Trump theory

Old 01-21-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Default Trump theory

If he tells enough lies, the media won't be able to keep up with updating fact check! Just hope he doesn't tweet us into world war III.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Dear Guest:

You said the following:

[B]If he tells enough lies, the media won't be able to keep up with updating fact check! Just hope he doesn't tweet us into world war III. /B]

I shared this on another political thread as a response to a poster whom I respect but happen to disagree.

Accusing someone of lying implies a deliberate intent to mislead for his own purposes and conveys a moral as well as factual judgment to follow.

Closer to the truth about Donald Trump is he often speaks in hyperbole and /or as a salesman impressionisticly speaking in order to make his sale.

Not all statements are lies, for example "he hit the ball a mile" or, I had a million e -mails today"

Examples by Trump "Thousands of Muslims celebrated 9/11 on the rooftops of "New Jersey. Perhaps not thousands but Muslims there did indeed celebrate when the towers went down. Another example "millions of votes cast illegally in the presidential election. Perhaps not millions but many instances of illegal voting have been documented.

Let's view it from a different lens. there is a difference between being wrong and lying. Bush had been wrong about Saddam possessing WMD. However Obama said "if you like your insurance you can keep it". If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" we now know he was telling a lie............................
courtsey of WSJ articles

Consider this truth.

The liberal media follows the George Constanza rule that " Its not a lie if you believe it" The liberal media's credibility ratings are in the tank abiding by the Constanza rule

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-21-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Dear Guest:

I shared this on another political thread as a response to a poster whom I respect but happen to disagree.

Accusing someone of lying implies a deliberate intent to mislead for his own purposes and conveys a moral as well as factual judgment to follow.

Closer to the truth about Donald Trump is he often speaks in hyperbole and /or as a salesman impressionisticly speaking in order to make his sale.

Not all statements are lies, for example "he hit the ball a mile" or, I had a million e -mails today"

Examples by Trump "Thousands of Muslims celebrated 9/11 on the rooftops of "New Jersey. Perhaps not thousands but Muslims there did indeed celebrate when the towers went down. Another example "millions of votes cast illegally in the presidential election. Perhaps not millions but many instances of illegal voting have been documented.

Let's view it from a different lens. there is a difference between being wrong and lying. Bush had been wrong about Saddam possessing WMD. However Obama said "if you like your insurance you can keep it". If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" we now know he was telling a lie............................
courtsey of WSJ articles

Consider this truth.

The liberal media follows the George Constanza rule that " Its not a lie if you believe it" The liberal media's credibility ratings are in the tank abiding by the Constanza rule

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, when you share on another political thread it's like you're dating someone but tell her that the girl next door is fun to go out with. You're better off just keeping your mouth shut. Unless, of course, you're current girlfriend can't satisfy your needs, which we can all understand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
PBR, when you share on another political thread it's like you're dating someone but tell her that the girl next door is fun to go out with. You're better off just keeping your mouth shut. Unless, of course, you're current girlfriend can't satisfy your needs, which we can all understand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That was real civil of you. Have many friends?

Tags
check, hope, war, theory, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.