Trump is right

Old 05-01-2017, 04:51 PM
n/a

Default Trump is right

He could shoot someone in Time Square and would not lose a vote from his supporters. You guys are crazy! Time after time, he gives you more reasons to NOT support him, and you stick your head in the sand! Amazing!
Old 05-01-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He could shoot someone in Time Square and would not lose a vote from his supporters. You guys are crazy! Time after time, he gives you more reasons to NOT support him, and you stick your head in the sand! Amazing!
That is what is alarming.

These people listen to him tell lies...they know he is lying. They then defend his lies.

How can anyone, of any political party, of any ideaology even condone a single blatant lie from their President, yet chronic almost daily lies. On top of accusations. How can reasonable people tolerate.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
You deny Hispanics are becoming the majority and will fundamentally change America.

Whom is crazy?

Whom has her head stuck in the sand?
Old 05-01-2017, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
You deny Hispanics are becoming the majority and will fundamentally change America.

Whom is crazy?

Whom has her head stuck in the sand?
You are the one.

You complain about what you perceive as a threat, while your President lies and accuses others of felons, mocks others.

Your perceived threat has no validity because if whatever is happening does not shine a bright light on Trump, you will never know the truth, or you will hear it much too late.

You need to wake up to what is the immediate threat because you are looking through it.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are the one.

You complain about what you perceive as a threat, while your President lies and accuses others of felons, mocks others.

Your perceived threat has no validity because if whatever is happening does not shine a bright light on Trump, you will never know the truth, or you will hear it much too late.

You need to wake up to what is the immediate threat because you are looking through it.
What I perceive as a threat?

Becoming the minority in our own country is a "perceived" threat? If they weren't ALREADY the majority below age 7, if more Hispanics babies weren't being born than anyone else's, if Biden hadn't admitted that whites are now 49% of the population...I would agree with you.

But the facts are we ARE being bred out.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is this not what was ongoing for the past 8 years?
Do I detect a double standard?

Nah.....not here.....
Old 05-01-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is this not what was ongoing for the past 8 years?
Do I detect a double standard?

Nah.....not here.....
Policy difference for sure...a chronic liar with no morals is a huge difference.

Supporting a President who lies so much, so openly, and so viciously is inexcusable.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Policy difference for sure...a chronic liar with no morals is a huge difference.

Supporting a President who lies so much, so openly, and so viciously is inexcusable.
Why did you support Bill Clinton or obama? They lied.

Be honest for a change. You don't like losing, you lost, now you are crying. Tell me the truth, did Trump steal your candy?

Give me a list of things that Trump has done in the last 100 days that has personally affected you. Don't give me that cr@p that his language offends you. Give me something real so that we can discuss it.

Discuss something on this Political forum instead of whining in your milk about that big meanie.

Take the challenge to show that you are an adult or go home.

I'll check tomorrow on your answer. That will give you a chance to use Google to catch up on what he HAS done in the last 100 days.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does that statement offend you? Were you stupid enough to take that seriously as something that he WOULD do? If so, who ties your shoes? I think that you liberals have become too used to having someone else tie your shoes and cut you meat up for dinner. I know, you wanted some of that FREE COLLEGE that the left promised you if you voted for them.

Wow, you all really need to learn what a political forum means. This is not the suicide hotline where you receive coddling while you get your crying off you chest.

Why don't you start a thread on here with a link to a news article. Something that we can discuss. I am tired of carrying some of you while all you do is divert to disparaging your president on EVERY thread.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

"Never heard of Wikileaks, never heard of it,” he told the AP. “When Wikileaks came out, all I was just saying is, ‘Well, look at all this information here, this is pretty good stuff’... I don’t support or unsupport"

This is what your President said last week to the AP, despite fawning over them last October.

Now how does a man justify ignoring reality.

This is a link to a fascinating recap of his interview with the AP

7 Baffling Moments From Donald Trump's AP Interview | The Huffington Post

"President Donald Trump lied about his policy accomplishments, interrupted himself, and went off on a series of incoherent rants during a recent interview with The Associated Press’ Julie Pace."

Things like this do not serve to instill confidence in a man we are to trust
Old 05-01-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Never heard of Wikileaks, never heard of it,” he told the AP. “When Wikileaks came out, all I was just saying is, ‘Well, look at all this information here, this is pretty good stuff’... I don’t support or unsupport"

This is what your President said last week to the AP, despite fawning over them last October.

Now how does a man justify ignoring reality.

This is a link to a fascinating recap of his interview with the AP

7 Baffling Moments From Donald Trump's AP Interview | The Huffington Post

"President Donald Trump lied about his policy accomplishments, interrupted himself, and went off on a series of incoherent rants during a recent interview with The Associated Press’ Julie Pace."

Things like this do not serve to instill confidence in a man we are to trust
He does often look mentally ill to me.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
He does often look mentally ill to me.
Wow, see there you have it. You have something in common with him.

Talking about your president like that is very nasty and mean.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Old 05-01-2017, 11:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
wow, see there you have it. You have something in common with him. :moje_whot:

Talking about your president like that is very nasty and mean.
dumbpotus.jpg

Tags
time, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.