Trump Walks Away

Old 04-01-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Default Trump Walks Away

At a White House ceremony yesterday to sign a couple of Executive Orders on trade, So-Called President Trump was asked a question from a reporter regarding Mike Flynn. Without his scriptwriters, the So-Called President did not know how to respond. He just left the room without saying a word, leaving Pence standing there to collect the unsigned documents.

That is the action of a child - not the President of the USA.

#notmypresident
Old 04-01-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
At a White House ceremony yesterday to sign a couple of Executive Orders on trade, So-Called President Trump was asked a question from a reporter regarding Mike Flynn. Without his scriptwriters, the So-Called President did not know how to respond. He just left the room without saying a word, leaving Pence standing there to collect the unsigned documents.

That is the action of a child - not the President of the USA.

#notmypresident

Even he knows that he's created a spider web of deceit, that he can't use his typical business bullying...to get out of.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

"The leader has to be practical and a realist, yet must talk the language of the visionary and the idealist."

Most people can do this better than Trump, but it is the policies that he extols that matter more than his behavior to the people who voted for him.

Most people who voted for him wanted to be sure that Terrorists just couldn't move into this country and that we would suffer the fate of U.K. Germany, France, Italy.

Most Trump voters didn't want to spend money on controversial social programs.

Many people who voted for him didn't want to move more to the left in political philosophy and MANY didn't want to move more to the right.

Many wanted a relief from the far left philosophy that we were enduring for the last eight years, but we didn't want a far right philosophy either. Trump was a wild card.

And he is wild at times. Many of us who voted for him hope for the best.

BUT. He is still better than the other choice.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
"The leader has to be practical and a realist, yet must talk the language of the visionary and the idealist."

Most people can do this better than Trump, but it is the policies that he extols that matter more than his behavior to the people who voted for him.

Most people who voted for him wanted to be sure that Terrorists just couldn't move into this country and that we would suffer the fate of U.K. Germany, France, Italy.

Many people who voted for him didn't want to move more to the left in political philosophy and MANY didn't want to move more to the right.

Many wanted a relief from the far left philosophy that we were enduring for the last eight years, but we didn't want a far right philosophy either. Trump was a wild card.

Gracie, to be honest...the Eric Hoffer quote you began with does not apply in anyway shape or form.

The Trump campaign was totally and completely based on hate. It may have been hate for the left, or whatever group you choose to note, but based entirely n hate.

His rallies did not much mention policies...just hate.

As to policies...he is retracting what he said about NAFTA, and is now embracing the same policy as Obama...he is reversing what he said on Assad in Syria, etc.

His campaign played on your fear and hate for others.

Example....A number of candidates had plans for strengthening our borders...fact is Sen Rubio was working on a bipartisan effort to do that, and that included ohysical barriers, difference is he was doing it like an adult. Trump got your attention by scaring you with the rapists, etc and building a wall which Mexico will pay for. Guess what...Trump played you. He spoke nast crap about NAFTA and now is embracing the Obama way.

Trump nevere ver told you how we vetted and how strict we were...nope, he scared you, played on your fear...he never told you how the war on ISIS was going...just scared you, then when he banned countries, he skipped the country with the most Muslims and the most terror...Turkey. Gee, his new business there...no, couldn't be. He issued a ban while we supposedly are reviewing vetting...come on.

No, his campaign was based on hacked emails, hate for Clinton so it is difficult for me to acccept "visionary and idealist". I can say with zero fear of contradiction....Trump is NO idealist and NO visionary.

If fear and hate are your choice you got it. Please do not blame the crumbling Presidency and scandals on anybody but Trump.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gracie, to be honest...the Eric Hoffer quote you began with does not apply in anyway shape or form.

The Trump campaign was totally and completely based on hate. It may have been hate for the left, or whatever group you choose to note, but based entirely n hate.

As to policies...he is retracting what he said about NAFTA, and is now embracing the same policy as Obama...he is reversing what he said on Assad in Syria, etc.

Example....A number of candidates had plans for strengthening our borders...fact is Sen Rubio was working on a bipartisan effort to do that, and that included ohysical barriers, difference is he was doing it like an adult. Trump got your attention by scaring you with the rapists, etc and building a wall which Mexico will pay for. Guess what...Trump played you. He spoke nast crap about NAFTA and now is embracing the Obama way.

Trump nevere ver told you how we vetted and how strict we were...nope, he scared you, played on your fear...he never told you how the war on ISIS was going...just scared you, then when he banned countries, he skipped the country with the most Muslims and the most terror...Turkey. Gee, his new business there...no, couldn't be. He issued a ban while we supposedly are reviewing vetting...come on.

No, his campaign was based on hacked emails, hate for Clinton so it is difficult for me to acccept "visionary and idealist". I can say with zero fear of contradiction....Trump is NO idealist and NO visionary.

If fear and hate are your choice you got it. Please do not blame the crumbling Presidency and scandals on anybody but Trump.
You missed the point kiddo. We all do sometime, especially if we are focused on our own agenda.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

It bugs the heck out of me to agree with Rockyrd but I do.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Default Trump Walks Away

Let's just pray we don't have a REAL national emergency in the next 4 years. This bickering will come to abrupt stop as we all have too much to loose not knowing who's in or not in control. In Vietnam, the grunts knew how to solve such a problem.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless

A big percentage of Trump voters heard their own hate/anger/racism/bigotry/misogyny expressed publicly...then touted those disgusting views by saying that Chump wasn't a 'typical politician.'

