No more voting. No more positions of responsibility. You had your chance and you blew it Since the civil rights acts of the 60s that gave you equality...even propped you up above men with mandatory quotas...you've failed. We've gone from #1 to #25 with you as an "equal" partner. It's time to go back to what WORKS. White men, the men who BUILT western civilization, who BUILT America...time to put them back in charge.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well progressive make up our minds because on the one hand you argue that it should be one president at a time and on the other that Trump should show his hand now when it comes to Putin.

Let's say that Putin did hack the DNC to interfere with our election process. It does not automatically mean Trump did anything. Trump could be a pedestrian who became a beneficiary without involvement because Putin did the deed not to reward Trump but to punish Obama and Clinton for their past sins against him.

Trump may not be many things but he is an aggressive independent minded thinker that always wants to be top dog. So believe what you will but his past history says he goes for the jugular when necessary.

Also ask yourself did you believe Putin's response to Obama feeble retaliation against him was smart or not? come on be honest. All Trump did is say to Putin well played. I have acknowledged the same to my opponents it doesn't mean anything other than that.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-01-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Now Trump is saying he knows things that no one else knows, apparently that includes the president.

Trump won't be making the decisions on whether to have a full and transparent investigation. That will be the republican led congress, starting Thursday when Senator McCain's Armed Services Committee has its first hearing.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well progressive make up our minds because on the one hand you argue that it should be one president at a time and on the other that Trump should show his hand now when it comes to Putin.

Let's say that Putin did hack the DNC to interfere with our election process. It does not automatically mean Trump did anything. Trump could be a pedestrian who became a beneficiary without involvement because Putin did the deed not to reward Trump but to punish Obama and Clinton for their past sins against him.

Trump may not be many things but he is an aggressive independent minded thinker that always wants to be top dog. So believe what you will but his past history says he goes for the jugular when necessary.

Also ask yourself did you believe Putin's response to Obama feeble retaliation against him was smart or not? come on be honest. All Trump did is say to Putin well played. I have acknowledged the same to my opponents it doesn't mean anything other than that.

Personal Best Regards:
1. I have heard not one person suggest an investigation prior to Trump taking office, thus not sure I understand your first comment.

Keep in mind that the only reason that this is such a public discussion at present is because of Trump daily saying he does not believe the election was hacked.

2. Despite your defense offered that Trump did nothing, I never heard any one say he did, so not sure what that defense is all about.

I assure you of two things.....

First.....you imply that only progressive want an investigation, and again after Jan 20.... I suggest that all Americans regardless of party or any affiliation would want an investigation, and especially since the only objector is our new President.

Secondly....whatever Trump was alluding to with his childish comment about "knowing things nobody else knows" you can rest assured that anything he is alluding to is for HIS benefit. Of that I am sure.

Most President elects would have supported our county's intelligence community publicly to make a stand, and then kept quiet. Making this a public twitter generated war of words is self serving, unnecessary, and has only a motive known to Trump..

Amazing how Trump interjects Trump into everything, and finds it challenging to support our country' s various agencies.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
1. I have heard not one person suggest an investigation prior to Trump taking office, thus not sure I understand your first comment.

Keep in mind that the only reason that this is such a public discussion at present is because of Trump daily saying he does not believe the election was hacked.

2. Despite your defense offered that Trump did nothing, I never heard any one say he did, so not sure what that defense is all about.

I assure you of two things.....

First.....you imply that only progressive want an investigation, and again after Jan 20.... I suggest that all Americans regardless of party or any affiliation would want an investigation, and especially since the only objector is our new President.

Secondly....whatever Trump was alluding to with his childish comment about "knowing things nobody else knows" you can rest assured that anything he is alluding to is for HIS benefit. Of that I am sure.

Most President elects would have supported our county's intelligence community publicly to make a stand, and then kept quiet. Making this a public twitter generated war of words is self serving, unnecessary, and has only a motive known to Trump..

Amazing how Trump interjects Trump into everything, and finds it challenging to support our country' s various agencies.

All these agencies that Trump has been denigrating will soon be his to run.

Wasn't it sometime in Oct that the CIA came out and said that they were 100% sure that the highest echelons of the Russian government were involved in this hacking? Then the FBI said the same thing awhile later.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
No problem.

Trump now says "I know things", and that we will know next weeks.....his words.

Same guy who has promised so much and just forgot about it...recall that upcoming press conference on his wife's status.

His irresponsibility is stunning.

Relax.....he knows things. If this was in a movie, you would doubt it.

"I know things"
Reminds me of the time he said he had a crack research group in Hawaii looking of proof that Obama was a Kenyan. He said they found proof! Then............. still waiting.

What kind of moron would believe anything this clown says? Present company excluded of course.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's it...women are BANNED from anything that requires common sense and logic.

No more voting. No more positions of responsibility. You had your chance and you blew it Since the civil rights acts of the 60s that gave you equality...even propped you up above men with mandatory quotas...you've failed. We've gone from #1 to #25 with you as an "equal" partner. It's time to go back to what WORKS. White men, the men who BUILT western civilization, who BUILT America...time to put them back in charge.
Man up Einstein and answer the question. Why don't you want a full and transparent investigation?
Old 01-01-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
There you go again, changing the subject. I just want a simple answer to the question; why do you NOT want a full and transparent investigation? I didn't say for sure Trump was involved. That's why we need an investigation. Seems like you should want to know as well unless............ you are afraid Trump was involved. Even if that's the case, I'm sure you and Trump will use the lame stream media excuse or democratic politics excuse. Don't worry, either way you'll have it covered.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
It doesn't concern be because it doesn't exist. It's a myth created by the left based on twisting and taking out of context Donald Trump's words.

And would it be a bad thing if the US and Russia actually got along? You know we have been getting along pretty well until the last few years. Even Hillary did a better job than John Kerry did in this area.
How do you take his words out of context, when it's coming out of HIS MOUTH! IN REALLY TIME. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

Tags
love, putin, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.