Trump turns in poor performance in tonight's debate

Old 02-15-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1185695]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I can tell that you are a closet criminal. You really don't care about your country and are too cowardly to serve your country. I am not worried about the likes of you. You are too lazy to even get out to vote, let alone go to all the trouble of wasting a vote on someone you don't believe in. You are all mouth. QUOTE]

Gee, how many of the Republican candidates were in the armed forces? I guess you are calling them cowards.

Dick Cheney was never in the military. Another coward?

The vote for Trump will not be wasted in the Florida primary. It is a strategy to get him the Republican nomination and then vote Hillary in the general election. Trump loses to Hillary and the country is saved from the Reactionary Right for 8 more years.

He was in combat, remember the hunting buddy he shot. lol
Old 02-15-2016, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
A steady diet supplemented with continual disrespect of others accompanied by the ever present name calling.
How sad.
Name calling, if you want to see the professionals do it, tune in the repub debates. I guess they are not really debates, just foot stomping hissy fits.

Tags
performance, showing, type, tonights, debate, poor, turns, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.