What those same people never even bothered to ask or address, is that Trump's entire life's history was rife with the behavior and actions...that is antithetical to what they professed to admire and emulate.

It simply boils down to the fact that Trump's narrow electoral win, while losing the popular vote, is owed to those who really wanted to "Make America White Again" and who, by your OWN admission above...hated Hillary more than they love this country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-01-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
It bugs the heck out of me to agree with Rockyrd but I do.
Why would that "bug" you ???

I am finding that since just the simple act of acknowledging that neither side is right or wrong all the time, and changing my registration has helped me quite a bit
Old 04-01-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
You missed the point kiddo. We all do sometime, especially if we are focused on our own agenda.
KIDDO, I missed no point whatsoever.

THAT is what I said....you people are so focused on YOUR OWN AGENDA, you left the country behind and still to this day cannot admit that there is even a chance that you made a very very serious error, and you did.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
KIDDO, I missed no point whatsoever.

THAT is what I said....you people are so focused on YOUR OWN AGENDA, you left the country behind and still to this day cannot admit that there is even a chance that you made a very very serious error, and you did.
Read my post carefully and you will see that I said that the people voting for Trump, many/ most of them weren't crazy about his demeanor, his attitude, his inability to communicate well.

They voted for the policies, not the man. You got all het up and started telling me why you hated Donald Trump. I was saying that many of us were sick of politics in general and felt more confidant with a business man. I didn't say I liked him, I just said that is how I thought a lot of people felt.

Stand down.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Read my post carefully and you will see that I said that the people voting for Trump, many/ most of them weren't crazy about his demeanor, his attitude, his inability to communicate well.

They voted for the policies, not the man. You got all het up and started telling me why you hated Donald Trump. I was saying that many of us were sick of politics in general and felt more confidant with a business man. I didn't say I liked him, I just said that is how I thought a lot of people felt.

Stand down.
I don't take well to be ordered to "stand down"

I will make this simple. I, as well as thousands of others tried to tell you that the man is a liar and a master con artist. In this case, those two traits alone should have told you....he is not what he is telling you. Why would you believe his "policies" and his policies were ..."lock her up"....."build a wall and Mexico pays" neither of which is ever going to happen.

Again, he played on your fear and hate...he is still ciponning you and is well into the process of totally destroying the US presidency.

By the way..liking is not the issue.

Are you telling me that a man who has never ever even gotten close to doing even one thing for his country for 70 years, and who for those 70 years stood for lying, corruption, conspiracy theories and as all his biographers said..creating false realities AND names, did not even understand what policies the country had convinced you on his "policies" which by the way changed totally ?

See, I think not. I think you liked the loud obscene chanting about "locking", calling everyone crooks, hearing Judges defamed, etc. THAT is what sold you.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
A big percentage of Trump voters heard their own hate/anger/racism/bigotry/misogyny expressed publicly...then touted those disgusting views by saying that Chump wasn't a 'typical politician.'

What those same people never even bothered to ask or address, is that Trump's entire life's history was rife with the behavior and actions...that is antithetical to what they professed to admire and emulate.

It simply boils down to the fact that Trump's narrow electoral win, while losing the popular vote, is owed to those who really wanted to "Make America White Again" and who, by your OWN admission above...hated Hillary more than they love this country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
This hypocrisy coming from a radical progressive where their agenda is kill the white christians especially the males and then their entire family, kill their dogs, burn down their houses because we do not want to chance that another Trump might be born

The Democratic party is sinking and sober minded logical thinking democrats will leave this sinking ship. That muslim terrorist Ellison would have been the DNC chair but for the fact that Jews threatened them with a boycott. so the DNC settled for the communist.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-01-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
This hypocrisy coming from a radical progressive where their agenda is kill the white christians especially the males and then their entire family, kill their dogs, burn down their houses because we do not want to chance that another Trump might be born.

The Democratic party is sinking and sober minded logical thinking democrats will leave this sinking ship. That muslim terrorist Ellison would have been the DNC chair but for the fact that Jews threatened them with a boycott. so the DNC settled for the communist.

Personal Best Regards:
To even say that (regardless if it was supposed to be a joke)...takes a very sick and twisted mind.

Coming from the flaming hypocrite who says they're tired of broad-brushed personal attacks based on political preference...is a perfect example of your scumminess however.

Thanks though, for proving me correct about you...AGAIN!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-01-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
This hypocrisy coming from a radical progressive where their agenda is kill the white christians especially the males and then their entire family, kill their dogs, burn down their houses because we do not want to chance that another Trump might be born

Personal Best Regards:
This thread is about Trump.

I think you and Gracie will agree that hi jacking threads to continue to spread hate against YOUR chosen enemy is not right.

Ignoring reality, spreading more hate, condemning half the country is not a good path to be in.

Your twisting of threads to simply tell us how you hate 1/2 your fellow Americans, how you feel the existing President is NOT a liar, how you feel that what YOU say is gospel is getting old.

Tags
president, respond, walks, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.