Trump "white house is a dump"

Old 08-02-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Got news for you. Trump is just as or even more crooked then Hillary. Hate them both and they are both crooks. When the Trump skeletons come out of the closet it's going to be off the charts. It will explain why he wanted the Russian investigation to end. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. All those dots will soon be connected. Going to be ugly.........really ugly!
Old 08-02-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Got news for you. Trump is just as or even more crooked then Hillary. Hate them both and they are both crooks. When the Trump skeletons come out of the closet it's going to be off the charts. It will explain why he wanted the Russian investigation to end. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. All those dots will soon be connected. Going to be ugly.........really ugly!
Yep, and the ugliest will be what he has done, WITH SO MANY SUPPORTING IT, to our country.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

It must be a dump - it is currently full of human refuse.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes I still prefer Trump over Crooked Hillary...thanks for asking dumb bitch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Now there is an intelligent and informed comment. I'm hoping you provide us with some additional wit and wisdom.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

such disrespect for this nation. If Trump's white house is a dump then so it for you and you and you and me...and of course that is not the case as its all progressive hyperbole and emotional tanturms

Have you ever witnessed a person with anger control issues? They simply have no control or reasoning powers and agitation begets more agitation. Well that's Trump Derangement Syndrome. Thread after thread after thread written in Political Talk by progressive contain this element. the sad reality is none of them have inisght into this problem. they believe they hey have the high moral ground others have the problem

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-02-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
such disrespect for this nation. If Trump's white house is a dump then so it for you and you and you and me...and of course that is not the case as its all progressive hyperbole and emotional tanturms

Have you ever witnessed a person with anger control issues? They simply have no control or reasoning powers and agitation begets more agitation. Well that's Trump Derangement Syndrome. Thread after thread after thread written in Political Talk by progressive contain this element. the sad reality is none of them have inisght into this problem. they believe they hey have the high moral ground others have the problem

Personal Best Regards:
What say you RUBICON about lying about the Boy Scouts ?

What say you RUBICON about lying about the Mexican President ?

What say you RUBICON about silence on a foreign nation being spared crude allegations previously used on war heros, FBI directors, Judges and ex Presidents ?

What say you Rubicon about making deals instead of policy ?

RUBICON, when it comes to Trump, the alleged "man", IKnow I have the high moral ground...I don't lie, I don't publicly cheat on my wives, I do not belittle PUBLICLY AND PERSONALLY any person. I KNOW for a fact, I have the moral ground.

Your constant fervent defense of the "man" places you where on the moral guide post ?

And by the way, you are not very bright or well read...it was TRUMP who disrespected our White Housevand called it a dump, not a poster.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
Every time you mention Trump Derangement Syndrome I think it is his syndrome. You mention anger, no conttol or reasoning, and agitation. Perfect description of Trump traits.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2017, 02:44 PM
n/a

Anybody notice that BAYROCK and Felix Sater are now being mentioned? I gave everybody a heads up on this a couple of months ago.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, and the ugliest will be what he has done, WITH SO MANY SUPPORTING IT, to our country.
Oh, come on...Obama destroyed the country.

Quote:
It must be a dump - it is currently full of human refuse.
Blacks lived there for 8 years...of course it's turned into a dump. They'll have to tear it down, they'll never get that Negro smell out.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
So you believe that trump acts as a rational, truthful, and honorable person?
Old 08-02-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Every time you mention Trump Derangement Syndrome I think it is his syndrome. You mention anger, no conttol or reasoning, and agitation. Perfect description of Trump traits.
And RubiTHECon even described his owndamnedself.

Never thought TheCon...could ever be so honest.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

RUBICON, just read this article about your favorite all time phrase "Trump derangement syndrome",,,YOU KNOW,,,,the phrase you use instead of looking his lies right in the eyes and knowing he is lying and thus you use this.

Much like the story below on a classic story which pretty much covers you and the rest of your minions who would lie or do whatever for your hero. Sound familiar ?

"But, if anything, there is something abnormal in the way Trump supporters have engaged in contortions as their hero flails and flounders. A highly relevant study here is “When Prophecy Fails,” the 1956 classic by Leon Festinger, Henry Riecken and Stanley Schlacter. The three social scientists examined a small Chicago-based cult whose members had quit their jobs, left their families and given away all their money and possessions to await rescue by a flying saucer before a flood inundated the world on December 21, 1954.

After that date came and went without even a drizzle, members of the group adjusted their belief system to fit events but also redoubled their faith. Explaining this phenomenon, the opening words of “When Prophecy Fails” are particularly pertinent to the cult of Trump: “A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.”

Now to the present tense and what is happening. as if you represent those cultists in the novel and if as if you were speaking for a being from above.....

You, RUBICON, preach to everyone here from on high as if you were actually touched by a being not of this world. Trust me and his life....he is very much of this world.

Your support of this man is not a moral standing but simply the opposite.

Who can ever support a President that lies direct from his oval office, who will attack personally and publicaly on a world wide stage anyone who might be of another opinion that his holy one ?

"In a similar vein, following the President’s Boy Scout Speech, in which he regaled 30,000 assembled young men with tales of a Manhattan cocktail party decades earlier where he circulated with the “hottest people,” and continued on to talk about the “interesting” things that happened, also decades earlier, on the developer William Levitt’s yacht, the same Roger Kimball who believes I am suffering from a psychiatric “debility,” called Trump’s speech a "triumph.”

Of course, in the real world, the president of the Boy Scouts did not telephone Trump to congratulate him. Instead, he issued a public apology for the tawdry spectacle to which his troops were exposed. Trump’s followers either deny such things as “fake” facts or find ever more ingenious ways to explain them away.

But reality has undeniable qualities that the Trump cultists may never grasp. Three are especially important: the flood has not happened; the flying saucer has not arrived; and Donald Trump is a charlatan. It’s past time for everyone to recognize the obvious."

I ALSO SUGGEST you sign up for his new FACEBOOK "news" site. This is so much typical of the Russian State news.

NOT ONCE has he or you ever shown the mainstream media to actually lie. Simply quote him accurately.

"President Trump has launched a "real news" video series on his Facebook page, part of his longstanding effort to dismiss the news provided by the mainstream media."

Trump launches 'real news' Facebook series to combat mainstream media - Aug. 2, 2017

This is a chapter in our history that we should read with shame but learn from.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Heres some truth for you whinetards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stylin.jpg (72.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 08-02-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

You are obviously a Trump hater!
Old 08-02-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Heres some truth for you whinetards
The Villages Florida

The TRUTH is...you can post that picture of a topless African...ANYWHERE...even a kindergarten classroom.

Why? Nobody considers it sexual. No little boy is going to go home and beat off to THAT. Only humans are considered sexual. Only humans are required to be clothed/covered up.

Tags
lot, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.