Why Is It?

Old 03-19-2017, 05:02 AM
n/a

Default Why Is It?

Why is it that progressives cannot or will not respond in a logical calm and cogent manner?

Why is it that they continually project hostility, anger and negativity ?

Why is it that any response comes in the form of one word answers such as racist, etc?

Why is it that even the academic elitist progressives restrict free speech?

Why is it progressives seem to be unable to protest in a civil manner without destroying property or injuring people?

Why is it that progressive deny that which is nature? Such as sex for living things is binary, not non-binary, nor interchangeable binary but binary.

Why is it that progressives believe strongly that income redistribution is a right?

Why is it progressive political leaders believe income redistribution is a right but does not apply to them?

Why is it progressives believe abortion is also a right?

Why is it progressives believe that saving an animal species, allegedly from extinction is a moral right but not a human being?

Why would progressives divert life saving water from California farmers to be dumped into the ocean to allegedly save delta smelt?

Why do progressive rally against fossil fuels yet allow wind turbines to grow that are known to kill thousands of birds of prey every year? Or solar panels in California that fry birds alive as they fly by?

Whatever you do, don't ask a progressive it gives them a headache....or , to anger a progressive, tell him the truth> (T Roosevelt)

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-19-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

Why are they bent on the destruction of the white race doing everything they can to promote a "minority majority"?

We went from 90% of the population to 49% and dropping. The US has gone from #1 to #25 in the same time period...and dropping.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Why is it that progressives cannot or will not respond in a logical calm and cogent manner?

Why is it that any response comes in the form of one word answers such as racist, etc?

Why is it progressives seem to be unable to protest in a civil manner without destroying property or injuring people?

Why is it that progressive deny that which is nature? Such as sex for living things is binary, not non-binary, nor interchangeable binary but binary.

Why is it that progressives believe strongly that income redistribution is a right?

Why is it progressive political leaders believe income redistribution is a right but does not apply to them?

Why is it progressives believe that saving an animal species, allegedly from extinction is a moral right but not a human being?

Why would progressives divert life saving water from California farmers to be dumped into the ocean to allegedly save delta smelt?

Why do progressive rally against fossil fuels yet allow wind turbines to grow that are known to kill thousands of birds of prey every year? Or solar panels in California that fry birds alive as they fly by?

Whatever you do, don't ask a progressive it gives them a headache....or , to anger a progressive, tell him the truth> (T Roosevelt)

Personal Best Regards:

Why is it that you're such a pseudo-intellectual, emasculated flaming hypocrite...and ignorant liar?

I know that you've become enraged at Snopes since they have debunked so much garbage that you've passed on as fact, that wasn't, here's another source showing you're a pin-headed liar...who believes anything that supports your simplistic little mind.

Teddy Roosevelt: “To Anger a Conservative, Lie to Him” Quote-Reported Fiction!
Quote:

Barry Popik, a contributing editor of the Oxford English Dictionary, investigated the quote and found that it first appeared in print sometime around 2007. Early on, the quote was attributed to an “unknown source.”

It was first attributed to Roosevelt in 2009, and by 2010 it was regularly being attributed to him. That progression suggests the quote was a modern invention and Theodore Roosevelt’s name was attached to it nearly 100 years after his death.

We also searched archives of Theodore Roosevelt’s letters in the National Archives for any references to the quote — but nothing turned up.

Given that no official records linking Theodore Roosevelt to this quote on liberals and conservatives, we’re reporting this one as fiction.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-19-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why are they bent on the destruction of the white race doing everything they can to promote a "minority majority"?

We went from 90% of the population to 49% and dropping. The US has gone from #1 to #25 in the same time period...and dropping.
Progressives are to blame for the destruction of the white race... What timeframe are you quoting?
Old 03-19-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I have looked that this ???? and I have come to only one conclusion. Have you been to Colorado for a visit lately? Cause I think you might have visited Maggie's Farm for some WEED and you over did it last night!

For example

Did you really think this question made any sense?
Old 03-19-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Progressives are to blame for the destruction of the white race... What timeframe are you quoting?
The 60s and on.

America peaked in the 50s. It's been downhill ever since. Agreed? We ranked #1 in most things back then. Economy, education, happiness, nearly everything it WAS America is #1.

Now? How would YOU describe America? Still #1? No...not any more. We've dropped to around #25 is just about everything. The Northern European countries...some Asian countries...they're all ahead of us now in economy, education, happiness.

The US may still have the worlds largest economy but it's mostly fake. It's on life support kept alive by over $1 trillion of borrowing each year. What consumes $1 trillion? "Defense" and Welfare. "Defense" allows us to keep our boot on everyone's neck so they stay in line. And welfare is slowly draining the life of the economy. Over half the population gets SOMETHING from the government. Be it SS, welfare, subsidies, etc. It is NOT sustainable. The growing poor population is not sustainable.

