Trump Tax Plan

Old 10-18-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Default Trump Tax Plan

Is this going to make America great again?

Analysis of Donald Trump's Tax Plan | Full Report | Tax Policy Center
Old 10-18-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Yes, it will allow our Second Reich to last for a thousand years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Probably not.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Probably not.
Just about 100% of those that do not pay taxes are opposed to tax cuts. What is your status?
Old 10-18-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just about 100% of those that do not pay taxes are opposed to tax cuts. What is your status?
Don't you have to have an income in order to pay taxes?
Old 10-18-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Don't you have to have an income in order to pay taxes?
And usually a decent job. Can a mommy issue a w2?
Old 10-18-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Didn’t open your link but cutting taxes with a 20 trillion dollars debt will not make America great again. Although I really don’t understand how we are getting by printing and borrowing as much as we are with no downside I have to believe there has to be a day of reckoning. I thought it would be here by now but stock market up 160 today alone.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Didn’t open your link but cutting taxes with a 20 trillion dollars debt will not make America great again. Although I really don’t understand how we are getting by printing and borrowing as much as we are with no downside I have to believe there has to be a day of reckoning. I thought it would be here by now but stock market up 160 today alone.
I have the same concern, but really think that the budget process is the most important.

I am naive in this area admittedly, but once they settle on a budget, then perhaps a realistic approach to healthcare, THEN tackle tax cuts in a realistic basis.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
No...it won't...making America WHITE again will.

We have the petrodollar and we are the world reserve currency...lose either and we're toast. We're toast anyway because in 30 years we're going to be 80% black/brown people.

Artificially high...the fed "loans" the banks..."free money" and they invest it...in stocks and bonds. The Fed through the banks keeps the bids high.

Quote:
I have the same concern, but really think that the budget process is the most important.

I am naive in this area admittedly, but once they settle on a budget, then perhaps a realistic approach to healthcare, THEN tackle tax cuts in a realistic basis.
A "budget"??? I hope you don't mean a REAL budget where you live with what you take in. This country goes over $1 trillion deeper in debt each year...Trump will make it $2 trillion. Healthcare for all will add ANOTHER $1 trillion.

We CANNOT give EVERYONE $1,000 a month equivalent in free healthcare.

With a 51% minority population...half the country is collecting a government benefit.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Even greater than Trump has made it in only 11 months

Tags
great, make, plan, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.