Trump says states are ‘trying to hide’ things from his voter fraud commission.

Old 07-01-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Default Trump says states are ‘trying to hide’ things from his voter fraud commission.

Trump says states are ‘trying to hide’ things from his voter fraud commission. Here’s what they actually say. - The Washington Post

USA TODAY
Old 07-01-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

More liberal trash.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:03 PM
n/a

No matter what, less immigrant voter fraud will occur going foward. This will help in many states Nevada, Florida etc They are now GOP locks.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No matter what, less immigrant voter fraud will occur going foward. This will help in many states Nevada, Florida etc They are now GOP locks.
Sorry to break it to you...it's too late. They WILL be the majority and then there will be nothing you can do about it.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Like Dump hiding his taxes
Old 07-02-2017, 05:26 AM
n/a

Obama encouraged non citizens to vote. That is clear.

Voter fraud is more widespread than msm say.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama encouraged non citizens to vote. That is clear.

Voter fraud is more widespread than msm say.
Well...if you count the illegal anchor baby votes...it's in the 10s of millions. The "original Anchor babies" are now voting and having their own babies.

"America" is doomed. A Hispanic majority within 30 years...Mexico II.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

You would believe that a serious governor would want to ensure that the voting in his state met the vote regulations/requirements in all and every aspect to ensure its validity and value

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-03-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like Dump hiding his taxes

Old 07-03-2017, 11:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
You would believe that a serious governor would want to ensure that the voting in his state met the vote regulations/requirements in all and every aspect to ensure its validity and value

Personal Best Regards:
Just look at Chris Christy (quite the serious GOP governor).....whale on the beach of a New Jersey beach closed to the public for lack of funds......of course his spokesperson said that he was not getting any sun because he wore a baseball cap.......

Funny, because Christy had previously said that he was "too busy to be on vacation (at the closed beach).....his attention was totally on the State of New Jersey's governmental situation..."

ChrisChristieOnBeach.jpg
Old 07-04-2017, 04:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just look at Chris Christy (quite the serious GOP governor).....whale on the beach of a New Jersey beach closed to the public for lack of funds......of course his spokesperson said that he was not getting any sun because he wore a baseball cap.......

Funny, because Christy had previously said that he was "too busy to be on vacation (at the closed beach).....his attention was totally on the State of New Jersey's governmental situation..."

Attachment 70067
Poster: the subject matter is Trump's call for an investigation into voter fraud which I will respond to again.

However I will tell you that Christ Christie has never impressed me. He was my last choice in the GOP primary.

As to the issue of voter fraud. Its quite well known that progressive position on voting is that any requirement for identification is viewed as discriminatory. An out of date and specious argument.

In our nation today people are required to produce a drivers license and/or other forms of identification. In fact at the renewal of a Florida drivers license residents now have to produce a number of documents ( including a passport) in order to have their license renewed.

Because of the lacks requirements for voting and because fake documentation can be purchased by illegal aliens for some $300 and because people intent on criminal acts are so creative this nation does need to review each state's record regulation procedures, etc.

I cannot imagine a single American citizens who would object to ensuring the integrity of our voting system given its importance and the fact that we are privileged to be given a vote.

Progressive leaders are dismissing this issue out of hand and it makes them all look guilty of hiding the truth.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-04-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Poster: the subject matter is Trump's call for an investigation into voter fraud which I will respond to again.

However I will tell you that Christ Christie has never impressed me. He was my last choice in the GOP primary.
As a response to the previous posting regarding Governors, this was appropriate.

Quote:
As to the issue of voter fraud. Its quite well known that progressive position on voting is that any requirement for identification is viewed as discriminatory. An out of date and specious argument.
As to your broad brush of excuses, there are many reasons that "requirement for identification" has been problematic.

The first problem with "voter identification" is the perceived problem: voter fraud.

Voter ID laws are a cumbersome solution in desperate search of a problem.

There are many variations of The Voter-Fraud Myth, but the most common claims hinge on the idea that our electoral systems are vulnerable to manipulation and subversion by large cabals of devious fraudsters bent on perverting the democratic process, and that the only way to combat the unseen legions of ineligible voters casting fraudulent ballots in our elections is to demand additional documentation from each voter in order to verify their identity and legitimacy.

Unfortunately, voter impersonation, which is literally the only form of Electoral fraud that is effectively mitigated or prevented by voter ID laws, also happens to be the single rarest and least effective form of election fraud in existence. For example in Texas, a state which recently adopted some of the most stringent voter ID laws in the country, state officials were hard-pressed to produce even a handful of instances of suspected voter fraud--over the previous decade. An analysis by News21, a national investigative reporting project, identified 10 voter impersonation cases out of 2,068 alleged election fraud cases since 2000 — or one out of every 15 million prospective voters.

In contrast, other forms of electoral fraud--such as tampering with ballots, manipulating Absentee ballots, stuffing ballot boxes, or electronic hacking of voting machines--are much easier, more effective, and more potentially damaging.

Which leads us to the "solution" of a mythologic problem of impersonation voter fraud.

