Trump supporters, What were you thinking!!!!

Old 11-27-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So...WHY...didn't we punish the Saudis for 9/11?

Because they make us a boatload of money...the petrodollar.
Wow it had to happen that eventually you'd make a post I agree with.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
He’s correct. World leaders don’t trust him and take him for a dangerous demagogue. Those true to themselves can not deny that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you KNOW that wiotte? HOW do YOU...KNOW...that? You DON'T...you were told that..and you believe it. You BELIEVE that world leaders don't trust him...you DON'T know it.

Quote:
Not true. You can't possibly know that anything will be added to the debt.

Growing the economy by lowering taxes will only increase the debt if Congress spends more than we take in. Don't forget, Congress does all of the spending. The president only spends the White House budget. The debt we currently have and each year's deficit has been caused by overspending, not under-taxing. In years where the economy grew and revenues to the government increased with it, Congress outspent the increases in revenues.

Trump has always used debt to make money. It's what smart businesspeople do. It's also known as using other people's money. Every business in existence starts out in debt and usually carries debt. Debt is not always a bad thing.
Really Jim? We can't "know" that the debt will rise? It hits the next limit on Dec 8th I believe. On Dec 8th...the governments checkbook gets taken away...cash only...UNTIL Congress raises it again.

debt limit december 8 - Google Search

So we KNOW that the debt WILL be added to.

And they do...EVERY year...about a $ trillion. How do you think it went from $10 trillion when Obama moved in to $20 trillion when he left? We borrow a LOT...1/4 of the entire budget is borrowed ever year. We're bankrupt my friend.

Congress f@cked us...why? Because they work for the ultra wealthy via the corporations and campaign financing. They HAD to allow unlimited campaign contributions because it costs over a $ billion for a presidential election. You can't raise that kind of money with limits. The SCOTUS screwed us when it made corporations "people" with all the rights thereof.

Your "leaders" are there to rob the treasury...and they do it quite well...they've left us with a $20 trillion tab...they own islands and fly private jets...we "owe" over $60,000 for every man, woman, and child.

Money is debt. Money is paper. Money is air. Money is CREATED by the Federal Reserve...out of nothing. There is NOTHING of value backing dollars. They lend us this piece of paper and we have to go to work to earn pieces of paper to "pay them back".

They do nothing and we work to pay them. Think about that...the ultimate form of slavery. The bank writes numbers on paper...gives you some when you ask for it to "buy" something...you go to work, perform labor, to "earn paper"...so you can give the paper the bank gave you plus extra...that the bank will loan to the next person who will do work so they can earn paper to give to the bank. You NEED their paper to live...and you MUST "work" to get paper. The bank keeps collecting the extra paper you work to earn...they bank takes your labor for a piece of paper with numbers on it.

The bank takes a piece of paper out of a drawer and writes $100 on it. It lends it to you for an agreement that you will give them $110 back. You go to work for 11 hours to earn $110 to pay the bank. The bank lends out the $100 piece of paper again to the next "customer"...keeping the extra $10 as profit...interest...they spend the $10 on themselves and the only work they did was writing $100 on a piece of paper. They got an hour of your work for free.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:29 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters, What were you thinking!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
How do you KNOW that wiotte? HOW do YOU...KNOW...that? You DON'T...you were told that..and you believe it. You BELIEVE that world leaders don't trust him...you DON'T know it.

Really Jim? We can't "know" that the debt will rise? It hits the next limit on Dec 8th I believe. On Dec 8th...the governments checkbook gets taken away...cash only...UNTIL Congress raises it again.

debt limit december 8 - Google Search

So we KNOW that the debt WILL be added to.

And they do...EVERY year...about a $ trillion. How do you think it went from $10 trillion when Obama moved in to $20 trillion when he left? We borrow a LOT...1/4 of the entire budget is borrowed ever year. We're bankrupt my friend.

Congress f@cked us...why? Because they work for the ultra wealthy via the corporations and campaign financing. They HAD to allow unlimited campaign contributions because it costs over a $ billion for a presidential election. You can't raise that kind of money with limits. The SCOTUS screwed us when it made corporations "people" with all the rights thereof.

Your "leaders" are there to rob the treasury...and they do it quite well...they've left us with a $20 trillion tab...they own islands and fly private jets...we "owe" over $60,000 for every man, woman, and child.

Money is debt. Money is paper. Money is air. Money is CREATED by the Federal Reserve...out of nothing. There is NOTHING of value backing dollars. They lend us this piece of paper and we have to go to work to earn pieces of paper to "pay them back".

