Trump and CNN

Old 02-22-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Default Trump and CNN

I mentioned a number of times on here that Trump and CNN have a different relationship. Many on here falsely accuse and demean the network because of what Trump says,not based on any facts ever.

But important to know the background on all this stuff to understand. Trump did not simply come on the stage without any bagge or history.....as I said earlier, he is well known

"The feud between Donald J. Trump and CNN is like an iceberg: There's so much more going on beneath the surface than anyone knows.

At first glance, it would seem completely adversarial, but it's not.

Trump — at his first press conference as President-elect — lashed out at CNN's Jim Acosta, ignoring questions from the correspondent and blasting the network as "fake news" for its coverage of the explosive, unverified dossier alleging close ties between Trump and Russia.

But it goes deeper and begins at the top with the cable news channel's boss, Jeff Zucker — a man to whom Trump owes much of his fame and fortune."

"It's true I put him on television with 'The Apprentice' in 2004," Zucker told New York magazine this week. "I've never run away from that. But in no way do I think that's why he's the President. You have to give the guy credit. He ran a campaign that worked."

"Before "The Apprentice," the 45th President of the United States was a colorful, big shot New York City developer, but hardly a player on the international stage."

I find this interesting......

"Zucker told New York Magazine the pair talked at least once a month during Trump's campaign for the White House.

But it's their planet-sized egos that sometimes get in the way and during those calls, sources tell MediaBlast, and the cable-news chief never pulled any punches when it came to criticizing Trump's behavior.

It's a move that likely infuriated Trump, sources close to the President said. That anger is also what might have primed the intensity of Trump's response to CNN's most critical reporting."

Trump and CNN's Jeff Zucker enjoy a special relationship - NY Daily News
Old 02-22-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I mentioned a number of times on here that Trump and CNN have a different relationship. Many on here falsely accuse and demean the network because of what Trump says,not based on any facts ever.

But important to know the background on all this stuff to understand. Trump did not simply come on the stage without any bagge or history.....as I said earlier, he is well known

"The feud between Donald J. Trump and CNN is like an iceberg: There's so much more going on beneath the surface than anyone knows.

At first glance, it would seem completely adversarial, but it's not.

Trump — at his first press conference as President-elect — lashed out at CNN's Jim Acosta, ignoring questions from the correspondent and blasting the network as "fake news" for its coverage of the explosive, unverified dossier alleging close ties between Trump and Russia.

But it goes deeper and begins at the top with the cable news channel's boss, Jeff Zucker — a man to whom Trump owes much of his fame and fortune."

"It's true I put him on television with 'The Apprentice' in 2004," Zucker told New York magazine this week. "I've never run away from that. But in no way do I think that's why he's the President. You have to give the guy credit. He ran a campaign that worked."

"Before "The Apprentice," the 45th President of the United States was a colorful, big shot New York City developer, but hardly a player on the international stage."

I find this interesting......

"Zucker told New York Magazine the pair talked at least once a month during Trump's campaign for the White House.

But it's their planet-sized egos that sometimes get in the way and during those calls, sources tell MediaBlast, and the cable-news chief never pulled any punches when it came to criticizing Trump's behavior.

It's a move that likely infuriated Trump, sources close to the President said. That anger is also what might have primed the intensity of Trump's response to CNN's most critical reporting."

Trump and CNN's Jeff Zucker enjoy a special relationship - NY Daily News
And te anti Trump campaign continues.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
And te anti Trump campaign continues.
PLEASE try and go beyond the school yard jabber.

WHAT IS NOT TRUE IN ANYTHING HERE ?

Problem is you do not WANT to understand. So you will refute the truth is it is not of your liking

Alos might add, that nothing I have posted precludes Trump from having a great presidency...NOT ONE WORD.

It is simply explaining that he has made a bed in which he must lie.

I still feel, without success economically, he has a tough sell because of his past
Old 02-22-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
PLEASE try and go beyond the school yard jabber.

WHAT IS NOT TRUE IN ANYTHING HERE ?

Problem is you do not WANT to understand. So you will refute the truth is it is not of your liking

Alos might add, that nothing I have posted precludes Trump from having a great presidency...NOT ONE WORD.

It is simply explaining that he has made a bed in which he must lie.

I still feel, without success economically, he has a tough sell because of his past
The issue of truth was not attacked/denied/resisted in my posts. You have re-stated my intent to preserve your agenda....you can believe and say what you prefer; you have no right to re-state or interpret what others say to suit your position.

My issue is the inordinate attention to issues that would not be of consequence to any other democratic president or member of congress. Further that there is ONLY negative coverage regarding Trump personally, his staffing or anybody that supports him.

You all are fortunate to have the media in the same camp.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
The issue of truth was not attacked/denied/resisted in my posts. You have re-stated my intent to preserve your agenda....you can believe and say what you prefer; you have no right to re-state or interpret what others say to suit your position.

My issue is the inordinate attention to issues that would not be of consequence to any other democratic president or member of congress. Further that there is ONLY negative coverage regarding Trump personally, his staffing or anybody that supports him.

You all are fortunate to have the media in the same camp.
He is the first President with the reputation he brings to the office is my point. Party is not an issue, from anything I can see.

