Trump and Television

Old 12-10-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Default Trump and Television

White House aides say that Trump watches at least 4 hours of television, and sometimes up to twice that much, per day — no one is allowed to touch the remote except him and technical staff.
Trump last month said he’s too busy “reading documents” to watch much television.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
White House aides say that Trump watches at least 4 hours of television, and sometimes up to twice that much, per day — no one is allowed to touch the remote except him and technical staff.
Trump last month said he’s too busy “reading documents” to watch much television.
He probably watches The Apprentice and anything else with him in it.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He probably watches The Apprentice and anything else with him in it.
Melonhead the terrorist lover and Tal the wackjob. What a pair.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

Pretty soon we'll be hearing how many times a day he goes to the bathroom and how long he spends in there, which will be too long of course. Amazing the stuff these people pull out of their.........well, you know what. Hadn't watched Sunday morning news shows in quite some time and decided to tune in this morning. It appeared to me it is losing it's once professional tone. They are turning into a manic frenzy/comedy act. Seriously, I think some of those news anchors are losing their minds. Before you know it, we won't be able to tell the difference between them and the likes of "The View".
Old 12-10-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tithead View Post
Oh what channel does Trump watch? I bet the remote will only tune in FOX !

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention...short fat loud mouth duck footed jersey bitch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Oh what channel does Trump watch? I bet the remote will only tune in FOX !

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention...short fat loud mouth duck footed jersey bitch!

And those are her good qualities
Old 12-10-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty soon we'll be hearing how many times a day he goes to the bathroom and how long he spends in there, which will be too long of course. Amazing the stuff these people pull out of their.........well, you know what. Hadn't watched Sunday morning news shows in quite some time and decided to tune in this morning. It appeared to me it is losing it's once professional tone. They are turning into a manic frenzy/comedy act. Seriously, I think some of those news anchors are losing their minds. Before you know it, we won't be able to tell the difference between them and the likes of "The View".
Glad to see you got off Fox and saw what 70% of America sees, and believes.

Trump routinely attacks the courts, the media, the electoral process, the intelligence community, the IRS, the United Nations, foreign allies, international accords, federal workers, political parties, the Justice Department, Democratic and Republican lawmakers, previous presidents, the pope. That’s the strategy of the autocrat: Don’t believe the courts or the justice system or the electoral process or the legislature or the media or my accusers. Believe me.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

At least we're not seeing as much reporting about Melania wearing the wrong shoes..
Old 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump routinely attacks the courts, the media, the electoral process, the intelligence community, the IRS, the United Nations, foreign allies, international accords, federal workers, political parties, the Justice Department, Democratic and Republican lawmakers, previous presidents, the pope. That’s the strategy of the autocrat: Don’t believe the courts or the justice system or the electoral process or the legislature or the media or my accusers. Believe me.
As he SHOULD...for they are ALL crooked and corrupt...EVERY one of them.

You don't get to be Pope by being a choir boy.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tithead View Post
Believe me.
Your an expert and have definitely earned our faith with your prior posts...fvck yeah!

Old 12-10-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

That seems correct.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Believe you - Hah! That's funny. All you have to do is google the percentage of people who believe the MSM tells the truth to see that you outright lied. There are so many sources that say just the opposite (oops - guess you got your stats backwards) that I didn't have time to read them all.

Quote:
That seems correct.
And then there's Tal - agreeing with you, and any other liberal like he always does, because he chooses not to even think for himself. Do some research yourself, Tal - then maybe you'll know the difference between truth and lies.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
Your an expert and have definitely earned our faith with your prior posts...fvck yeah!

Quote:
Believe you - Hah! That's funny. All you have to do is google the percentage of people who believe the MSM tells the truth to see that you outright lied. There are so many sources that say just the opposite (oops - guess you got your stats backwards) that I didn't have time to read them all.

And then there's Tal - agreeing with you, and any other liberal like he always does, because he chooses not to even think for himself. Do some research yourself, Tal - then maybe you'll know the difference between truth and lies.
Mellin was speaking for Trump...Trump saying "believe me"...NOT any of those others...they are lying...I am not.

Read slower if you have to.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mellin was speaking for Trump...Trump saying "believe me"...NOT any of those others...they are lying...I am not.

To quote CNM -

You are right. I got fired up over the 70% stat and totally misread the last part. Thanks for the correction.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

Ok thanks, She is still a tithead.

Tags
television, trump, touch, allowed, remote

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.