Trump support erodes in Florida and The Villages

Old 10-04-2016, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Oh come on fool, do you really believe the people that are voting for Hillary think good of her??

They will be voting for no cuts to their benefits. They don't give a $hit about how many emails she deleted, how many people died in Benghazi, how many corrupt donations her foundation received, what she stole from the white house, who her husband fu(K$, the countless scandals she has been involved with, or anything else...Nobody is that STUPID (other than you maybe)...all they care about is their benefits!!

Stock up on AMMO!
Old 10-04-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
News flash.. The Florida election will be determined by voting in the I-4 corridor. This is the area of more undecided voters, but in recent years has become increasingly Hispanic. And obviously Trump's immigration stance and call for a wall have ruined his chances with Hispanics. According to Nate Silver, if the election was held today, Florida electoral votes would go to Clinton.
The subject was about Trump's support in The Villages, not the rest of the country. If you wish to babble like a fool on something that has nothing to do with the subject, fine. Sit back, smoke your wacky weed and blather hysterically.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Funny thing is , it is right here that it ends for Trump maybe .

Florida goes to Clinton , he is all done
Old 10-04-2016, 03:12 PM
n/a

Ha , I just heard my Trump supporting friend is now supporting Johnson . It was the taxes thing he says
Old 10-04-2016, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ha , I just heard my Trump supporting friend is now supporting Johnson . It was the taxes thing he says
Really? What a coincidence, I just had my next door neighbor a Clinton supporter say she is going to vote for Trump because Bill Clinton said Obamacare sucks and that the cost health insurance went up for over ten million people. She also said that she was afraid that Hillary cared more about black criminals than the police officers. She figured that crime would skyrocket with her disparaging law enforcement. She said Trump really cares about America and Hillary cares only for herself, not even her husband.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really? What a coincidence, I just had my next door neighbor a Clinton supporter say she is going to vote for Trump because Bill Clinton said Obamacare sucks and that the cost health insurance went up for over ten million people. She also said that she was afraid that Hillary cared more about black criminals than the police officers. She figured that crime would skyrocket with her disparaging law enforcement. She said Trump really cares about America and Hillary cares only for herself, not even her husband.

quite framkly, your friend is an idiot and not smart enough to have ever considered Clinton in the first place.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, sure you know anyone like that.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, sure you know anyone like that.
You're right, I don't know ANYONE stupid enough to vote for a Felon/criminal. All my friends are smarter and decent folk. No decent person, knowing anything about her would vote for her.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:43 PM
n/a

Hillary is up by 11 percent in Florida.

Remember, when Hillary wins Florida, she has won the election.

Oh, it will be great fun to watch all the exploding Dummy-publican heads on November 8.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Good luck on your Hillary. Florida is Trump's. And it's only days or maybe hours before Hillary goes off the rail. Billy has already lost it and it is fun to watch him losing his mind. I guess it is dementia. Who knows, but his mind is gone. Kaine proved last night how desperate Hillary's camp is right now.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary is up by 11 percent in Florida.

Remember, when Hillary wins Florida, she has won the election.

Oh, it will be great fun to watch all the exploding Dummy-publican heads on November 8.
You might be getting your a$$ in front of your face claiming victory so early in this election. In fact it is not over till Hillary, I mean, the fat lady sings...

Not sure you will see many heads exploding, everyone was aware Hillary had the 52% support and it was a mathematical challenge for the Republicans from the start of the election. I wouldn't throw in the towel yet, but every election leaves some disappointment.

One thing that has become apparent during the last year is that Americans are willing to physically fight other Americans over their racial beliefs and desires for equality. There will never be equality with welfare and sadly they have developed a STRONG sense of entitlement. Don't waste your time believing you are safe (because you are not biased); recently we seen the CNN reporter body checked while reporting from the scene in Charlotte, just because he was not black.

It might be time for all of us to work on either our fighting skills or running skills because there is a good chance we are going to need them!

Stock up on AMMO!!
Old 10-05-2016, 06:40 AM
n/a

Florida is going to Hillary it seems,
Old 10-05-2016, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Florida is going to Hillary it seems,
It ain't over until the fat Hilary sings......

Tags
trump, villages, florida, polls, beat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.