Happy Birthday Greg LeMond. 6-26.

Old 06-26-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Default Happy Birthday Greg LeMond. 6-26.

He was class on 1979 at Earl Wooster High School as I was Class of 1976. Greg LeMond - Wikipedia

I had some classes with his older sister and my late younger brother might have had some courses with this hero. He stood up against cheat Lance Armstrong when it was not popular nor profitable to do so.

Patty Sheehan is Class of 1974. None of us three kids met her.

Greg LeMond anti-doping stance and controversies - Wikipedia
Old 06-26-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He was class on 1979 at Earl Wooster High School as I was Class of 1976. Greg LeMond - Wikipedia

I had some classes with his older sister and my late younger brother might have had some courses with this hero. He stood up against cheat Lance Armstrong when it was not popular nor profitable to do so.

Damn ain't you special???
Old 06-26-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wait Tal, I'm sure that everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats, just waiting for you to expound on your total biography.

And you complain about a poster on here revealing your personal information on here?

Shoot, I'm sure that I speak for many on here that really wish you would spend more time on your thread regarding Libraries. We are really looking forward to hearing more fascinating facts about the Dewey decimal system or what not. Or, maybe you can tell us when microfiche was replaced by "puters." I'll be waiting over at your other thread, impatiently for more of your great knowledge of libraries.
Old 06-26-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Damn ain't you special???
Yep, they make buses named after him.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

LeMond, isn't that the guy from Sanford & Son?
Old 06-26-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
LeMond, isn't that the guy from Sanford & Son?
That's funny, Nucky!
Old 06-26-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's funny, Nucky!
Sure is!!!😎
Old 06-26-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

The good old days.

Unedited version of Sanford and Son - YouTube
Old 06-26-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tal, I can't wait until February 24th, so that I can wish you a happy 59th birthday.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Tal, I can't wait until February 24th, so that I can wish you a happy 59th birthday.
59 years wasted...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2017, 09:18 PM
n/a

Dat's it I'm calling Aunt Esther on you a**! Watch it Sucka!
Old 06-26-2017, 09:28 PM
n/a

I am making a record of this whole disgusting thread.

The Villages Florida
Old 06-26-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dat's it I'm calling Aunt Esther on you a**! Watch it Sucka!
Nucky. You are in really bad company on the Political Forum. There are some good people on here but they have been driven away by some nasty trolls who love to get as rude as possible. Just put some of them on your Ignore List and do not look at whatever they post vie View Post. The Political Forum is a nicer place once you weed out the people on here who seem to just like insulting people. And some of these people actual are breaking Florida law by harassing others who have repeatedly told them to stop and have them on an Ignore List. It can be hard not to peek though.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:30 PM
n/a

What is this all about ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 05:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is this all about ???
It's all about a group of supposed adults..... playing teenager cyber-bully on Taltarazac725 (the OP).

You can see their user names if you hit 'Quote Post' in any post, then scroll way down and look to the left of the posts.

Allegiance, a 78 year old man, is the worst and most obsessed with him, closely followed by MDLNB, AJ32162, dirtbanker, larbud, Nucky, dbussone and a few others.

Their obsession with Talt is quite astonishing and their level of bullying shows an immaturity...that one would only expect from teenagers.

Tags
class, armstrong, lance, courses, hero

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.