Voting law opponents (NOT NECESSARILY ALL PROGRESSIVES) contend these laws disproportionately affect elderly, minority and low-income groups. While many states with strict laws offer a free state ID for people without any other way to vote, these IDs require documents like a birth certificate that can cost up to $25 in some places. According to a study from NYU’s Brennan Center, 11 percent of voting-age citizens lack necessary photo ID while many people in rural areas have trouble accessing ID offices.
A lawsuit filed against Alabama in early December 2015 cites the example of a high schooler who can’t vote because she lacks a driver’s license. According to the suit, she needs to get a state issued voter ID at the DMV, but the one nearest to her is only open one day per month and there’s no public transportation to another DMV 40 miles away roundtrip.

There are many elderly (and some not so elderly) that have no birth certificate for various reasons. This has disenfranchised many previous voters because now, according to THEIR state laws, they must have a government issued ID. Most of THOSE states require a birth certificate, but if you were born outside of a hospital that was able to certify your birth, the certificate was lost or destroyed, or that person, for a multitude of valid reasons could not obtain a copy of that birth certificate, they would be unable to obtain that ID.

Some states have made it VERY difficult for people to actually obtain a governmental ID because their facilities that issue those ID's are hard to get to. During closing arguments in a 2012 case over Texas’s voter ID law, a lawyer for the state brushed aside geographical obstacles as the “reality to life of choosing to live in that part of Texas.”

Quote:
In our nation today people are required to produce a drivers license and/or other forms of identification. In fact at the renewal of a Florida drivers license residents now have to produce a number of documents ( including a passport) in order to have their license renewed.
Ever "live" in a Nursing Home and don't drive?

Quote:
Because of the lacks requirements for voting and because fake documentation can be purchased by illegal aliens for some $300 and because people intent on criminal acts are so creative this nation does need to review each state's record regulation procedures, etc.
I assume you have factual evidence to prove it......not just anecdotal which ANYONE can make up.

Quote:
I cannot imagine a single American citizens who would object to ensuring the integrity of our voting system given its importance and the fact that we are privileged to be given a vote.
There really has NEVER been an objection to the integrity of our voting system until RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES started making up this problem.

Quote:
Progressive leaders are dismissing this issue out of hand and it makes them all look guilty of hiding the truth.
Legal experts have investigated this situation and have concluded that this issue is not a problem. Why, then, without ACTUAL verifiable FACTS does the myth persist? Mainly because of people, like this poster, who constantly regurgitate these lies......it has been said that if you tell a lie often enough, many will regard it as the truth.

Quote:
Personal Best Regards:
ARGUINGWITHTRUMPSUPPORTER.jpg
Old 07-04-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

At least, the bird that took dump on the chess board didn't completely ignore the person that it was playing with.

With Trump, it's all about winning. He doesn't care about the details of any of his wins. When he loses as in the popular vote, his opponent cheated. The man never grew up. He is a whining ass bitch.

The intention of the request of states from the Republicans has nothing to do with voter fraud. It is all about intimation. Their voter identification laws are aimed at voters that don't vote Republican. Anything and everything they do to hinder minority, and low income people from voting is perfectly acceptable. When anyone with a brain sees what they are doing, and hinders them, they are the problem.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Oh my...that was funny...see below.

Quote:
At least, the bird that took dump on the chess board didn't completely ignore the person that it was playing with.

With Trump, it's all about winning. He doesn't care about the details of any of his wins. When he loses as in the popular vote, his opponent cheated. The man never grew up. He is a whining ass bitch.

The intention of the request of states from the Republicans has nothing to do with voter fraud. It is all about intimation. Their voter identification laws are aimed at voters that don't vote Republican. Anything and everything they do to hinder minority, and low income people from voting is perfectly acceptable. When anyone with a brain sees what they are doing, and hinders them, they are the problem.
You don't get it...EVERY D or R candidate is vetted, if they don't pass, they're not put on the ballot.

EVERY major candidate IS CROOKED. They're ALL on the take. They're ALL corrupt.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS...BOTH SIDES, BOTH CANDIDATES, THE D AND THE R...WORK FOR THE PARTY BOSSES.

If voting really mattered...they wouldn't let us do it.

ALL elections are "fixed" because BOTH the D and R candidates are bought off by their respective party.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

OK, so almost ALL election losers insist that Trump is hiding something from us on his tax return because he refuses to allow all the world to see his personal wealth. Ok, I get it.
But, those same losers (sorry, I mean liberals) feel that voter ID infringes on some right and that those states that refuse to reveal their voter records, are hiding something. You don't have to be a slow thinker to realize that these are two sides of the same coin.

In today's age, there is NO excuse for someone not having a legitimate photo ID. And for that one that suggested that someone in the nursing home doesn't drive and will not have a driver's license, I have an answer for you, or two. My dad was 92 when he passed and he did not drive. The state issued him a photo ID at the DMV, just like his old license to drive. ON the other hand, if one is in that nursing home, perhaps they aren't voting anyway.

Liberals are full of excuses but not a legitimate reason NOT to have photo ID's required. On the other hand, I can give you a reason that it should already be mandatory. The Constitution stipulates that a voter MUST be a U.S. citizen. How do you prove you are a citizen? Are they supposed to take your word for it because they believe you when you tell them that you would never lie about something like that. That you would be on an honor system? NO! You should have to prove you are a citizen with some form of documentation.

So, if there is no evidence of voter fraud, the reason could be that no one has been allowed to investigate those few voter fraud incidents that were found out. They are investigating Trump without any evidence of collusion, and that seems to be OK, right? Just more liberal excuses for not allowing or inhibiting the investigation of possible voter fraud.

Tags
voter, fraud, commission, things, states

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.