Trump rally

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-19-2017, 07:50 AM
Original Topic
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Trump rally

While pence patches up relations with the rest of the world, potus is
Getting accolades from his supporters. Daah, campaign is over, time to get to work, signing GOP eo's is scratching the surface, now it's time to help all Americans.
  #2  
Old 02-19-2017, 08:54 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
While pence patches up relations with the rest of the world, potus is
Getting accolades from his supporters. Daah, campaign is over, time to get to work, signing GOP eo's is scratching the surface, now it's time to help all Americans.
If he doesn't stop the Hispanic invasion...it's all over.
  #3  
Old 02-19-2017, 08:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

It's good to believe that Donald is here for the US. So far I'm seeing a love fest for true believers being paid for by taxpayers. Pray that Pence has some intention to rein in our new President. Unlike Trump Inc. the US can't file for bankruptcy to cover incompetence. Just print more money.
  #4  
Old 02-19-2017, 09:48 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Some of you floks act as if Trump is the only POTUS to do such an event.

How about Obama on the "see what I did" campaign for 8 LONG years.
  #5  
Old 02-19-2017, 09:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Some of you floks act as if Trump is the only POTUS to do such an event.

How about Obama on the "see what I did" campaign for 8 LONG years.
To a degree I can go with this, obviously you are using sarcasm, but it is more than clear, and has been validated by his staff.

He enjoys the adulation, and he is touring and ripping apart judges and the 1st amendment. That is pretty much it.
  #6  
Old 02-19-2017, 10:20 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
To a degree I can go with this, obviously you are using sarcasm, but it is more than clear, and has been validated by his staff.

He enjoys the adulation, and he is touring and ripping apart judges and the 1st amendment. That is pretty much it.
Don't we all enjoy adulation? Of course we do.

An important factor that many are over looking when they criticize Trump's commentary.
He is a non politician making non political, non candy coated, non permissive, don't offend anybody commentary.
His commentary represents the emotion of Americans who are sick and tired of the political, sugar coated, permissive, don't offend anybody, lack of actions double speak from Washington.

He calls a spade a spade...as he sees it....and as he thinks represents those who put him in the WH.

I suppose those of you who are commenting about his words about the judges...would have a different outlook if you were talking about a judgement YOU just lost.

Some may not like how he does and says some things. But there is little argument he is going after what those of us who elected him want done.

No different than the criticisms many would have against corporate America CEOs that say and do things (that many people do not like)......that alone does not make it wrong....unless it is political of course!
  #7  
Old 02-19-2017, 10:26 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don't we all enjoy adulation? Of course we do.

An important factor that many are over looking when they criticize Trump's commentary.
He is a non politician making non political, non candy coated, non permissive, don't offend anybody commentary.
His commentary represents the emotion of Americans who are sick and tired of the political, sugar coated, permissive, don't offend anybody, lack of actions double speak from Washington.

He calls a spade a spade...as he sees it....and as he thinks represents those who put him in the WH.

I suppose those of you who are commenting about his words about the judges...would have a different outlook if you were talking about a judgement YOU just lost.

Some may not like how he does and says some things. But there is little argument he is going after what those of us who elected him want done.

No different than the criticisms many would have against corporate America CEOs that say and do things (that many people do not like)......that alone does not make it wrong....unless it is political of course!
We will need to agree to disagree.

I never heard any President attack judges with such ease. He speaks if our judicial system with mockery.

He speaks of our first ammendment as if he wants it abolished.

Lots more to say, but he is offending people at such a rapid rate, that when he needs those helpful hands in congress, they will not be there. That is already become a reality.

Will leave it go there....to list the American values that he tramples on just about every day, including simply being honest, would take some time.
  #8  
Old 02-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Butt hurt and liberalism.....Worse than the Flu...
  #9  
Old 02-19-2017, 10:58 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
To a degree I can go with this, obviously you are using sarcasm, but it is more than clear, and has been validated by his staff.

He enjoys the adulation, and he is touring and ripping apart judges and the 1st amendment. That is pretty much it.
ALL presidents are narcissistic psychopaths...you should know this going in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We will need to agree to disagree.

I never heard any President attack judges with such ease. He speaks if our judicial system with mockery.

He speaks of our first ammendment as if he wants it abolished.

Lots more to say, but he is offending people at such a rapid rate, that when he needs those helpful hands in congress, they will not be there. That is already become a reality.

Will leave it go there....to list the American values that he tramples on just about every day, including simply being honest, would take some time.
And WHAT "American values" are those? Free sh!t for women/minorities? Quotas? Lowering standards so a dog can "quality"?
  #10  
Old 02-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
ALL presidents are narcissistic psychopaths...you should know this going in...



And WHAT "American values" are those? Free sh!t for women/minorities? Quotas? Lowering standards so a dog can "quality"?
Obama phones ! Remember that Rhodes Scholar from Cleveland who bragged on National TV that she was supporting
Obummie because he got her an " Obama Phone ".

She said : " I gots me a Obama Phone . It`s all good child " .

My favorite of all time was an " Affirmative Action " eligible woman from Philly who said on national tv right after OB was elected : " I be so happy cause I don`t has to worry bout makin my rent payment or car payment no mo ".

I was always hoping that someone in the media might look her up during OB`s second campaign and update us on how his first term worked out for her .
  #11  
Old 02-19-2017, 12:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Trump style cuts as much as it kicks depending on whose ox is being gored.

