Trump Truth

Old 12-11-2016, 03:34 PM
n/a

Default Trump Truth

It seems to me that Trump and the Trump Campaign only believe what supports what they already believe, and just make up stuff on the fly to support their untruths.

The Washington Post and The New York Times reported on Friday that American intelligence agencies had concluded that Russia took covert action during the campaign to harm the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. The new conclusion, The Times reported, was based in part on evidence found by the C.I.A. that Russian hackers had penetrated the Republican National Committee’s computer system, as well as that of the Democrats and several of Mrs. Clinton’s senior aides, but had leaked only Democratic correspondence.

Trump Campaign response:

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.
"The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It's now time to move on and 'Make America Great Again.'"

Bad enough that the President Elect is feuding with the CIA and making public statements to suggest that they are not dependable, but 8 of the 12 most recent presidential elections have been decided with a larger Electoral College victory, and unlike most elections Trump lost the popular vote.

It's just made up stuff that resembles marketing tripe to sell a product. Trump Truth=Lies?
Old 12-11-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It seems to me that Trump and the Trump Campaign only believe what supports what they already believe, and just make up stuff on the fly to support their untruths.

The Washington Post and The New York Times reported on Friday that American intelligence agencies had concluded that Russia took covert action during the campaign to harm the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. The new conclusion, The Times reported, was based in part on evidence found by the C.I.A. that Russian hackers had penetrated the Republican National Committee’s computer system, as well as that of the Democrats and several of Mrs. Clinton’s senior aides, but had leaked only Democratic correspondence.

Trump Campaign response:

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction," the transition said in a terse, unsigned statement.
"The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It's now time to move on and 'Make America Great Again.'"

Bad enough that the President Elect is feuding with the CIA and making public statements to suggest that they are not dependable, but 8 of the 12 most recent presidential elections have been decided with a larger Electoral College victory, and unlike most elections Trump lost the popular vote.

It's just made up stuff that resembles marketing tripe to sell a product. Trump Truth=Lies?
If you think Trump supporters are going to admit having made a mistake, it will never happen. If they did admit it would be admitting they are idiots. What they don't know is ........... it's too late. It's already clear they are idiots.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:04 PM
n/a

TRUMP: I'm a 'smart person,' don't need intelligence briefings every single day - AOL News

Probably not the best way to get started with agencies you will soon be running. These agencies employ about 100,000 people who are oftentimes risking their lives to get the intelligence needed to keep this country safe.

Trump can't even bother to read the PDB because he thinks he is too smart and doesn't need intelligence, which he gets mostly from FOX News.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

why don't u three idiots just hookup and have a meeting.

then we need not read your BS
Old 12-11-2016, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you think Trump supporters are going to admit having made a mistake, it will never happen. If they did admit it would be admitting they are idiots. What they don't know is ........... it's too late. It's already clear they are idiots.

These bumper stickers are flying off the shelf 'I accidently just voted away my healthcare'. A little long, but to the point.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post

J-Bo.....a video message to you:

The good the bad and the ugly - see you soon idiots - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
These bumper stickers are flying off the shelf 'I accidently just voted away my healthcare'. A little long, but to the point.
Those bumper stickers have been flying off the shelves ever since Obama and the Democrats passed ObamaCare.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:

Then don't visit this website if you don't want to hear the truth. Go back to Fox News and they'll tell you want to hear.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
These bumper stickers are flying off the shelf 'I accidently just voted away my healthcare'. .

If you owned a biz you would never get one of those!
Old 12-12-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

Default Trump's America

Trump.jpeg
Old 12-14-2016, 06:22 AM
n/a

Default Trump Truth

Now there are two words you rarely hear spoken in the same sentence.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you just shorten it to "I accidentally just voted" and wrap it around your head. Of course, it will just look like you just put on a belt above your @ss, but it should suit you well.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Go over there and talk among yourselves.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep.

Their only possible excuse, is that since they are such idiots...they aren't smart enough to know how ignorant they really are.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep.

Their only possible excuse, is that since they are such idiots...they aren't smart enough to know how ignorant they really are.
And yet, we voted for a winner, not a LOSER. Ignorant is voting for someone that lies to you about their complicity in the deaths of four of her employees, lies about her classified on her illegal server and lies about being shot at in Bosnia, to name just a few. Ignorant is KNOWING this and still voting for her because she is a female.

Tags
times, truth, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.