Trump supporters, What were you thinking!!!!

Old 11-27-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters, What were you thinking!!!!

Have you read the proposed tax reform?????

Just what has this sexual pervert accomplished that makes you proud????

If I were you, I'd keep a low profile like my friends in NC, and remove any evidence (bumper stickers and the like) that will connect you with your billionaire golfer that thinks Putin is our friend.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

If I were you, I'd keep a low profile like my friends in NC, and remove any evidence (bumper stickers and the like) that will connect you with your billionaire golfer that thinks Putin is our friend.
Well, I'm not you...liberal, poor, stupid and lazy!
Old 11-27-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post

SHE is so poor in fact, she has the low income property tax reduction.

We are subsidizing her village lifestyle.

You are welcome.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see I own 2 houses, neither which is mortgaged and drive a Jaguar XF.... I'm not poor. I am left of you but that isn't really that hard! I didn't vote for this president so that let me out of the stupid part! I worked full-time since I graduated from college. So lazy doesn't seem to fit either.

Maybe you are just having a bad day! But my granny used to say "if you point a finger at someone 3 more are pointing back at you"!

COPUFF
Old 11-27-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

So called tax reform is not Trumps but belongs to the conservative House and Senate. Although Trump will sign anything they send him so to claim a victory it is not his. Sad reason to pass such a critical piece of legislation but it is the leadership we ask for every two years.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see I own 2 houses, neither which is mortgaged and drive a Jaguar XF.... I'm not poor. I am left of you but that isn't really that hard! I didn't vote for this president so that let me out of the stupid part! I worked full-time since I graduated from college. So lazy doesn't seem to fit either.

Maybe you are just having a bad day! But my granny used to say "if you point a finger at someone 3 more are pointing back at you"!

COPUFF
Was I addressing you? Are you jebartle?
Old 11-27-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Was I addressing you? Are you jebartle?
The marijuana makes her paranoid.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
The marijuana makes her paranoid.
I guess that must be it.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

They are too brainwashed to admit voting for Trump was a mistake. Wait a few years when they are paying more in taxes, and of course they'll blame it on the New Democratic president, even though Trump and his minions were reponsible.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
They are too brainwashed to admit voting for Trump was a mistake. Wait a few years when they are paying more in taxes, and of course they'll blame it on the New Democratic president, even though Trump and his minions were reponsible.
Funny. Illegal and low skilled legal aliens and the irresponsible reproduction of poor people in general, due to liberal welfare programs, have NOTHING to do with high taxes. Lol
Old 11-27-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you not even realize Trump just appointed to the Consumer Protection Bureau a man who wants to eliminate it? Mick Mulvaney got most of his campaign donations from the banks that the Consumer Protection Bureau goes after for ripping off their customers, like Wells Fargo. Trump tweeted that the bureau is "killing the banks" yet their profits are through the roof. How can on one hand, Trump boast about the big stock market (which includes how well the banks are doing) and on the other hand, scream that the banks are being treated badly?

That's the kind of logic liberals understand, but conservatives then just call us "stupid".
Old 11-27-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Do you not even realize Trump just appointed to the Consumer Protection Bureau a man who wants to eliminate it? Mick Mulvaney got most of his campaign donations from the banks that the Consumer Protection Bureau goes after for ripping off their customers, like Wells Fargo. Trump tweeted that the bureau is "killing the banks" yet their profits are through the roof. How can on one hand, Trump boast about the big stock market (which includes how well the banks are doing) and on the other hand, scream that the banks are being treated badly?

That's the kind of logic liberals understand, but conservatives then just call us "stupid".
And u are an admitted terrorist sympathizer
Old 11-27-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
SHE is so poor in fact, she has the low income property tax reduction.

We are subsidizing her village lifestyle.

You are welcome.
.Are you some sort of stalker?
Old 11-27-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

No one should be surprised that the self-described “King of Debt” is going to add trillions to what future American generations owe China and others. What’s unexpected is how many so-called conservative leaders are helping him do it.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
.Are you some sort of stalker?
Are you a terrorist sympathizer?

Tags
friends, remove

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.