Trump and Putin

Old 11-11-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Default Trump and Putin

All the American intelligence agree, there was Russian interference in election. OUR potus believes that Putin was not involved, ha! But there is more to this love affair. Putin refers to Trump as a very educated man, ha! What part of this do you believe?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

You have to wonder why stupid / lazy Obamma did nothing to prevent the "attack on our country" (as some liberal winners refer to it on here). Obamma should be tried for treason...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
All the American intelligence agree, there was Russian interference in election. OUR potus believes that Putin was not involved, ha! But there is more to this love affair. Putin refers to Trump as a very educated man, ha! What part of this do you believe?
I could not believe that when I saw this on the news. Putin denies involvement in the 2016 Presidential Election as well as other elections in the US and Donald Trump believes him? Does this man Putin not have a very strong hold on what happens in Russia like all those hackers who influenced voters?

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials - CNNPolitics

Trump believes Putin on Russia meddling and says Mueller may cost lives | US news | The Guardian

Trump Says Putin ‘Means It’ About Not Meddling in U.S. Elections - The New York Times
Old 11-11-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I could not believe that when I saw this on the news. Putin denies involvement in the 2016 Presidential Election as well as other elections in the US and Donald Trump believes him? Does this man Putin not have a very strong hold on what happens in Russia like all those hackers who influenced voters?

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials - CNNPolitics

Trump believes Putin on Russia meddling and says Mueller may cost lives | US news | The Guardian

Trump Says Putin ‘Means It’ About Not Meddling in U.S. Elections - The New York Times
Some more information. Wikipedia often gives a good overview and a place where you can get to primary sources and reliable journalism. Not always though.

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia
Old 11-11-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

CIA chief Mike Pompeo: Putin attacked 2016 election.
DNI Dan Coats: Putin attacked 2016 election.
FBI director Christopher Wray: Putin attacked 2016 election.
NSA head Mike Rogers: Putin attacked 2016 election.
Putin: I did not attack 2016 election.
Trump: I believe Putin.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Trump is free to criticize Brennan, Clapper & Comey. But that's not really what he's doing. He's slandering the entire intelligence community. He's implicitly but clearly asserting that scores of intelligence and law enforcement officers conspired to promote a massive falsehood.

Tags
love

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.