Trump "white house is a dump"

Old 08-02-2017, 04:47 AM
n/a

Default Trump "white house is a dump"

Do you still love the "Donald"?? responding to why he spends a lot of time at his hotels.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:36 AM
n/a

Yes I still prefer Trump over Crooked Hillary...thanks for asking dumb bitch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Speaking of dumps....how about the State Dept...

Remember everyone claiming the best tool ISIS had was propoganda and same for Russia ??

"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is resisting the pleas of State Department officials to spend nearly $80 million allocated by Congress for fighting terrorist propaganda and Russian disinformation.

It is highly unusual for a Cabinet secretary to turn down money for his department. But more than five months into his tenure, Tillerson has not issued a simple request for the money earmarked for the State Department’s Global Engagement Center, $60 million of which is now parked at the Pentagon. Another $19.8 million sits untouched at the State Department as Tillerson’s aides reject calls from career diplomats and members of Congress to put the money to work against America’s adversaries."

"Sources cited another sensitive factor at play: Russia. One Tillerson aide, R.C. Hammond, suggested the money is unwelcome because any extra funding for programs to counter Russian media influence would anger Moscow, according to a former senior State Department official.

"This is an extraordinary example of the dysfunction that is ripping through the State Department," said Brett Bruen, a former U.S. diplomat in contact with State employees involved in the funding fight. "What we're seeing is a small group of people with very thin knowledge making all the decisions in a very centralized and isolated process. It causes unnecessary delays and confusion."

Tillerson spurns $80 million to counter ISIS, Russian propaganda - POLITICO
Old 08-02-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

"Neither President Donald Trump nor Secretary of State Rex Tillerson are fans of the new congressional sanctions on Russia, particularly because they may hinder attempts at restoring the relationship between the two countries, the top U.S. diplomat admitted Tuesday.

President Trump not 'very happy' with Russia sanctions bill, says Tillerson - ABC News
Old 08-02-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Why would the President lie about this ?

And we are to trust him to tell the truth when necessary ?

"President Trump boasted that the Boy Scouts of America called him to say his jamboree pep talk was by no means “mixed” — it was the “greatest.”

Except the Boy Scouts did no such thing, according to a source within the organization.

The Boy Scout source disputed that its leadership called Trump to praise the July 24 speech in Glen Jean, W.V., as claimed by the President in an interview with the Wall Street Journal."

Boy Scouts disputes leadership praised Trump speech as 'greatest' - NY Daily News
Old 08-02-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Our President continues to be a chronic compulsive liar....

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto is calling into question President Trump's most recent claims that the leader called him to praise his administration's work on the U.S.-Mexico border.

As Mr. Trump welcomed his new Chief of Staff John Kelly to the Cabinet table on Monday, Mr. Trump took time to applaud the work Kelly had done during his time leading the Department of Homeland Security.

"At Homeland, what he has done has been nothing short of miraculous," Mr. Trump said of Kelly.

He went on, saying, "As you know, the border was a tremendous problem and they're close to 80 percent stoppage. And even the president of Mexico called me -- they said their southern border, very few people are coming because they know they're not going to get through our border, which is the ultimate compliment."

But Nieto denies that ever happened.

In a statement released by the Mexican Foreign Ministry, Nieto "has not recently spoken to President Donald Trump over the telephone."

Mexican president denies calling Trump to praise border work - CBS News
Old 08-02-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Chump is the epitome of the consummate, malignant narcissistic lying POS...whereby some people continue to cheer on his abhorrent man-child behavior.

What the fvck has happened to this once great nation's citizenry?

Since when did we start idolizing the behavior, that most decent parents would severely punish their children...for exhibiting even a fraction of what Chump has done/said?

What in the he11 is wrong with you people?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-02-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Chump is the epitome of the consummate, malignant narcissistic lying POS...whereby some people continue to cheer on his abhorrent man-child behavior.

What the fvck has happened to this once great nation's citizenry?

Since when did we start idolizing the behavior, that most decent parents would severely punish their children...for exhibiting even a fraction of what Chump has done/said?

What in the he11 is wrong with you people?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Sad thing is that during the primary and election cycle, I and others, described him as the single most dispicable man alive, candidate or not and he has lived up to that moniker.

This is his entire and total life...lying cheating and conning.