Anyone with his background and history would be looked at with great trepidation.

Those issues you say are paid attention to are ALL TOTALLY of his making. What issues in the first 30 days were not begun by his mouth or his actions ?

i am simply saying he is not going to get a break because of his past. The media knows what he has done, how he has operated, thus distrust.

You have such a defensive attitude about factual things. I said a few times that none of this stops him from being a success, but in my opinion, he will need to do it financially because he is simply not trusted on anything else, BECAUSE OF HIM, not the media.

This man has history, whether you like it or not.....HE made it and it is not erased from memory upon his election, actually it simply reinforces it.

You speak of Trump as if he were infallible...point is that he IS VERY INFALLIBLE and the media is well aware of that. That history which makes him so was written by HIM and they covered it
Old 02-22-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
He is the first President with the reputation he brings to the office is my point. Party is not an issue, from anything I can see.

Anyone with his background and history would be looked at with great trepidation.

Those issues you say are paid attention to are ALL TOTALLY of his making. What issues in the first 30 days were not begun by his mouth or his actions ?

i am simply saying he is not going to get a break because of his past. The media knows what he has done, how he has operated, thus distrust.

You have such a defensive attitude about factual things. I said a few times that none of this stops him from being a success, but in my opinion, he will need to do it financially because he is simply not trusted on anything else, BECAUSE OF HIM, not the media.

This man has history, whether you like it or not.....HE made it and it is not erased from memory upon his election, actually it simply reinforces it.

You speak of Trump as if he were infallible...point is that he IS VERY INFALLIBLE and the media is well aware of that. That history which makes him so was written by HIM and they covered it
But you thought nothing of the unknown "community organizer" who magically became a Senator and then president?
Old 02-22-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

CNN is bias against the president but they are following the same business model Fox did for 8 years by bashing Obama daily. With the large percentage of people against him I'm pretty sure the anti Trump model will increase their viewership. Hannity, Dobbs, O'reilly, and the rest would have much preferred Hillary winning the White House as now they have to cheer running up the national debt, something they railed against for 8 years.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
CNN is bias against the president but they are following the same business model Fox did for 8 years by bashing Obama daily. With the large percentage of people against him I'm pretty sure the anti Trump model will increase their viewership. Hannity, Dobbs, O'reilly, and the rest would have much preferred Hillary winning the White House as now they have to cheer running up the national debt, something they railed against for 8 years.
I will stand by my link and if you wish can get you others.

He and Zuck go way back..not newbies.

If it helps you, keep it black and white but nothing much is..you gotta read.

Have you read the archives about these two...they have no axe to grind with him...have never ever done what he accuses them of and Zucker knows how Trump plays his game.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
But you thought nothing of the unknown "community organizer" who magically became a Senator and then president?
On this very point they all play the 3 monkies game.

Hypocritical BS double standards.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Trump has been right more times than wrong. He is not a politician and does not understand how sensitive liberals are and that he must speak in PC language. Our country would be collapsing right now if anyone else would have been elected. You can ask me as many times as you wish if I would want him to grab my daughter's ***Y but that just shows how ignorant you are. He only said that once in private many years ago and I have heard worse right here in The Villages. Liberals are lying when they say they are offended by that. They weren't offended by Democrats saying worse. They talk about him being racist, and yet he has shown that he is better for the other races than anyone on the left. They said he was anti-Semitic, knowing that his daughter is Jewish. Don't you Democrats ever wonder where all this petty cr@p is coming from? It's called misinformation.

Maybe Trump is the Chemo that the American body needs to kill the cancer. He may not completely get rid of it all but maybe he will have America operating better again.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will stand by my link and if you wish can get you others.

He and Zuck go way back..not newbies.

If it helps you, keep it black and white but nothing much is..you gotta read.

Have you read the archives about these two...they have no axe to grind with him...have never ever done what he accuses them of and Zucker knows how Trump plays his game.
I don't know what their relationship is I'm just speaking dollars, negative stories about Trump are going to increase CNN viewership. Fox would much have preferred a Clinton win, much easier to keep the Neanderthal contingency tuned in, like here in Villages.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know what their relationship is I'm just speaking dollars, negative stories about Trump are going to increase CNN viewership.
Fox would much have preferred a Clinton win, much easier to keep the Neanderthal contingency tuned in, like here in Villages.
Most definitely.

They've been on the false offensive for so long...they are in shock that they now have to play defense against FACTS.

I'm loving it.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:01 PM
n/a

Lol OP

Brazile et al have proved beyond any doubt that cnn is not real news.

Go look up all the wiki leaks and cnns failure to investigate and come clean.

Cnn is sh!t, but u like Clinton. .lol
Old 02-22-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know what their relationship is I'm just speaking dollars, negative stories about Trump are going to increase CNN viewership. Fox would much have preferred a Clinton win, much easier to keep the Neanderthal contingency tuned in, like here in Villages.
Well Paper...really? Paper1?

Neanderthal DNA is found in EVERY "race" except the African negroids. Did you know that? EVERYONE...but blacks...has Neanderthal DNA.

Interesting little factoid...eh Paper?

When you "dis" them you dis yourself...you are partly them.

Tags
cnn, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.