Trump's approach is refreshing and entertaining and I am pleased to see him cut to the chase and get to the bottom line.

We Americans have been fed so much fertilizer from the federal government for so long that most of us don't recognize the severe encroachment on our rights they have managed to negate. They have done so by replacing those rights with monetary and social entitlements. The result is that half our population demands the other half support them, In order to do that the federal government has depleted our military, turned us to a debtor nation. In addition we have too many American who are uneducated, under educated and jobless or under employed.

We have people who believe that its their right not to be offended and some reading this sentence right now that will support that erroneous belief . We have people who simply can't deal with everyday problems seeking safe spaces. We have a federal government that is using our military as a social lab experiment which will affect our combat readiness.

Trump style might not fit fit everyone's but frankly given what has been happening to this nation for so long we need a president that has a thick skin, a strong stomach and a stiff backbone to deal with the MSM and our bureaucracy.

Personal Best Regards:
  #12  
Old 02-19-2017, 01:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Maybe the same group who pulled of the Bowling Green Massacre did the terrorist actions in Sweden this week, or is that just another of the many examples of "alternative facts" from this administration?
  #13  
Old 02-19-2017, 01:15 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump style cuts as much as it kicks depending on whose ox is being gored.

Trump's approach is refreshing and entertaining and I am pleased to see him cut to the chase and get to the bottom line.

We Americans have been fed so much fertilizer from the federal government for so long that most of us don't recognize the severe encroachment on our rights they have managed o extinguished. They have done so by replacing those rights with monetary and social entitlements. The result is that half our population demands the other half support them, In order to do that the federal government has depleted our military, tuned us to a debtor nation. In addition we have too many American who are uneducated, under educated and jobless or under employed.

We have people who believe that its their right not to be offended and some reading this sentence right now that will support that erroneous belief .

Trump style might not fit fit everyone's but frankly given what has been happening to this nation for so long we need a president that has a thick skin, a strong stomach and a stiff backbone to deal with the MSM and our bureaucracy.

Personal Best Regards:
1. You find the President of the United States telling blatant lies "refreshing" ?

2. You find his attacks on the judicial in public, the President of the United States, "entertaining" ?

3. You slid right into your criticism of programs without at all justifying your criticism of the federal government, which by the way he will make much bigger.

4. You spoke of a "strong stomach". What do you suggest that we, who believe in the United States Justice system always and not only when he goes our way. What do you suggest that we, who believe the President of the United States should simply be honest, tell the truth ? What do your suggest that we, who believe in the first amendment of our United States constitution as we see the President denigrate it daily with lies construed to suggest that only Fox can possibly resent the truth ? What to you suggest that we, who believe in transparency are faced with utter disregard for us as citiznes ?

5. I suggest you simply pay some attention. He has not done anything yet at all, but tear down all our institutions and not based on any facts, as you cannot present, simply based on HIS OWN feelings and of course of Steve Bannon or anyone else on his staff who lies just as blantantly.



"He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and a third time till at length it becomes habitual."

Thomas Jefferson

_______________________

"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else."

George Bernard Shaw
  #14  
Old 02-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Trump's rally was successful. Personally, I found it to be a summer re-run and I qualify that by saying I support Trump. Quite a few of Trump's supporters came out to see him.

As for the libtard that says Trump has not been doing anything so far, I disagree. He has been working 18 hours a day and accomplishing a lot considering the obstacles of the petulant lefties in congress. He said he would undo a lot of Obie's damaging E.O.s and he has. It is refreshing to finally have someone in the White House that wishes to work and is not concerned about the politics of it all. You know Trump is doing well if the left is screaming and making up trivial little issues to disparage him. The GOP is applauding as Trump is obliterating the Democrat party, just by making their heads explode every time they see him smiling on TV. Even if he did nothing else, I would enjoy seeing the panic in the egotistical and petulant Democrat party. I bet George Soros's eyes are bleeding and he is screaming at his lefty puppets. No wonder hillary is hiding. She is afraid Soros is going to punish her if he sees her.
  #15  
Old 02-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
1. You find the President of the United States telling blatant lies "refreshing" ?

2. You find his attacks on the judicial in public, the President of the United States, "entertaining" ?

3. You slid right into your criticism of programs without at all justifying your criticism of the federal government, which by the way he will make much bigger.

4. You spoke of a "strong stomach". What do you suggest that we, who believe in the United States Justice system always and not only when he goes our way. What do you suggest that we, who believe the President of the United States should simply be honest, tell the truth ? What do your suggest that we, who believe in the first amendment of our United States constitution as we see the President denigrate it daily with lies construed to suggest that only Fox can possibly resent the truth ? What to you suggest that we, who believe in transparency are faced with utter disregard for us as citiznes ?

5. I suggest you simply pay some attention. He has not done anything yet at all, but tear down all our institutions and not based on any facts, as you cannot present, simply based on HIS OWN feelings and of course of Steve Bannon or anyone else on his staff who lies just as blantantly.



"He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and a third time till at length it becomes habitual."

Thomas Jefferson

_______________________

"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else."

George Bernard Shaw
Your reasoned approach...will never work on a cultist.

Even other people, from a myriad of different cults, who have been deprogrammed by professionals...often slip back anyway.

I admire your attempt though.
 

Tags
time, work, rally, trump

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.