Rubicon can say I have whatever syndrome he wants. Rubicon, and he is not alone, are in total denial. I DO understand their reluctance to not want Clinton, but the constant defense of a man and administration that each day makes you wonder about what is happening to your country....it is not "draining the swamp"....that does not require such deception and lying....actually should be just the opposite.....it is not "making american great again'.....that requires truth and honesty....we are getting weaker each and every day.

Putin blasts the US for every little thing, as do others. Our President is totally and completely silent relative to the sanctions placed, and will put off the signing until ??????

This is a man who is leading our country into the depths.

Does anyone doubt we would have new heath care bill if Trump was not in office ?

We are looking so foolish to MOST...not all, Rubicon and others as an example. Reading such foolish defense of our President, not on policy but simply on being a MAN of any virtue or redeeming quality is mind boggling.

To defend a President who is lying to your face, deceiving the country at every turn, based on .......well "all progressives are this or that" etc is just plain un-american and uninformed. You can only keep your head in the sand for so long.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

LIE OR MISLEAD ?

What is the difference when it is the President of the United States doing it on every stage, doing it every day and on every subject ?

"President Donald Trump says Congress should be paying what the public pays when it comes to "Obamacare." But members of Congress already pretty much do. Here's a look at Trump's claim, and the reality.

TRUMP tweet Monday: "If ObamaCare is hurting people, & it is, why shouldn't it hurt the insurance companies & why should Congress not be paying what public pays?"

THE FACTS: Although Trump's tweet may suggest otherwise, members of Congress and their staff get their health insurance through the Obamacare exchanges. They are required to do so by a provision in the health law itself."

AP FACT CHECK: Trump misleads on congressional health care - ABC News

He refuses to sit down with the other side and discuss what might be best for ALL AMERICANS. Of course the entire Republican party is now looking for a health bill for Republicans, not America
Old 08-02-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Pick and issue, or any subject, and our President can make up a lie !

"President Donald Trump personally "dictated" a misleading statement about his son Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer last year, The Washington Post reported Monday, a move experts say could put the White House at fresh legal risk.

The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, told reporters on Tuesday that "the president weighed in as any father would based on the limited information he had."

But Trump's lawyer, Jay Sekulow, told CNN in the days after the meeting became public that Trump did not play a role in crafting his son's initial statement. The statement, which said Trump Jr. and the Russian lawyer primarily "discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children," did not mention that Trump Jr. had been offered compromising information about Hillary Clinton in exchange for taking the meeting or that the lawyer had been accompanied by the Russian-American lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin.

While it is not illegal for a president to mislead the public or the press, legal experts say the episode will most likely be of interest to Robert Mueller, the special counsel leading the FBI's investigation into Russia's election interference and whether the Trump campaign has sought to cover up any interactions it had with Russians last year.

"If the reports are accurate, Trump didn't just help write a false statement for his son to release — he also then allowed his personal lawyer to falsely deny that Trump was involved in the drafting of the statement," said David Sklansky, a professor of criminal law at Stanford Law School.

Could Trump be in legal trouble after Donald Jr statement? - Business Insider
Old 08-02-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Explains his constant golf outings.

Trump told golf club members that the White House is 'a real dump' | TheHill

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Explains his constant golf outings.

Trump told golf club members that the White House is 'a real dump' | TheHill

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Any explanation for our President to trash all American icons, and to lie and deceive more than the "banana republic" tyrants that take over countries ?

Most of what comes out of his mouth is untrue, but those of us who question the person we require to be truthful are afflicted with a syndrome of some sort or are only worthy of being called a name.

You wonder what principles guide these people and what minimum standards they have and hold up as models to be so supportive of lying and deceit ?
Old 08-02-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Everybody has seen our President spend much television and Twitter time even if he signs a minor EO.

Did you know he signed this morning the Russian sanction bill, quietly, without ANY COMMENT AT ALL.

This bill was OVERWHELMINGLY passed by both house of congress.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

From the signing statement on sanctions from Trump....

"I built a truly great company worth many billions of dollars. That is a big part of the reason I was elected. As President, I can make far better deals with foreign countries than Congress."

Trump Statement on Russia Sanctions: My Company Worth '''Many Billions''' - NBC News

Is not our COUNTRY'S desire to negotiate POLICY and not deals ?
Old 08-02-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Yes I still prefer Trump over Crooked Hillary...thanks for asking dumb bitch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I usually avoid these threads unless I have something useful to add but remarks like that are just totally classless and the poster should be banned. As some (in)famous person always says: "SAD..........."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
lot, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.