Trump supporters, What were you thinking!!!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 11-27-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters, What were you thinking!!!!

Have you read the proposed tax reform?????

Just what has this sexual pervert accomplished that makes you proud????

If I were you, I'd keep a low profile like my friends in NC, and remove any evidence (bumper stickers and the like) that will connect you with your billionaire golfer that thinks Putin is our friend.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

If I were you, I'd keep a low profile like my friends in NC, and remove any evidence (bumper stickers and the like) that will connect you with your billionaire golfer that thinks Putin is our friend.
Well, I'm not you...liberal, poor, stupid and lazy!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post

SHE is so poor in fact, she has the low income property tax reduction.

We are subsidizing her village lifestyle.

You are welcome.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I'm not you...liberal, poor, stupid and lazy!
Let's see I own 2 houses, neither which is mortgaged and drive a Jaguar XF.... I'm not poor. I am left of you but that isn't really that hard! I didn't vote for this president so that let me out of the stupid part! I worked full-time since I graduated from college. So lazy doesn't seem to fit either.

Maybe you are just having a bad day! But my granny used to say "if you point a finger at someone 3 more are pointing back at you"!

COPUFF
Old 11-27-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

So called tax reform is not Trumps but belongs to the conservative House and Senate. Although Trump will sign anything they send him so to claim a victory it is not his. Sad reason to pass such a critical piece of legislation but it is the leadership we ask for every two years.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see I own 2 houses, neither which is mortgaged and drive a Jaguar XF.... I'm not poor. I am left of you but that isn't really that hard! I didn't vote for this president so that let me out of the stupid part! I worked full-time since I graduated from college. So lazy doesn't seem to fit either.

Maybe you are just having a bad day! But my granny used to say "if you point a finger at someone 3 more are pointing back at you"!

COPUFF
Was I addressing you? Are you jebartle?
Old 11-27-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Was I addressing you? Are you jebartle?
The marijuana makes her paranoid.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
The marijuana makes her paranoid.
I guess that must be it.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

They are too brainwashed to admit voting for Trump was a mistake. Wait a few years when they are paying more in taxes, and of course they'll blame it on the New Democratic president, even though Trump and his minions were reponsible.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
They are too brainwashed to admit voting for Trump was a mistake. Wait a few years when they are paying more in taxes, and of course they'll blame it on the New Democratic president, even though Trump and his minions were reponsible.
Funny. Illegal and low skilled legal aliens and the irresponsible reproduction of poor people in general, due to liberal welfare programs, have NOTHING to do with high taxes. Lol

Tags
friends, remove