Education has been falling since the 60s too as we began to lower standards so women and minorities could "qualify". They've been steadily falling ever since... The reason the standards have HAD to fall is because everyone ISN'T equal. Some races ARE better than others in different things. Blacks ARE better football players, they ARE better basketball players...but they're not good at management and other skills that whites are better at. Blacks are emotional and easily distracted, whites are self governing and calculating. We are VERY different in thought, action, anatomy, and genetics. We are NOT the same. We're from the same family like wolves and dogs, but we're NOT the same.

Happiness? We're at each others throat. This isn't the 50s white world of Norman Rockwell...this is the growing of the inner city ghettos. Why do you think all us affluent white people have retreated into the bubble? To keep away from "them". Those who infest a school or neighborhood and slowly destroy it.

Diversity ALWAYS destroys, it NEVER makes a place better. There is NO black/Hispanic "villages". There are PLANTY of white versions though. Idyllic white gated communities to keep the dregs out/away.

ANYONE living in "Whitetown USA" who promotes diversity is an idiot and a hypocrite. You live in an almost perfect 99% WHITE city...and you want to destroy it? WHY? Why would you actively try to destroy what we have here? You think 20% black would still be the same? Show me ANYWHERE 20% black like the villages...there are NONE. It WILL be more violent, less safe...and the people LESS happy.

Trumps tag line should have been..."Make America WHITE again...and it WILL become great again".

Diversity destroys...every time.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Please do not confuse Rubicon with facts.

Facts are the enemy of holier than thou hypocrites.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have looked that this ???? and I have come to only one conclusion. Have you been to Colorado for a visit lately? Cause I think you might have visited Maggie's Farm for some WEED and you over did it last night!

For example

Did you really think this question made any sense?
Hey baby...what's up? Whatcha wearing? Whatcha NOT wearing?

You don't understand the question/statement?

Sex is binary...that means there are TWO and ONLY two forms. Male, Female. There is NO "half and half". Not NORMALLY. Of course there are "freaks" who are born ABNORMALLY. They have more than one copy of the sex chromosome. XXX, XXY, XYY, etc. It's rare, less than 1%.

Human Chromosomal Abnormalities: Sex Chromosome Abnormalities
Old 03-19-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it that you're such a pseudo-intellectual, emasculated flaming hypocrite...and ignorant liar?

I know that you've become enraged at Snopes since they have debunked so much garbage that you've passed on as fact, that wasn't, here's another source showing you're a pin-headed liar...who believes anything that supports your simplistic little mind.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Dear Conservatives:

Referencing my post #1 ( Why Is It? ) and referring to the above-stated post by a progressive's response to my thread, well..... I rest my case.

I suppose the answer to "Why Is It? ", is because they (progressives) just can't help themselves, its inbred ...

By the way this particular progressive has a handicap of 7 or perhaps 19 depending on the day of the week. Last bragging day, posted in mid December 2016, it was a 7 If you want to get him/her off topic just throw in that question s/he loves to brag about his/her handicap. perhaps the poster should change his/her username to "7". "7"is it for future reference.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-19-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Emasculated? Rubicon is not only more manly than you but a gentleman as well. He is very bright and very kind and very happy in his life. I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Rubicons, but after years and years of reading his posts both on the Political Forum and TOTV most readers have great respect for him.

I don't know why this mention of Snopes but I just found out that Snopes is indeed biased to the left. I hadn't realized this until last week. It is very hard to find fair and unbiased sources for anything.

I am still deeply confused and even frightened by your rage at me on this Forum that I read last evening, Cold No More.

You are not gaining friends, changing minds or exerting any influence other than to anger or to dismiss your views. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other hateful and ugly people were just another screen name of yours.

You scare me.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
The 60s and on.

America peaked in the 50s. It's been downhill ever since. Agreed? We ranked #1 in most things back then. Economy, education, happiness, nearly everything it WAS America is #1.

Now? How would YOU describe America? Still #1? No...not any more. We've dropped to around #25 is just about everything. The Northern European countries...some Asian countries...they're all ahead of us now in economy, education, happiness.

The US may still have the worlds largest economy but it's mostly fake. It's on life support kept alive by over $1 trillion of borrowing each year. What consumes $1 trillion? "Defense" and Welfare. "Defense" allows us to keep our boot on everyone's neck so they stay in line. And welfare is slowly draining the life of the economy. Over half the population gets SOMETHING from the government. Be it SS, welfare, subsidies, etc. It is NOT sustainable. The growing poor population is not sustainable.

Education has been falling since the 60s too as we began to lower standards so women and minorities could "qualify". They've been steadily falling ever since... The reason the standards have HAD to fall is because everyone ISN'T equal. Some races ARE better than others in different things. Blacks ARE better football players, they ARE better basketball players...but they're not good at management and other skills that whites are better at. Blacks are emotional and easily distracted, whites are self governing and calculating. We are VERY different in thought, action, anatomy, and genetics. We are NOT the same. We're from the same family like wolves and dogs, but we're NOT the same.

Happiness? We're at each others throat. This isn't the 50s white world of Norman Rockwell...this is the growing of the inner city ghettos. Why do you think all us affluent white people have retreated into the bubble? To keep away from "them". Those who infest a school or neighborhood and slowly destroy it.

Diversity ALWAYS destroys, it NEVER makes a place better. There is NO black/Hispanic "villages". There are PLANTY of white versions though. Idyllic white gated communities to keep the dregs out/away.

