Colbert is losing it

Old 05-03-2017, 06:51 AM
n/a

Default Colbert is losing it

I suspected that Colbert was losing it when he testified in congress a while back. After seeing a piece of his monologue about Trump, I am sure he has lost it. He appears frantic, desperate and unhinged. I guess I am not the only one that sees it that way.

Stephen Colbert in Hot Water Over ‘Homophobic’ Donald Trump Joke | Variety

It’s open war between Trump and CBS | New York Post

Wintrich: After Colbert's Ugly Anti-Gay Outburst the Left Has Lost All Grounds to Criticize Any Speech from the Right

Conservatives Want Stephen Colbert Fired | LifeZette

Stephen Colbert's Trump Sex Joke Provokes #FireColbert Twitter Storm Fueled by Offended Trump Supporters
Old 05-03-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

He offended much more that Trump supporters when he crossed that line the other night. He offended anyone with a shred of decency on BOTH sides of the aisle and they have let him know it. I only hope that the FCC lets CBS know it, too. The guy needs to go back to Comedy 101 if he actually thinks stuff like that is funny. I don't watch him or the others, anyway, but late night shows used to be entertaining. Not anymore.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Stephen Colbert under fire for 'homophobic' Trump sex joke on 'The Late Show' | syracuse.com

Looks like an over-reaction from some conservatives. The joke is foul but there are some far worse IMHO on the irritate wackadoodle thread by trying to be more popular than the library 224 613 Project thread.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Stephen Colbert under fire for 'homophobic' Trump sex joke on 'The Late Show' | syracuse.com

Looks like an over-reaction from some conservatives. The joke is foul but there are some far worse IMHO on the irritate wackadoodle thread by trying to be more popular than the library 224 613 Project thread.
I don't believe that the negative reaction was restricted to just conservatives. But, I may be giving too much credit to there being decent Democrats. You were upset over a lesser vulgarity made by Trump in PRIVATE, but you think that his vulgar comment on public TV is an over reaction.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't believe that the negative reaction was restricted to just conservatives. But, I may be giving too much credit to there being decent Democrats. You were upset over a lesser vulgarity made by Trump in PRIVATE, but you think that his vulgar comment on public TV is an over reaction.

Exactly!
Old 05-03-2017, 10:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Aww, the REGRESSIVES are upset that their Ape-in-Chief was compared to a sign language gorilla with a head injury?

As for the Putin joke, it seems apropos. After all, Trumpf is Putin's b-tch, isn't he?

Colbert for President!
Old 05-03-2017, 11:25 PM
n/a

TruthIsTheEnemyof Trump.jpg

TREMENDOUS STAR STATUE OF LIBERTY.jpg

all trumps women stand like this.jpg

ego vs IQ.png

FAKE ELECTION.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
Exactly!
Old 05-04-2017, 03:42 AM
n/a

Some people are upset about remarks Colbert made about Trump and some people are upset about remarks they viewed as being homophobic.

The First Amendment Free Speech is guaranteed to offend someone but it is a sacred right that should never be lost and has been guarded by many and with their lives

The side issue with free speech is whether it is of sound judgment fairness or civility, etc. Too many Hollywood people and politicians, in my opinion, act in poor taste, judgment and fairness

People like Colbert and Baldwin resurrected their careers and owe Trump their thanks .

Colbert may have demonstrated poor taste and judgment but he shouldn't lose his job over it.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-04-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some people are upset about remarks Colbert made about Trump and some people are upset about remarks they viewed as being homophobic.

The First Amendment Free Speech is guaranteed to offend someone but it is a sacred right that should never be lost and has been guarded by many and with their lives

The side issue with free speech is whether it is of sound judgment fairness or civility, etc. Too many Hollywood people and politicians, in my opinion, act in poor taste, judgment and fairness

People like Colbert and Baldwin resurrected their careers and owe Trump their thanks .

Colbert may have demonstrated poor taste and judgment but he shouldn't lose his job over it.

Personal Best Regards:
Stephen Colbert - Wikipedia

Colbert's career seems to be doing quite well with or without Donald John Trump.

I really doubt if he will lose his job over this.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Sorry Rubi, but this is one of those rare times when I disagree.

Colbert used vulgar, nasty language on pubic TV and it did not matter whether it was related to Trump or not. Apparently, many on here did NOT hear the whole spew. I can't even type it on here because it will be censured. It was more nasty than what the libtards got all bent out of shape about Trump saying in private a dozen years ago.

Colbert has lost it and is out of control. The only thing missing is foam at the mouth.

Jesse Waters made a perceived innuendo and he will probably be fired for it. Colbert actually said several nasty things that no one would want their family to hear.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry Rubi, but this is one of those rare times when I disagree.

Colbert used vulgar, nasty language on pubic TV and it did not matter whether it was related to Trump or not. Apparently, many on here did NOT hear the whole spew. I can't even type it on here because it will be censured. It was more nasty than what the libtards got all bent out of shape about Trump saying in private a dozen years ago.

Colbert has lost it and is out of control. The only thing missing is foam at the mouth.

Jesse Waters made a perceived innuendo and he will probably be fired for it. Colbert actually said several nasty things that no one would want their family to hear.
mea culpa .

Personal best Regards;
Old 05-04-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Much ado about nothing. Remember the Colbert Report? It's entertainment. And speaking of entertainment, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinsky are engaged.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

Here is Colbert's monologue in its entirety. Enjoy:

This Monologue Goes Out To You, Mr. President - YouTube

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

Colbert vindicated Trump by making a worse vulgar PUBLIC statement, whether supposed comedy or not. NOT is more like it because even many Democrats thought he was out of line.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Colbert vindicated Trump by making a worse vulgar PUBLIC statement, whether supposed comedy or not. NOT is more like it because even many Democrats thought he was out of line.
Oh my GAWD.

You're too ignorant to even understand the difference between a "vulgar" joke...and advocating 'sexual assault.'

No wonder Chump is your idol.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
colbert, losing, unhinged, guess, frantic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.