Trump Sniffing Meme.

Old 09-27-2016, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Apparently you are not very particular about who your friends are as long as they are very liberal .
You might be wise to check those close to Trump before throwing stones
Old 09-27-2016, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
In the movie A Branded Crisis Billy Bob Thornton plays a political strategist and relates this story. It seems when Lyndon Johnson was running for a congressional seat he made a claim that his opponent was affectionate with pigs.... whereupon it solicited the obvious response well no one is going to believe that. Thornton then replied he knew but he wanted to force his opponent to deny the claim.

Too many voters simply are not sophisticated enough or not well informed because they continue to allow strategist to distract them (ie throw them off the scent)

There is also a story being spread around that Trump is in danger of assassination from powerful globalist both Democrat and Republican that know if he is elected he will break up the good old boy/girl network

Who you goin believe them or your lying eyes?

Voters would be wise to ignore all the hype and all the distraction and focus on the critical issues facing this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Chirp in again during the next Parkinson's disease or stroke thread.
Old 09-27-2016, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
In the movie A Branded Crisis Billy Bob Thornton plays a political strategist and relates this story. It seems when Lyndon Johnson was running for a congressional seat he made a claim that his opponent was affectionate with pigs.... whereupon it solicited the obvious response well no one is going to believe that. Thornton then replied he knew but he wanted to force his opponent to deny the claim.

Too many voters simply are not sophisticated enough or not well informed because they continue to allow strategist to distract them (ie throw them off the scent)

There is also a story being spread around that Trump is in danger of assassination from powerful globalist both Democrat and Republican that know if he is elected he will break up the good old boy/girl network

Who you goin believe them or your lying eyes?

Voters would be wise to ignore all the hype and all the distraction and focus on the critical issues facing this nation

Personal Best Regards:
I am disappointed that you would post in a thread like this.

You simply give credence to those who not only do not know anything about issues and whose world seems to be made up of computer entertainment to substitute for knowing anything

Based on some of your past posts, this is not a thread I would expect to see you post. I guess you have truely been won over by the Trump crowd or the anti Clinton crowd.....both dispicable in my book.

Any campaign or discussion founded in hate is doomed
Old 09-27-2016, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am disappointed that you would post in a thread like this.

You simply give credence to those who not only do not know anything about issues and whose world seems to be made up of computer entertainment to substitute for knowing anything

Based on some of your past posts, this is not a thread I would expect to see you post. I guess you have truely been won over by the Trump crowd or the anti Clinton crowd.....both dispicable in my book.

Any campaign or discussion founded in hate is doomed
Does that automatically make them deplorable?....

God judgement and courtesy restrains me from presenting an in kind name for those who support Clinton!
Old 09-28-2016, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I knew some one who sniffed like that and they did coke. Couldn't put coherent sentences together like that either. Maybe that's why he doesn't like the press traveling with him! Just a thought . Here another thought maybe that's why he doesn't sleep! My friend didn't either way to interested in his next line! Always seems the people with the most money spend it on stupid Sh&t, right up their nose.
I'm sure it was just a friend of yours, wink, wink. Just because you sniff a lot when you do coke, does not mean others may just have a reaction to dust or allergies.

Trump does not consume alcohol or illegal drugs. I realize that defending Hitlery is a difficult task at best, but you are going to have to come up with something more believable related to Trump than a sniff or a fat beauty queen.

Wow, did you see that giant crowd waiting for Trump in Florida yesterday? But, Hiltlery did have a gathering of the disgruntled girls club, enough to fill someone's dining room.

Tags
funny, meme, sniffing, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.