They do nothing and we work to pay them. Think about that...the ultimate form of slavery. The bank writes numbers on paper...gives you some when you ask for it to "buy" something...you go to work, perform labor, to "earn paper"...so you can give the paper the bank gave you plus extra...that the bank will loan to the next person who will do work so they can earn paper to give to the bank. You NEED their paper to live...and you MUST "work" to get paper. The bank keeps collecting the extra paper you work to earn...they bank takes your labor for a piece of paper with numbers on it.

The bank takes a piece of paper out of a drawer and writes $100 on it. It lends it to you for an agreement that you will give them $110 back. You go to work for 11 hours to earn $110 to pay the bank. The bank lends out the $100 piece of paper again to the next "customer"...keeping the extra $10 as profit...interest...they spend the $10 on themselves and the only work they did was writing $100 on a piece of paper. They got an hour of your work for free.

Come on Don, look how he acts. No real leader of men can think of him as their equal. Me, I could do a better job in his capacity then this deranged individual.
I would not follow him into war. I would frag him in a NY minute.

Old 11-27-2017, 11:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Come on Don, look how he acts. No real leader of men can think of him as their equal. Me, I could do a better job in his capacity then this deranged individual.
I would not follow him into war. I would frag him in a NY minute.

I rarely defend Trump because I know he's just as crooked as all those before him.

I was more making a point than anything else that "WE" don't "KNOW" anything past what happens in our homes. EVERYTHING we "know"...what we THINK we know...comes to us through others. The "news" is propaganda...can we agree on that? Our news is propaganda, the Russian news is propaganda, Al Jazeera is propaganda...it's ALL propaganda. There is NO "good" broadcaster that ONLY tells the truth. Not Fox, CNN, or NPR...they're ALL owned...and controlled.

Corporations bought up the press, the media companies, and now everything is controlled by a few.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Was I addressing you? Are you jebartle?
It seemed to be a general attack on anyone to the left of you!

COPUFF
Old 11-27-2017, 11:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I rarely defend Trump because I know he's just as crooked as all those before him.

I was more making a point than anything else that "WE" don't "KNOW" anything past what happens in our homes. EVERYTHING we "know"...what we THINK we know...comes to us through others. The "news" is propaganda...can we agree on that? Our news is propaganda, the Russian news is propaganda, Al Jazeera is propaganda...it's ALL propaganda. There is NO "good" broadcaster that ONLY tells the truth. Not Fox, CNN, or NPR...they're ALL owned...and controlled.

Corporations bought up the press, the media companies, and now everything is controlled by a few.

I am a cynic by experience. I question everything and trust no one. It doesn’t take a genius to see what Trump is. I can handle a crook, all successful people are. What I can’t support is an individual who by all accounts hates the establishment and is willing to
destroy it from a position that makes it entirely possible. The establishment works. You have to be like a healthy branch in the wind, bend when the wind blows and adapt otherwise you will break.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess that must be it.
Cheap shot as usual......

COPUFF
Old 11-27-2017, 11:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Cheap shot as usual......

COPUFF
How much per ounce? Not cheap
Old 11-28-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
How much per ounce? Not cheap
Geez, I didn't know that Florida had legalized marijuana!!

When did that happen?

I've been in Florida since early October....

COPUFF
Old 11-28-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am a cynic by experience. I question everything and trust no one. It doesn’t take a genius to see what Trump is. I can handle a crook, all successful people are. What I can’t support is an individual who by all accounts hates the establishment and is willing to
destroy it from a position that makes it entirely possible.
The establishment works. You have to be like a healthy branch in the wind, bend when the wind blows and adapt otherwise you will break.
Wiotte...Trump will NOT destroy the "establishment"...the "system"...because Trump actually WORKS for it/them.

The "establishment" you want saved...does nothing but steal from us.

The government spends over $4 trillion every year. MOST of that money ends up going to the ultra wealthy through the corporations they control. How much of governments spending did YOU end up with?

An example: When you collect SS you are given $1000 a month by the government. You don't save it...you spend it. Everyone else does the same. That money passes through you into the hands of the corporations. Welfare...the same way...it's spent right away. Government contracts...money from "us" to them.

Government acts like the liaison between the corporations/wealthy and the peoples labor. We work...they profit. Slavery never went away...the living conditions just got better...we still work for them.

Quote:
Geez, I didn't know that Florida had legalized marijuana!!

When did that happen?

I've been in Florida since early October....

COPUFF
That explains the smell...
Old 11-28-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you read the proposed tax reform?????

Just what has this sexual pervert accomplished that makes you proud????

If I were you, I'd keep a low profile like my friends in NC, and remove any evidence (bumper stickers and the like) that will connect you with your billionaire golfer that thinks Putin is our friend.
I am sure the proper word is not "proud". The proper description is they are afflicted with a serious case of stupidity.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Senator McCaskill OWNS Orrin Hatch. Twitter

Tags
friends, remove

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.