Trump and Putin sitting in a tree...

Old 06-28-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Default Trump and Putin sitting in a tree...

With Putin, Trump faces his most complicated meeting yet - CNNPolitics.com

... now how does that go?

Trump and Putin sitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby* in the baby carriage,
Sucking his thumb,
Wetting his pants,
Doing the hula, hula dance!
Old 06-28-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

STOPTAKINGTRUMPLITTERALLY.jpg

347madeupfactsbytrump.jpg

PlaybookTrump.jpg
Old 06-28-2017, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Love those.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Love those.
Too bad they don't have a hand job emojis...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

The love fest will continue until Putin and the FSB release blackmail video of a certain businessman being entertained by FSB sponsored entertainers.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
The love fest will continue until Putin and the FSB release blackmail video of a certain businessman being entertained by FSB sponsored entertainers.
They probably contained all that in Russia a while ago when Donald John Trump looked very friendly to Putin. They sure did not want Hillary Clinton in power. With Trump though they have someone who is very unpredictable.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

While you jest, let me remind everyone.

Trump is lobbying on behalf of Putin in congress to make the sanctions go away. He and the large oil companies.

The sanctions flew through congress because, and lots of evidence here, Russia is NOT IN ANY WAY OUR FRIEND NOR WILL THEY EVER BE. If we allow them to get away with the Cyber hack, then we will certainly be in the minority.

Russia is a specific and ominous threat to Europe, especially eastern Europe. Russia wants NATO to go away which would give them full reign in Europe to do pretty much what they want.

IT IS AN IMPORTANT TIME....Putin will, as most have observed, play up to Trump because that is how you play Trump....compliment him and play to his ego. Trump has to have an edge with him when they meet. To allow Russia to think they can cyber hack without consequences, explore ways to do away with NATO, and have full reign in Eastern Europe along with what they are doing in Syria to prop up Assad and keep that war going cannot be overlooked.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
While you jest, let me remind everyone.

Trump is lobbying on behalf of Putin in congress to make the sanctions go away. He and the large oil companies.

The sanctions flew through congress because, and lots of evidence here, Russia is NOT IN ANY WAY OUR FRIEND NOR WILL THEY EVER BE. If we allow them to get away with the Cyber hack, then we will certainly be in the minority.

Russia is a specific and ominous threat to Europe, especially eastern Europe. Russia wants NATO to go away which would give them full reign in Europe to do pretty much what they want.

IT IS AN IMPORTANT TIME....Putin will, as most have observed, play up to Trump because that is how you play Trump....compliment him and play to his ego. Trump has to have an edge with him when they meet. To allow Russia to think they can cyber hack without consequences, explore ways to do away with NATO, and have full reign in Eastern Europe along with what they are doing in Syria to prop up Assad and keep that war going cannot be overlooked.
Putin is a huge worry for me.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Putin is a huge worry for me.
AND SHOULD BE.

Those in our government who have been around and know have nothing but distaste for him.

He has proven to be a man who will take advantage where he can (Syria being a good example), is not above meddling anywhere in the world....see his cyber invasion here and in other countries.

He is a master manipulator.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
AND SHOULD BE.

Those in our government who have been around and know have nothing but distaste for him.

He has proven to be a man who will take advantage where he can (Syria being a good example), is not above meddling anywhere in the world....see his cyber invasion here and in other countries.

He is a master manipulator.
And YOU personally KNOW those who have been in government? You talked to them? Or are you just making this up? Because you heard it somewhere?

What he IS is the current ruler of what will probably be the last all white country.

Tags
tree, sitting, putin, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.