ANYONE living in "Whitetown USA" who promotes diversity is an idiot and a hypocrite. You live in an almost perfect 99% WHITE city...and you want to destroy it? WHY? Why would you actively try to destroy what we have here? You think 20% black would still be the same? Show me ANYWHERE 20% black like the villages...there are NONE. It WILL be more violent, less safe...and the people LESS happy.

Trumps tag line should have been..."Make America WHITE again...and it WILL become great again".

Diversity destroys...every time.
As a woman in the early 70's in the male dominated computer field I had to prove I knew as much or more than the GUYS! In point of fact one time a MALE manage hired his BOYS outside the corporate process and then expected me to train them in the job I knew how to do and they didn't. No one gave this woman anything! I won that battle without breaking a sweat.

You miss the 50's when the WHITE MALE was KING! I don't miss being a Catholic and getting heat for being different, reading from a different bible. You remember that period because it was GOOD for you but the rest of us.....NOT SO MUCH!

Get over it those days are gone because you were FAKES!

I live here because I want a retirement with plenty of activities! Never even looked at the racial makeup cause its not an issue to me.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Emasculated? Rubicon is not only more manly than you but a gentleman as well. He is very bright and very kind and very happy in his life. I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Rubicons, but after years and years of reading his posts both on the Political Forum and TOTV most readers have great respect for him.

I don't know why this mention of Snopes but I just found out that Snopes is indeed biased to the left. I hadn't realized this until last week. It is very hard to find fair and unbiased sources for anything.

I am still deeply confused and even frightened by your rage at me on this Forum that I read last evening, Cold No More.

You are not gaining friends, changing minds or exerting any influence other than to anger or to dismiss your views. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other hateful and ugly people were just another screen name of yours.

You scare me.
Rubicon is also a very self absorbed person.

Rubicon is arrogant and full of hate. He hates people because of their race...he hates people because of their registration card....he hates people he never met.

Rubicon labels people if they are not xactly like him.

Example...

Trump supporters are racist.

Of course, that is not true...yetvRubicon routinely and with no hesitation always says...."progressives are...".

His statements cannot be credited and he makes no attempt to do so ever. We, the readers on here are to accept his words as facts.

Rubicon is pompous and very full of himself.

I also am pretty darn sure you are stretching the boundaries of truth hen you say you never met him.....with all due respect, I think that is untrue., and THAT will explain much of the fervor toward you and Rubicon. Neither of you are better than anyone else on here. Because you say things, that does not mean it's true.

While you and Rubicon profess your holier than thou attitude, we are supposed to simply listen and agree BECAUSE YOU TWO SAY SO.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
As a woman in the early 70's in the male dominated computer field I had to prove I knew as much or more than the GUYS! In point of fact one time a MALE manage hired his BOYS outside the corporate process and then expected me to train them in the job I knew how to do and they didn't. No one gave this woman anything! I won that battle without breaking a sweat.

You miss the 50's when the WHITE MALE was KING! I don't miss being a Catholic and getting heat for being different, reading from a different bible. You remember that period because it was GOOD for you but the rest of us.....NOT SO MUCH!

Get over it those days are gone because you were FAKES!

I live here because I want a retirement with plenty of activities! Never even looked at the racial makeup cause its not an issue to me.
Great post COLOGAL.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Dear Conservatives:

Referencing my post #1 ( Why Is It? ) and referring to the above-stated post by a progressive's response to my thread, well..... I rest my case.

I suppose the answer to "Why Is It? ", is because they (progressives) just can't help themselves, its inbred ...

By the way this particular progressive has a handicap of 7 or perhaps 19 depending on the day of the week. Last bragging day, posted in mid December 2016, it was a 7 If you want to get him/her off topic just throw in that question s/he loves to brag about his/her handicap. perhaps the poster should change his/her username to "7". "7"is it for future reference.

Personal Best Regards:
There you go lying again.

So, you have a Napoleon Complex, are emasculated...AND envy others golfing skills?

I have always stated that I have a "single-digit index"...and have never stated that I'm 19+ like yourself.

Although I never practice, you might give it a try...so that you can feel less insecure.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-19-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon is also a very self absorbed person.

Rubicon is arrogant and full of hate. He hates people because of their race...he hates people because of their registration card....he hates people he never met.

Rubicon labels people if they are not xactly like him.

Example...

Trump supporters are racist.

Of course, that is not true...yetvRubicon routinely and with no hesitation always says...."progressives are...".

His statements cannot be credited and he makes no attempt to do so ever. We, the readers on here are to accept his words as facts.

Rubicon is pompous and very full of himself.

I also am pretty darn sure you are stretching the boundaries of truth hen you say you never met him.....with all due respect, I think that is untrue., and THAT will explain much of the fervor toward you and Rubicon. Neither of you are better than anyone else on here. Because you say things, that does not mean it's true.

While you and Rubicon profess your holier than thou attitude, we are supposed to simply listen and agree BECAUSE YOU TWO SAY SO.
Is this Bucco?

Tags
birds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.