Trump Snubs The Villages

Old 06-12-2016, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Gee, with all that money, you'd think that he could afford to build a house large enough to house all of those expensive cars. Nothing looks more unsightly than a driveway full of cars.

You are SO from the Villages. The cars value is far higher than that of the home (each car but for the driver). Everyone has priorities. I have a $35k watch...but will not get a coffee at Panara's cause it costs too much....
Old 06-12-2016, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are SO from the Villages. The cars value is far higher than that of the home (each car but for the driver). Everyone has priorities. I have a $35k watch...but will not get a coffee at Panara's cause it costs too much....
sure you do
Old 06-12-2016, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump = We will kill them, not allow them here, round them up, imprion them, not let Gitmo close and water board them until they are squeeling every secret known to man.

Hillary: Awesome!!! More fuel for me to pretend I care about banning guns while I am surrounded by them. Then, calls Barack and asks if she can use the term "Eye-sul" as only ****bird Obama uses that term over ISIS...liberals, knowing they wont be working any time soon plan to vote for the Govt to wipe their bottoms...
use real quotes and tweets
Old 06-12-2016, 05:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
The difference is that these idiots in TV "think" they are special, "pretend" they are rich...(got to love fake Rolex and an old beat up Mercedes with false "AMG" badges)...where as Christie and Trump ARE millionares and dont need to "slum it" in TV pretending something.

Coolest guy I know in TV has a $2 million car in his garage (seriously) and is as laid back as they come...you would never guess it (the $2m car sits next to the $200k car and the "cheap" $90k car sits in the drive while he is in a $3k car). Super cool guy.
Congratulation on knowing the coolest guy in the villages! I guess that makes you special, somehow.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton

Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H
9:20 AM - 12 Jun 2016

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Really bad shooting in Orlando. Police investigating possible terrorism. Many people dead and wounded.
8:07 AM - 12 Jun 2016

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

The victims have not even been counted and Trump is giving high fives for appreciation and using the tragedy to sell himself and the agenda.

Loud, pushy and impolite is like calling bigotry bad manners.
At least Trump calls it exactly what it is, "Radical Islamic Terrorism". Obama and Clinton cannot even admit it or say the words. This one one is squarely on their watch for their lack of knowledge and ability to deal with terrorism. And they want to let 10's of thousands of Islamic refugees into our country, along with their inability to control our boarders. But that's what you get with a Muslim President and a Secretary of State that does not have the INTELLIGENCE to handle classified information properly.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
At least Trump calls it exactly what it is, "Radical Islamic Terrorism". Obama and Clinton cannot even admit it or say the words. This one one is squarely on their watch for their lack of knowledge and ability to deal with terrorism. And they want to let 10's of thousands of Islamic refugees into our country, along with their inability to control our boarders. But that's what you get with a Muslim President and a Secretary of State that does not have the INTELLIGENCE to handle classified information properly.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes. I'm also afraid or sheep and zombies. I think they keep a lot of people inside their houses.
No, you would all be out walking in circles, kneeling saying hill-er-lee and dop-0-Hantis.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
At least Trump calls it exactly what it is, "Radical Islamic Terrorism".

According to Obama - this was a "hate crime"....
Old 06-13-2016, 05:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

Because the gunman got killed?
Old 06-13-2016, 05:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
The difference is that these idiots in TV "think" they are special, "pretend" they are rich...(got to love fake Rolex and an old beat up Mercedes with false "AMG" badges)...where as Christie and Trump ARE millionares and dont need to "slum it" in TV pretending something.

Coolest guy I know in TV has a $2 million car in his garage (seriously) and is as laid back as they come...you would never guess it (the $2m car sits next to the $200k car and the "cheap" $90k car sits in the drive while he is in a $3k car). Super cool guy.
And you think you're special because you know someone who owns expensive cars. And that person is so "cool" because he has spent a lot of money on automobiles. Hmmm. I guess your definition of cool differs from mine. I have a friend who is wealthy who drives around in a 10-year-old Toyota, but donates her time and money to helping people. In my opinion, she is the cool one. Oh, and by the way, she is a Democrat.
Old 06-13-2016, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you think you're special because you know someone who owns expensive cars. And that person is so "cool" because he has spent a lot of money on automobiles. Hmmm. I guess your definition of cool differs from mine. I have a friend who is wealthy who drives around in a 10-year-old Toyota, but donates her time and money to helping people. In my opinion, she is the cool one. Oh, and by the way, she is a Democrat.
If she is a Democrat, she is not donating her money. She is donating someone else's money. Probably her husband's money. A charitable democrat is an oxymoron.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

Did you watch the president's statement from the White House yesterday? If not, watch it and hear what he said not what Fox news told you he said.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you watch the president's statement from the White House yesterday? If not, watch it and hear what he said not what Fox news told you he said.
Now you have gone too far.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

President Obama just talked for 14 minutes from the Oval Office about the Orlando shooting without once uttering the words "hate crime".
Old 06-13-2016, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
If she is a Democrat, she is not donating her money. She is donating someone else's money. Probably her husband's money. A charitable democrat is an oxymoron.
Her husband's money - hmm. A sexist Republican I see. Of course you would assume a woman could not be wealthy and successful on her own.

It was great when Obama won and we got to savor the reactions of the racists. The same goes for when Hillary wins, and we get to celebrate the leader of the free world being a woman, and how people like you are going to hate it.

Tags
villages, snubs, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.