Trump says states are ‘trying to hide’ things from his voter fraud commission.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
so because my view concerning Christe agrees with yours my response was appropriate

You spend a lot of time and space to defend the progressive's belief of voter fraud being non-existent.

Let me ask is there any federal program that isn't fraught with fraud and abuse?

Let me ask are there not high stakes rewards and control thus power gained by winning the vote.

Progressives who dismiss out of hand the possibility that voter fraud exist and who campaign against any investigation thereof are either naive' or believe others are naive'

You reference living in a nursing home and or don't drive. If someone is living in a nursing home the facility knows who they are and specifically whom they can expect payment. If this patient is mobile s/he will be provided transportation.

My mother and father were deeply patriotic and worked every campaign. I learned from them that they made certain that every person desiring to vote had transportation to and from the voting station.

As to the subject matter of identification suggesting it is problematic in this day and age is simply not true.

Our voting system needs to have an indepth review and to be certified as to its methods of authentication

Personal Best Regards;
Looks like another poster regurgitating the Myth

Confusiousmind.jpg

Tags
voter, fraud, commission, things, states

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.