Trump supporters thought NPR tweeted ‘propaganda.’ It was the Declaration of In

Old 07-05-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters thought NPR tweeted ‘propaganda.’ It was the Declaration of In

Some Trump supporters thought NPR tweeted ‘propaganda.’ It was the Declaration of Independence. - The Washington Post

TRUMP FANS LOSE IT WITH NPR – THEY’RE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE IS

Trump Supporters Go Mental After NPR Runs ‘The Declaration Of Independence’

NPR Tweeted Declaration Of Independence, And Trump Supporters Flipped Out

BenFranklinhardto remainstupid.jpg
Old 07-05-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

AND....CNN uncovered the user who Trump copied in the CNN meme, and identified him totally. He wrote a long letter apologizing for his hateful comments on blacks, immigrants, Jews, etc.

CNN said because he did that they will not print of publicize his real name.

The Trump world has now begun a ruckus on line under the hashtag....#CNNBLACKMAIL because they feel they are blackmailing the guy because they said, if he continued his anti everything posting, they would revisit the name reveal. The Trump supporters turned this pig into a victim.

Some of our TOTV posters have got to be part of that REDDIT group as the postings I have seen sound exactly like posting on here defending Trump on anything and turning everything into a "they are picking on Trump" scenario, no matter the facts.

i might say that personally I agree CNN just should have publicized his name and moved on, but when the Trump world thinks you are speaking badly of the leader, you are in trouble. No criticism of this guys posts or meme, just CNN but in the article it explains that since Trump has singled them out and attacks them almost daily, these folks sit up all night reading, studying and trying to find any error they can. I can only suppose the President knows this and what has been created.

The Reddit user behind Trump’s CNN meme apologized. But #CNNBlackmail is the story taking hold. - The Washington Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

To the extent the tweets relate to a lack of knowledge this could indicate a problem with our educational system. The language (style) used should tell you that this is probably from the past and not the present.

Tags
declaration, trump, npr, supporters, tweeted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.